Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

Lewisuk

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp 

Action: Run, deeper and deeper into the city. 

DESCRIPTION:

After that eventful situation in the alleyway, I just hope to have a peaceful few days, we need to get deeper into the city and fast.

A day later we are continuing to move in the city, and as I round a corner I bump into a man, nearly knocking him on his ass. 

Instinctively, I say "what the hell" and begin to reach for my pistol, preparing for a fight. 

However, this man appears to be wanting to talk, that's when I recognize his voice, this is the asshole who seems to be on our tail wherever we go, I am starting to think he is following us. 

Regardless, we entertain his conversation, making sure to remain on alert, not letting our guard down at all, as I know he is armed.

After a small chat, we decide it is best that we carry on together, as a group, otherwise we will keep bumping into one another and risking shooting each other, which I'd rather avoid. With my limited ammo and whatnot. 

We discuss the idea of getting a fourth member, as more people we have, the better. The only issue is the amount of mouths we have to feed, but we can always split up if it gets too much, Oranje suggests we go and see the romp bar and find the new guy, as he seems to know what he is doing we follow him, but remain a distance back with hands at the trigger ready to engage at a moments notice, as he could be leading us into a trap..

After a while, we end up leaving the bar with the fourth member, Joules. He seems friendly enough. 

I immediately push for us to leave, get away from the bar and deeper into the city as we need to find better gear as well as the fact I last saw my official running into the city, hopefully the coward hasn't died yet, otherwise this whole trip will be for nothing...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnisekhar

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp 

Action: Move, deeper and deeper into the city. 

DESCRIPTION:

I had a good sleep after a long time, as I had a trustable partner with me, Me and Lewis talked in the evening and started to share our stories and background and how we both end up in here, I could see that we were slowly developing trust between each other, which is very hard to do in nowadays 

I woke up and was thinking about the chaotic situation in the alleyway of the previous day, I was tired and did not want any type of violence for the next few days.

A day later we are continued to move into the city, and as we round a corner we bumped into a man, nearly knocking him on his ass. 

I said "Who the Duck is that" and was going to bring out the knife to action.However, this man appears to be wanting to talk, that's when we recognize his voice, this is the idiot who seems to be on our tail wherever we go.

we had a few min conversation, making sure to remain on alert, not letting our guard down at all, as we know he is armed.

After a small chat, we decide it is best that we carry on together, as a group, otherwise, we will keep bumping into one another and risking shooting each other, which I'd rather avoid.

We discuss the idea of getting a fourth member, as more people we have the better it is. The only issue is the number of mouths we have to feed, but we can always split up if it gets too much, Oranje suggests we go and see the romp bar and find the new guy, as he seems to know what he is doing we follow him, but remain a distance back with my hands to the knife to engage at a moments notice, as he could be leading us into a trap..

After a while, we end up leaving the bar with the fourth member, Joules. He seems like a calm and cool guy.

We immediately push for us to leave, get away from the bar and deeper into the city as we need to find better gear and lot of food supplies.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgtDalton

613

 

Action: Move and search

 

After spending a very long night barricaded in the master bedroom I finally get the courage to make my way out.. With a other night of hectic gunfights in the distance.. I get down stairs I take a quick peek outside. Coast clear… I make my move  heading more and more inland I think to myself  “poo I really hope I start finding some stuff of value cuz  it's gonna be pretty hard to avenge my brother”... There seems to be smoke I'm the distance… Remembering my training many years ago I know how fast a bushfire can move.. so with precautions I keep heading to my target… having gone over a game plan in my head I think about places and areas that might have gear or supplies left over… the area's I had in mind where “schools,old age facilities, government buildings, museums,” in these locations knowing that there is usually cafeterias, and security offices where I am hoping to find untouched supplies… knowing that at some point in the near future I am gonna need to defend myself I take extra time looking for stuff I could use…

 

Come sunset I start to find a area to settle for the night same as last night I look for a rooftop,office a place to barricade myself. Once settled in I take a second to think back of memories of me and Marcus (my brother)

One comes to mind.. Are first deployment overseas we were under heavy small arms fire when I took two 7.62 rounds to the right arm.. I dropped like a sack of bricks the last thing I remember seen is Marcus running through fire while engaging targets.. I must have fainted cuz the next thing I remembered is the burning sensation that I was having in multiple locations on my body I look up to see Marcus standing above me engaged with targets and the shells of he's rifle where falling on me they were so hot!! I could feel them more then the gun shots to my arm…With one hand Marcus pulled me to safety while still engaged with targets. I'll never forget him savings me like that… my eyes start to get heavy as I slowly fall asleep…..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
infz

GROUP: Bear Nation

ACTION: Move / (Search)

DESCRIPTION:

INTERLUDE: I was skeptical about this group and our chances of getting out of this mess alive and I kept to myself since now. But I have a feeling things will change from now on. I have to stop being so selfish, I need to get more food and a weapon, even with one bullet, because that bullet might mean life or death for me and for all of us.

MORNING: I woke up after a nice dream with a smile on my face. I don't really remember what was the dream about, but it managed to cheer me up and make my stomach tingle like I'm excited, like something nice is going to happen. There's a funny guy JoizzY in our group, he found body armor yesterday (lucky bastard), this morning while we were having breakfast he tried to cheer us up goofing around like a cowboy with finger pistols and it worked, even though I only smiled at him it actually made me giggle in my mind. 

MIDDAY: Artyom is still leading us with a clear goal on his mind but his lips are shut, he doesn't say anything about the actual reason for going there, maybe he doesn't even know himself and trusts his intution, maybe he still doesn't trust us. I hope he will reveal it soon. We keep moving forward trough a safe route stopping to check buildings around us for loot.

