Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

Take two: ;) 

GROUP NAME: Lone Shadow Wolf

ACTION: Move to destination.

DESCRIPTION:

Waking from his camp in the forest, Scavvy knows he must find some gear. Above all, he needs a proper weapon to defend himself wile scrounging in the wastes; a simple blade just wont cut it. 
Growing up, he always enjoyed sport shooting; and knew there must be some decent semi-auto rifles in the residential area nearby to the North. Gathering his belongings, and covering up every last sign of his presence; Scavvy sets out in search of reliable personal protection. 

Scavvy is no genius, but no dummy either. He prepares himself mentally for the dangerous dash across the road. Knowing that danger may lie around ANY corner is part of what keeps old Scavimus alive. Its been quiet all morning; only the chirping of the little birds and occasional squeak of the fox. This does not relax old Scavvy, it only sets his blood on edge. Doing his best to control his adrenaline, he breathes slow, and deep. All senses are sharpened.

Alert, but not jumpy; Scavvy's will of stone will keep him breathing this day. With a keen eye for dark metal and a rough wooden stock; Scavvy prays to the Gods of Gunpowder that he may be so fortunate as to find a good rifle this fine, grey day in Tarkov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleDark

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: Search sector for suplies

 

Interlude: After my injury, I spent good part of my evening cleaning it with all the vodka I had left. As I was wrapping my hand with my only clean bandage, Zhao and Dalton walked into the room. While Zhao looked as if lost in thought, Dalton on other hand was grinning from ear to ear while brandishing a makarov in each hand. "Would you look at these babies, Uncle..." he started. Then he saw my hand, and asked "how bad is it?" I turned my attention to the two of them and while flashing a joyless smile, I said "my hand still works, but it's one hell of a jagged and nasty cut. I cleaned it the best I could, but we need to find some proper medical equipment incase it gets infected."

Description: After night of rest, I was performing my morning ritual of coffee making, and then it dawned on me. "I'm such a moron! I forgot to make offering to lady luck yesterday" I cursed