We make a stop and chat for a while but somehow that sensation from the morning isn't going away, it actually intensifies, I think something is going to happen soon. 

EVENING/NIGHT: Sunset. Police station. Sensation stopped. JoizzY spoted people. He and Artyom climb the wall and disappear in to the back of the police station. Me and other guys are moving around the building searching for different angles to ambush them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp 

Action: Move, deeper and deeper into the city. 

DESCRIPTION:

I woke up early this morning in the dark and dirty hole that is my home since the lockdown. Shots in the distance, but closer than before. I've been living in an abandon building almost destroyed by the clashes of Contract Wars some years ago.

This weeks, since the incident in Tarkov, are almost the same to me. All days the same thing, all days living as if it were the last day and with this damn pain in the stomach. Looking for supplies at the outkirts of the city with no much reward. I can't go deeper because I got nothing but a little hatchet and a medkit that I've found in a putrefact corpse, with a shot in the head last week, he was close to the border of the city.

Poor bastard -I sayd--

After a morning of scavenging with no luck I went to The Romp Bar, the place that gives me some selter when I feel down and tired of this damn situation. I've been looking for a group sice the start of this madness. Like always no luck for me. Is my soul condemned? This question constantly appears in my mind with images and nightmares of past times...

But at the end, this day seems to be different to me. Maybe I'm the goddam luckiest man in this bar. An stranger with orange socks come to my table and started speaking rude and dry words to me:

You, I saw you are looking to join Highrise Corps?

I only grunted as a defence and he sat down in the table and sayd:

What are you bringing to the table?

Finally, after a conversation, we end up leaving the bar together. He's name was @Oranje.

In the backyard of the bar, there were two other guys that looked veteran survivors to me. Maybe I was very lucky that day! Later, I knew that his names was @Lewisuk and @Agnisekhar. Good guys but distrustful. It looked like if they all three recently met eachother. We also had a little presentation talk.

At the start of the afternoon we all together march going deeper and deeper into the city of Tarkov. I'm very happy that I am now part of a group and I can gear up myself and my new buddies and do something to keep me alive and to help other people in the zone. Maybe I can kick off this dreams and nightmares that chases me sice my last mission...

This can be the start of a new hope for me, and of course, a new friendship and adventure.

But first of all, we need to find good supplies like food and weaponds that could be a good and secure way to survive in Tarkov as a bigger group.

Edited by NoisyCosmos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheColdVein

BD.png 
GROUP NAME: The Black Division

ACTION: Move to destination

DESCRIPTION: 
In the morning, we took stock of our supplies. Pretty slim pickings but, "Man, I'm hungry as hell." Gonna pop this tushonka.

At our current location, we agreed to spend the day traveling further into town. Maybe we'll have better luck with looting there. "Where the hell Cuz at?" Shiro decided to take a wiz while I packed up the gear. "Come on with them long leaks Shiro! You know it ain't that big! Haaaaaa." Shiro emerges from behind the rubble with a shake.

We made sure to clear the area before leaving behind the run-down shack, that we used as a temporary resting place. "Well, your mother says it's big enough, so..." I almost spit my food out..."Shiro, with the comeback! Look at'eemmmm! Aight cuz I give you that one. Man, I'm a bad influence! Let's go!!"

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 6

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Movein deapper into town searching for food

Description: Waking up to the sound of rain. I sit up looking out of the window I see that the sun has started to rise and the rain is poring down. I slowly stand up feeling the urge just to lie down and sleep couple minutes more. Eating breakfest and listening to the rain I start thinking about friends and loved onece I have lost, about Anna and how much I whant to leave this god forsaken place so I then can forget everything. After finishing eating I notice how low my food is geting "Well it looks like it time again".

Climbing out of the window feeling the icecold rain down my neck sending shivers through my body. Pulling my hood over my head I start walking. keeping low and out of the morning sun I start searching every house and car I can get in. Moving deeper in to town I start feeling more and more uneasy ... 

A couple of houres later of searching, with drenched clothes and freezing in to the bone I stop searching for food and star searching for a new place to sleep for the night. After a while I finde a house with a unlocked door. I do a search trough the house to see if it's safe and then I put a chair under the door handel to block it. After that i do new search through the house to fine anything useful.

When the searching is done I hang my clothes up for drying. when thats done I finde a table to sit down by. "It's time I make a plane to get out of here. I'm so tired of just wandering about" I start with making a basic list of what I need.

* Finde more food, water that can last for a while. 
* Finde more equipment, medecin and bandages, maybe a rifle.
* Strength in numbers, going to try to finde Artyom, Egor or Pavel if anyone is still alive. They all lived in the outskirts of the iner city.
* Find a way out.

When done planing I go finde a bed or a palce to sleep.


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thelawalwayswin

Action: search

result: success food 1x

Wandering the forest looking for food the starvation is starting to affect my motor skills after 28 days of no food, trying not to run or use excess energy, water is easy to come by because of the constant rain, looking for berries has been successful.  

 

  • Cold 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

GROUP NAME: Lone Shadow Wolf

ACTION: Move to destination.

DESCRIPTION:

Waking from his camp in the forest, Scavvy knows he must find some gear. Above all, he needs a proper weapon to defend himself wile scrounging in the wastes; a simple blade just wont cut it. ;)
Growing up, he always enjoyed sport shooting; and knew there must be some decent semi-auto rifles in the residential area nearby to the North. Gathering his belongings, and covering up every last sign of his presence; Scavvy sets out in search of reliable personal protection. 

Scavvy is no genius, but no dummy either. He prepares himself mentally for the dangerous dash across the road. Knowing that danger may lie around ANY corner is part of what keeps old Scavimus alive. Its been quiet all morning; only the chirping of the little birds and occasional squeak of the fox. This does not relax old Scavvy, it only sets his blood on edge. Doing his best to control his adrenaline, he breathes slow, and deep. All senses are sharpened.

Alert, but not jumpy; Scavvy's will of stone will keep him breathing this day. With a keen eye for dark metal and a rough wooden stock; Scavvy prays to the Gods of Gunpowder that he may be so fortunate as to find a good rifle this fine, grey day in Tarkov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YuD

Group Name : "Légion"

Action : Search
Description : While progressing to the south toward Tarkov , i am silently moving trough the forest looking for any kind of tradable items , even some junk to barter if i am lucky enough.

I am used to be well equiped since i was in the Legion.Now i feel like i am naked with only a PM freshly bought..More than anything i need to make money to equip myself and be able to fight at any cost.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleDark

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: Searching the second floor of office building.


Interlude: After our abrupt meeting with Dalton and subsequent chaos that led to negotiations, he agreed to join our merry band of coffee hunters. While Zhao was still cautious of him, just as I had been cautious of Zhao when he first contacted me, I knew that things would calm eventually.

Days events:

After some what tense night, I started my morning with usual ritual of making some coffee. As I drank my coffee I snatched one of Daltons smokes, winked at him and offered him a cup. I also handed another cup to Zhao, who had finally relaxed atleast a little bit.

"Now that we are here at this office building we might aswell search it. Lynch take Dalton with you and search the bottom floor for anything useful, and keep your eyes open for possible basement entrance. In mean while I'll check upstairs offices." After taking another drag from my smoke I added "And do try to be civil with one another, we are working as a team now." After some careful thinking I decided, that today I would tell them about that arms smugler I met few years ago. But that would have to wait untill later today. So I stood up, stumped out my smoke and said "Lets meet back here in 4 hours, and see what we found." While looking straight at Zhao I added "Then I'll tell you about that opportunity I mentioned earlier."
With these words I started climbing the stairs while toying with my crowbar. Once I reached second floor, I noticed that it was quite smaller than downstairs area, and decided to systematically check every room that I could enter or breach for anything usefull.

After 4 hours I headed back downstairs to see how Zhao and Dalton had fared, and to share anything we had possibly found. I Also intended to keep my word, and tell them about the arms smugler and his hideout/storage in one of the coffee shops in central tarkov. Sadly all he had managed to tell me before he died on me, was that it's name was Black rose café and it was somewhere in downtown tarkov. But what I was certain of that I was one of the few if not only person who knew the lock combination to his basement entrance. "It's amazing how little bit of twisting a blade in someones guts, makes even most secretive person to spill his beans." I thought to myself as I sat down and started eating some tushonka and occasionally massaging my aching knee between the bites. Now all I had to do was to wait for Zhao and Dalton.

Edited by UncleDark
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp 

Action: Search.

DESCRIPTION:

 

After waking up kind of early, with a sore back from lugging around all that crap the previous day, i decide to limber up a little, and do some calisthenics again.

While in the middle of my exercises, i see Lewis walk by, and ask him if he cares to join me, and maybe do some grappling while we are at it.

 

He stares at me incredulously, and chuckles softly to himself when he walks away, in search of his breakfast, alright, not a morning person i think.

Jules walks up, and joins me without a word, after which i propose the same to him, he agrees, and we spend a little time wresting each other, and try to get out of different grapples, not that each of us really knows what they're doing, but it works wonders for my back.

 

When we're done we walk up to Lewis, who's munching on some rations, and Agnisekhar, who bummed some food off Jules earlier and is now eating, while looking a little surly.

Lewis starts, while chewing "We are a little light on supplies, and we could do with a few things, maybe food, medical supplies, maybe even some weaponry, Agnisekhar and me decided we will spend today looking around the area, and look for any of these, or anything valuable, we will split up, each take a building, and look for these, then we'll meet up at 2 look over what everyone got, and maybe move to the next district.

 

This is music to my ears, so i smile, and agree wholeheartedly, hoping to make a little contest out of it.

 

 

We each take a direction, and head off, i choose a two story which i hope will yield something worth taking.

It appears to be a store, and the windows are all smashed, i check the registers, push over a little rubble, and come up with nothing.

I see that the back of the store has a collapsed roof, which blocks off some of the rooms, and decide if anything is going to yield anything, that's going to be where it's at.

It takes me nearly an hour and a half of sweat and a little blood, to clear a hole big enough to crawl through, but i do make it.

This looks fairly promising, as it's all covered with dust, i walk into what looks as a break room, with a cabinet, i rifle through it in short order, pricking my finger on a half used sewing kit.

I methodically search from room to room taking anything i deem of value with me (might get a little tight crawling out i guess) but i can't really identify everything in the low light.

 

After realizing the time, i hurry back to the hole i came in through, and of course get stuck in it.

Now, i can call for help, but i don't feel like taking the chance someone but my friends will hear it, so i just wiggle and push, and pull, untill i hear something tear, i'm lose, but just tore out my pants, damnit!

 

Taking the sewing kit (i think someone up there likes me, all that remained in it was one needle, and a bunch of orange thread!) i sew my pants back together, then taking my ill gotten gains, and head back to the meeting point to see what everyone else managed to scrounge up.

 

Edited by Oranje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgtDalton

Group: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: search lower floor of office building 

Interim: What a night once the dust settled litteraly and metaphoracly I found myself in a room with  what turned out to be 2 pretty cool dudes.. Lynch was a little cautious but can be expected in a place like this!! Uncle Dark was a straight up man and we spook about a few things.. looks like it's gonna be a good adventure..

 

Description: the morning started great!! Uncle offered me a cup of coffee. I was in heaven last time I had a cup I must have been on Canadian soil!! Well before we start searching I offer Lynch a smoke!! As Uncle was almost half way through he's ;p.... Well before we start searching the office I mention to the boys to look out for the cafeterias and security office those are gonna be places were we're gonna find some good stuff..

After 4 hour I wait for zhao to finish up and head downstairs as a team to share all the loot I've found!! Once Uncle Dark explained he's situation.. I took a few minutes to let them know of my past experience in the military and a engineer how I've been in combat for more then 1500days !! And that what ever I could do to help I would!!...  As I come out of one of the last rooms there is uncle munching down on some good old tushonka and rubbing he's knee I take a seat beside him and empty all the loot I've found!! "Maybe there's something in here that will help you knee"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp.

Action: Search.

DESCRIPTION:

I woke up as early as always since this situation in Tarkov. It's not easy the sleeping thing with gunshots and echoes in the night mixing with my damn nightmares... This ambient is not good to me. I started this trip to forget and to find myself. I hope soon I will get something more than survive in the city. But looks like this is going to take a while. Worst if this will be a permanent situation.

Well, moving on, Agnis and Lewis were still sleeping in his side when I get up of my little paperboard bed; Oranje was a little separate of them (but I think he was awake). I took a can of pacific saury as my breakfast and all today's food. I took advantage that I woke up earlier than everyone to take a little walk and think about everything while contemplating the sun rising.

When I get back to our sleep's hole, Orange was starting some exercises so I join him. We did a little wresting and grappling. I miss the exercise and walking a lot; remembers old times when I was in the army. Also the painful ones. Later, we arrive Agnis and Lewis side after we finished the exercises.

At this time, the boys were eating something. Agnis bummed some food of mine, but I don't really care. We are now a group and we need to share and working on trust and confidence. And of course, if we are not hungry, we are stronger and ready to anything.

When Agnis finished his breakfast Lewis came to us and talk about searching for supplies; basically food, medical and weaponds. So we all agreed. Oranje seems happier than before at this point. Finally we split up and start searching in the near buildings, for a later rendezvous, in the same spot that we spent the night.

I walked up the street and pointed my eyes in an closed and little garage. The windows were broken but very elevated. So I though that maybe the content inside were untouch. The metal door was fastened with an old chain and a more new padlock. I took my hatchet from my inventory and I start hitting the old chain (the new padlock could be stronger to breack). I finally openned the door after a few hits, but my hatchet have now some notchs.

Not much light inside. All is half covered in dust that I think entered from the broken windows. I looked around with caution. I saw that the garage had two sections: main yard and a back office. In the main yard I found a very heavy metal box that I though may contain tools. It was also locked. "I can tell the guys later about this find", I sayd.

In the main yard there was also a car with no windows. I opened a door and then I reached the glove box. Open it was easy because was not locked. Inside, a little lantern and a half broken old map. Maybe from Tarkov. I could not made the lantern works at the moment, "I don't know if it's broken or does not have any batteries, or I'm stupid", I sayd.

After this, I head up to the back office. The door was openned. Nothing much than file cavinets in each side of the room with an small table in the right. But lucky me, I saw there was another door inside the office. I pulled the knob. A bathroom for the workers. Very dirty and disgusting place. There were smelly things and two dead rats in the place. When I recomposed myself and take a better look at the inside, I saw in the side wall a little cabinet; with what looked like a half erased cross. "Maybe a medicine box" I though. It was unlocked, because who locks a first aid kit cabinet? "This might be for any worker's emergency", I sayd. So I decided to look inside.

In the small cabinet there were what I though that looked to me some medical supplies of some sort. Remembers my army times to recongnise the loot. This maybe can be some valuable items.

I spent the rest of the time looking around the garage for more supplies but with "no much luck", I though.

When the meeting hour was closer I slowly head back to the rendezvous point looking for more building and taking a picture of the city in my memory. When I arrived, Lewis and Agnis were there. Oranje seems like he was comming in the distance. Something happened with his pants. Does not looked the same anymore.

"I won't miss to tell the guys about the garage findings", I sayd.

Edited by NoisyCosmos
Spelling and some corrections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatherFenrir

Group: G.I.C.O.A

Action: Move/Scout

Morning:

After having left the bar in a rush, he actually didn't fully realize what time he arrived inside the gates. Thinking to himself it is still too dark out to make any kind of safe moves, he takes his small duffel-bag pack off his back and places it down in front of him, rummaging through it. Various small items and trinkets click and clack as they bounce off each-other, he begins to take mental notes of what he has. Match-book with only half the matches left, rations enough for a few days, two bottles of water, compass, various documents, pen, small religious icons and tools, and his wrist-watch.

Not very many things he thinks to himself as he zips up the bag, and hoists it back over his shoulder. He takes the knife on his belt from it's sheath, bayonet knife, black, runs his finger at an angle testing the edge, sharp. He re-sheaths it and clasps the button to hold it down. Also he feels the whetstone pocket on the front of the sheath making sure it wasn't lost and double checking the clasp.

He runs his hand inside his jacket, feeling the wooden handle of the pistol bought when he arrived, he had it loaded with only one magazine. Figured more of a way to curb someones attempt at hassling him or the group.

Satisfied with his equipment he started rotating his head like it was on a swivel looking around a bit and working on a direction to head into, the forest providing some comforting for him it reminded him of home in a way. The morning light breaking through, the forest coming alive in its own way, now glancing at his watch it is 07:18. Deciding it was well lit enough to move he waited, as he caught the gaze of a bird landing on a branch of a tree close to him, he watches it, locking eyes and admiring it. It takes fight in a North-East direction, inspired by it's curious nature of the group he decides to act on it an also start in the same direction.

Noon/Afternoon:

After walking for a decent time through the forest with one or two stops to rest, he would wonder if he would see a break in the upcoming trees, curious that it may be a clearing he would approach swiftly, until he noticed a large road or what was left of one anyway. Curious, he had never seen a road that size so still with no movement, surly an odd sight that sent an uncomfortable creepy feeling to his chest. Keeping low he would crouch behind a tree with a good view of the length of road looking for signs of life or recent activity. 

Satisfied that he would not see anything that would alarm him, he would slowly break from the forest to approach and scale the ditch along the edge of the road, climbing the incline to crouch to the side of an old broken down guard rail. Looking both ways and then jumping over he sees several abandoned vehicles, the nearest one a green rusted old bucket of a car, something stippled into the side of it that really set him on edge, bullet-holes. Decent size, getting closer they didn't seem too recent, or to old due to the brown tint of some rusting of the crater they left. Forgetting them quickly, he opens the passenger door and rummages around taking anything that seems useful, checking the glove-box as well for anything. Taking anything he finds and shoving them into his pocket or duffel-bag if it fits. He shuts the door softly and keeps low onto the next vehicle a few feet from the green car making his way across the road rummaging though any vehicle that may be along the way. Then jumping over the other side of the road-barrier and making the way into the forest again.

Walking the rest of the way till sun starts to set he realizes its time to set up for the night.

Dusk/Night:

Stomach starting to growl with heavy hunger he feels very fatigued not being used to a rationed diet yet. Knowing he must find a safe place first before a meal and rest. Dark approaching fast, he begins to inspect areas of the forest with signs of the least traffic. Tripping ever so slightly over various terrain as visibility decreases he finds a tight grouping of trees and taller grass, not sure how far off from trafficked areas he decides this is the best place since the grass and trees should provide cover for a small fire.

Placing his bag down he gathers up tinder in a localized area trying to make sure to leave as little signs as possible of nearby camp. He gathers up sticks and sets them down. Night falling quickly, stomach rumbling like an earthquake, he is almost certain someone would hear it even before they saw the light from the fire he was just about to get started. He takes his knife from it's sheath again and digs a hole in the soft dirt, placing it to the side, he sets the tinder and dry sticks in the pit. Un-zipping and taking the book of matches from its bag he attempts to light the tinder with a single match. First one failing, he groans a bit out of being irritable about not eating yet, he takes two matches and lights them simultaneously placing them into the tinder. A small flame starts, slowly nursing the flame until it becomes good enough to provide some warmth, he takes his ration out for the day. Can of beans, heavy enough in his stomach to make it feel fuller than what it is. Old trick his dad had taught him, even if he hated beans, these tasted like heaven. Trying to eat slow to savor them, he uses a small stick as a way to shovel the bean paste into his mouth from the can. Finishing it, he then takes and opens one of the bottles of water and pours some of it into the can, whisking it around with the end of the stick he used as a shovel type tool. He drinks the beany, brown, water and places everything back into his small bag. Wiping his knife on the shoulder of his denim jacket and places it back into the sheath. Preparing to attempt to get some rest for the night.

"Gods be in my favor." he whispers to comfort himself a bit before shutting his eyes using his bag as a pillow of some sort.

(Re-post at GM's Request.)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreedyHuntsman

Liberating the first aid pack from the police cruiser, I shrugged to myself. It may not have been what I'd hoped for, but something was better than nothing. Leaving the scene behind me, I made my way deeper into the city, since if people gravitated towards the center, they'd probably have left something behind them that I could use. 

 

The deeper I went, the quieter things seemed. The wild animals I had occasionally heard along the outside kept to themselves along the outer edges of the city, ignoring what lay inside. There were more cars, as expected, but I could guarantee every last one had been looted long before my little journey, and I didn't even bother with them. Trash and broken glass covered the sidewalks and streets, while alleyways stunk of rotted foods and human excretion. Speeding up, I pushed past some of the scenery and followed the street.

 

Nearing an intersection, my thoughts were rattled by a sudden series of cracks of automatic fire ahead to the right. I quickly dove behind a smashed-up car, taking cover, and the gunfire continued. The surprised shouts of men quickly became screams of pain and threats, as the gunfire increased dramatically within a fraction of a second. Taking a moment to calm my erratic breathing, I learned from around the tweaked bumper, and saw three men firing down the street in the direction of where the first shots had come. They all had some sort of protective gear on, and two of them had helmets that covered their faces with what looked to be visors. The men were all carrying assault carbines from what I could tell, and one had a pistol snug in the holster on his right leg. 

 

Getting out from behind cover, I crouch-ran towards the open door of the café next to me, and I peered through the broken chunks of glass at the men 30 feet in front of me. They hadn't noticed my movements, as they were taking cover from their assailants further down. Bullets ricocheted off of metal, and sparks flew out in front of them.  The man with no helmet spoke in Russian, then poked his head up for just a second, but that was all it took for heat seeking lead to tear into his forehead, chew up his brains, and spit them out the back of his head, painting the street right behind him. 

 

With my mouth agape, I slunk down behind a counter, waiting for the noise to end. The sporadic gunfire continued for another five minutes, before the fate of the last standout was met with force. Following the last shot, the area was quickly shrouded in a deafening silence; my own breathing being the only notifier that I  hadn't gone deaf.  The sounds of boots slappijg the ground soon followed. With what seemed to be a curious haste, the men from further down came running to the bodies, presumably to check for survivors and goods to loot. Not daring to look, I kept myself down, and waited what seemed like forever until they'd gotten what they came for, packed up, and left. Peering out of my little café a few minutes later, I figured now was my best chance to go and see if the men who'd just departed had left anything behind I could use for myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp.

Action: Search the nearby area.

DESCRIPTION:

"I hate mornings." Regardless of where I am, or what I am doing, I hate mornings, I just want to be left alone to eat my breakfast and properly wake up, unfortunately it appears as if certain members of the group are not the same, especially Oranje, he seems overly energetic for a horrible morning like this.

I get up out of my sleeping place, not exactly a 5 star experience in Tarkov, but beggars can't be choosers, as I trudge past Oranje in a half awake state, he tries to get me to do some morning exercise and grappling, I just scoff at him and carry on my walk to the area we put our food, I check over our food rations and notice we do not have too much left, especially with 4 people to feed now, I grab my bag and carry it to an old bench, there's no table but it doesn't really matter, it won't take long to eat this. I carefully sit down on the bench as to not risk breaking it. 

While I'm eating my breakfast and trying not to fall asleep, Agnis comes over and joins me, we get talking about what the plans are for today, we can see Oranje and Jules starting to grapple, I can't help but smirk at them. 

"So... I, er.. Looked in the food area, I noticed we are a bit low." I mumbled as I had only been awake about 10 minutes at this point. 

"I think we need to search for some more, hopefully find some more guns or something too" As I shove a couple more mouthfuls of food in.

Agnis seems to agree with me and we decide to move out once Oranje and Jules are done playing around.

I explain the situation to them as I finish my food and throw the can at a burnt out tree, no need to be environmentally friendly right now. Not like the garbage men will come and collect the bins. 

We split up and I decide to hit up a nearby 2 story building, the front door was locked and I don't fancy smashing my way through a window, getting an infection right now would be the end of me. 

I look around and notice some planks of wood laying around, I grab one and decide to use it as a battering ram on the door, the frame looks a bit warn and damaged so it should snap with a bit of pressure. 

I swing the plank backwards and as I swing forwards i take a step forward into the swig too, giving it that extra power. 

The door just wobbles. "Goddamnit." I mutter to myself and swing again, praying it breaks.. and it doesn't.

I just grumble angrily and swing a couple more times until the door parts from the frame and I can walk in...

It is strange inside, it looks almost untouched, hopefully there is something of use in here..

 

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kylesesh

Got to the woods, had a quick snack, and moved to BC-19 to start looting, i start walking slowly, hearing the twigs and branches crunch under my boots, and the odd gunshot ringing out in the distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spades545

Group : Solare

Action: Search/Scout

He arrived at a dense forest, he looked around only to see mostly trees but off in the distance he could see structures " A city" he had thought to himself. His first order of business was to find and secure resources. He was searching in the woods for anything useful but FOOD was his primary goal, he first needed some before anything could be tackled. He would search high and low moving slowly as he gazed around and keeping a keen eye on his surroundings. For the most part the sounds of wild life were present but without a weapon he had to rely on his hands for self defense. 

Fortunately he finds a low cabin in the woods. "Finally maybe there might be something inside" he had thought to himself once more. "He approached the cabin and it seemed that it may have been untouched for some time but he did not get his hopes up he knew that it may be fruitless and he wanted to search the  cabin and move on to see if there was anything useful in here that he could use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blazedguns

Group name: Kabs

Action:

move from AR-01 to AS-02

Description:

After purchasing a makarov and some ammo, I set off into the surrounding area in search of basic resources or any particular points of interest. Albion is keen on checking every nook and cranny for whatever lies hidden, anything is valuable if you use it right. The path is primarily a mixture of cement pavements and overgrown tendrils of vines. The path was not easy to traverse but conquered nonetheless.

Time taken: from 8 am to around 4 pm

Edited by Blazedguns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tobiassolem

Group: "5th Scout Infantry"

Action: Find any useful resources

Description:

"Sigh" alone once more, separated from his old group, which now only has one survivor aside from himself, but who was sent via MEDEVAC. "Damn, I hope that kid survives" he thought to himself. Finding himself only with rations, as his trusted assault rifle got lost when he had to flee. Being an experienced scout, with an excellent ability to spot things - I decide to look for any resources, whilst staying in the forest/underbrushes and using them for concealment. Moving slowly and carefully. I ration my supplies carefully - not knowing when I might find more, or for how long I may need to survive. 

Under the cover of darkness I decide to make a longer trek toward a location where I saw some smoke seen above the treetops against the moonlight. I move swiftly, but still making sure not to be spotted, and approach a location. Some sort of old rebuilt workers trailer with a chimney. "It smells pretty amazing, whatever it is that they're having", I thought to myself. Considering my options.

There certainly will be supplies, but I have no idea who or how many there are inside the cabin. Might be civilians, but it might be SCAVs. It might be another USEC, but who knows if I can trust them. 

I realize that I need to at least gather some intel, so I sneakily approach the cabin, using the shadows, intent on finding something I could use for my continued survival.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 7

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Searching desperately for food

Description: Waking up to a new day, It's still poring down rain outside. My leg feels better i think untill I try to stand up. Holy &#%! that hurts. I sit back down in the bed and put a hand on my knee. I take a look at my map and from what I can make out there is two or three buildings not very far away.

Knowing how litle food I have left I stand back up, working through the pain I pack up my things and head out. Going back out in the rain feeling pain with every new step I take and the rain poring through my clothes, I desperately keep searching for food while slowly moving towards my new destination.

After reaching the destination I see that it only was two buildings. I do a quick search of the area around the buildings to make sure I'm alone. The doors are locked except on of the building have a broken window so I start with that building. Starting to feel like it's becoming a regular thing I ready my weapon and do a quick search trough the house to see if it's safe. When done I start to search for more food and equipment. A couple hours pass and when I feel like I'm done and can't finde anything more. I go back out and finde a rock to smash one of the windows with on the other building. I do my my safety search and the start looting. A couple hours more passes while searching, tierd I sit down by one of the walls to rest my knee.

"I got to leave this place" but for now I need to let my knee heal.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowhunter995

Group: "Tarkov Heros"

Action: Search/Explore 

Description

The guards left me finally pass into tarkov as soon as i head out i get my bearings and head east.  i walk among the forest for a long time it seems i can see the sun rising. it looks like it will be a good day i can hear the birds singing in the distance wildlife other then birds seem scarce. after what seems like a few hours i can see some buildings in the distance Finally Civilization i stop and observe my surroundings it does not look like anyone is near me at all. I dont even hear anything in the distance i walk towards the buildings it does not seem like these buildings are very safe to go into Holes everywhere creaking sounds of the wood and concrete fill my ears. i slowly walk into the entrance i see nothing apart from empty shelves this seems to be a type of Book store or library. i can still see some books on the ground  i ignore them and pass thru i enter a different room in this "Library"  i see a few filing cabinets i search them and move on. i exit the back door of the Library and walk down the street a bit and see a small shack on the line of forest to the SE From the outside its seems way to small to have anything of value of i enter anyways i see a few sacks of what looks like soil and a few sacks of what looks like Tree seeds "this must be a planters shack or something i said". i look around some more i see a small hatch to go underground i knock on the hatch I hear no noise apart from the birds still  i try to open the hatch. But it seems locked "i guess i wont be getting into this today" i walk out of the shack and Head more SE. Again i enter the forest this time it seems to be more lively I can see some rodents like mice and other animals scurrying away from me as i walk  I start smelling something Horrid i come across A pile of Dead bodies I start Gaging at The smell Its so Horrible I quickly Run away towards some buildings in the distance. i stay in the building till i catch my breath and the smell clears from my nostrils. " Why... Why would someone do such a thing. I hear a loud crack in the distance i jump at the sound instinctively hiding i quickly come to Realize That it  was far away. "that must have been A Very large explosion in the distance Like artillery fire maybe from the Defense Wall??" i search the Building i am in and exit. i look into the sky and see the sun Almost right in the middle of the sky I am running out of daylight I quickly hurry over to the next building its a gas station i look around. and see nothing moving Apart from the distant Car on fire i search the building and head of More to the SE a few hours pass and i reach the forest again this time Next to a hill i find a nice area to set up camp for the night its nice and flat surface with nice coverage on all sides i make a Bed from nearby Leaves and rest until the next day

Edited by Lightstrike778

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatherFenrir

Group: G.I.C.O.A

Action: Search/Explore

Interlude:

Gunshots crack throughout the night, some distant, some close. A few times Jack could have swore he heard screams sometimes after the echoes of the deadly claps. He just huddled a bit closer to the embers that he called a fire and tried to get as much rest and comforting warmth as he could before the morning when he had to move….

Morning:

Jack awakens to a smoldering pit, embers probably still burning deep within. Stretching out a bit he remembers quickly where he is at. He seats himself up and then rolls into a standing position taking the next few moments dust himself off and to urinate into the fire-pit to assist the already dying embers. Looking toward the sunrise, or what was left of it anyway he figured to wait a bit longer before moving. He decides to past the little bit of time left by performing a ritual to help protect him of the dangers he may face. Especially after some of the stuff he had heard last night.

He bends down and gets on one knee, opening his duffel. He takes out a few small items, a wooden statue of a one eyed figure, a wooden bowl, a hallowed horn, and the opened bottle of water. Still kneeling, sets the figure at the base of a tree, and the bowl in front, he takes the horn and fills it with roughly two drinks of water. Placing the water on the ground, he takes the horn and lifts it above his bowed head. “Hail to the gods of old, Hail to the all-father, Hail to the wights that grant me cover in this forest, Hail to my ancestors that may guide me and steer me from danger, and grant me strength and courage in times I am forced to fight. I have no ale to share but I share what I have and is valuable. Please accept my gift.” Then he lifts the horn to his lips taking a gulp being sure to save some for the offering. Then raising the horn once more before pouring the rest into the wooden bowl. Placing his horn to the side he lifts the wooden bowl and pours it at the base of the tree next to the small statue. Taking a deep breath as a wave of comfort washes over him, enjoying it for a short time before putting everything back and gathering up his stuff to begin his walk toward three large buildings in the distance.

 

Noon/Afternoon:

As the buildings become quite a size bigger as he approaches, he figures they were once part of a factory or some kind of warehouse. Either way he is going to have to pick one or two and search it, this may take awhile if he has to do this quietly. No telling what to expect, and after the night he had this has him pretty rattled to the bone.

Coming out the the edge of the forest he is directly behind these buildings, or so it would seem. The wall that separated the forest and the industrial compound was starting to crumble under its own weight and it did not take Jack long to find a hole to climb through. Poking his head in first and giving it a bit of a look around before making his full appearance. The yard was filled with heavy equipment and machines that told him that this is the former yard of a construction storage yard. Dashing behind some pile of old building debris, he decided the middle building was the closest building available so peeking from behind his debris pile he seen two entrances, some big garage doors, or a small metal door with a sign above it, even in Russian he would make a sure fire bet that it said “Employees Only” or something of that nature. Guessing the locals probably didn’t give a rats ass about that sign one could only assume it is occupied. Calculating and hastily he arrives at the metal door and tries to listen for any voices inside.

Startled a bit has he hears something that sounds like Russian, counting out at least three voices. His heart beginning to race as some thoughts cross his mind and recollection of the shooting last night becomes fresh in his mind. Quickly looking around he decides to descend on the next building over hoping they didn’t hear him make his way over. He takes little to no time to enter and shut the door, and flipping a lever that seemed like a lock. He turns around hoping this one is empty, guessing they were probably either living or scavenging these buildings, he took odds that they keep together.

At first look around it was tough to see with his eyes adjusting to the blanket of darkness that is this warehouse. He makes out a few rows of shelving with different sorts of brick, cement, and many other miscellaneous construction items. Up ahead toward the center is a small clearing with an improvised seating area. None of this interesting him he makes his way behind all that till he reaches the other side of the warehouse. An unpleasant smell grasping his nose, not thinking of it he rounds one of the shelving isles.

Turning his head retching at the sight and smell, he lets out a, throat driven “Ghuuuah...” in a bad attempt trying to keep from heaving once more. Taking a sliver of a moment to regain composer from being taken by surprise. He looks back to the half decomposed body slumped to the wall, his skin starting to sag like a baggy shirt. Eyes either ate away or just sunk so far back into his skull you couldn’t even see them. Some of his yellowish teeth were showing due to his lip partially decayed, making his expression a nightmarish grimace. Piecing together his demise only took a quick look at the wall to see the impressions of craters in the wall around him.  “I need to get on with this before I become a close friend of his.” Jack thought as he continued into the doorway next to the lifeless bag of bones that just about made him lose what was left of yesterday's lunch. He finds himself in a break/locker room. Probably for the few employees that organised these shelves and kept this place running from the inside. Either way he begins to rummage through the lockers, closets, pantrys, leftover coats, for anything valuable.

He also spotted a door near the back a very small room with a desk and various items that spoke to him as possibly the foreman's office, he begins to open and rummage through the drawers as well again placing anything found into his duffel.

Feeling like he found enough he quickly runs back to the door, popping the latch back open and peering out. Still clear, he dashes for the opening back out into the forest hoping those individuals never heard him.

Dusk/Night:

Dusk is setting fast, with all the excitement today the sun seemed like it just rose. Either way he makes his way deeper into the forest this time hoping to be able to make a more comforting camp, sitting for a moment to catch his breath he decides to eat as well, following the same method he previously used. By the time he is done he realizes he don’t want to go much farther, so he again gathers up enough tinder and stuff for a small fire, and attempts to lay down for some rest. His eyes staring blankly at the fire, the image of the corpse-man burned into him probably for the rest of his nights in Tarkov.

Edited by FatherFenrir
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR

Group: USUC

Action: Search

Description:

You have to be kidding me!

Morning

I can't believe I slept an entire day! I was really exhausted from the battle I had and the walking 2 days ago, but I didn't think I'd sleep more than 24 hours! That's just not natural! I cursed at the lost time, but felt glad for the extra rest. The wound in my chest almost felt like it wasn't there. Overwhelmingly satisfied with my previous discovery in the house, I journey further into Tarkov to reap further profit, and hopefully, a new friend.

The unsatisfying part was that not a single person wanted to group up with me. I heard the Tarkov Trucks got fixed up, and they now have so many of them that everyone stuck in the Romp Bar can make their way into Tarkov. I’m quite disappointed, but I guess that’s just how it goes.

“I’m better off alone, anyway. I mean, I’ve gotten this far by myself – why would I need someone anyway?”

I ramble to myself for a while about this, and some language so vulgar flew out of my mouth, even the men at the bar would give you stares that felt like daggers. I figured I needed to stop with the language – it felt like I was being watched by some higher power of this place. I exit out the back of the house and continue along the beaten down path in the forest. The gravel in the path crunches under the stolen boots I reaped from my first encounter in this dangerous city.

I can’t think about the actions I made, though. No justifying the actions you already made, because it’ll only make you feel worse, and it also won’t change the fact that you did it.

Day/Afternoon

I hope that my efforts of treading through the thick of trees will be enough to keep me from encounters with other people. Although I feel lonely, it’s better to stay away from a potentially dangerous person and not get shot in the head when I least expect it. I keep a close eye out for potential traps rigged anywhere – I’ve heard rumors of bear traps, and I’m not about to be another victim to some petty weakling’s hunting trinket. I also scan around for potential hideouts made by others, or buildings in the forest.

I come across a warehouse of some sort after seeing the streets of civilization – well, at least, what’s left of it. I figure that there may be something nice in it, as it looks in better condition than most of what buildings are left in the city. Even if there isn’t, it would probably be a good place to rest. Who knows, maybe I'll find something useful.

Night

I search the building thoroughly for anything that could be of use. Trinkets that an engineer could use, some magically appearing vault room, or even the shelves of basic tools. I make sure to cover every inch of this building before I even think about resting in it. After finding (insert), I close the warehouse quietly, and I fall asleep. 

  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2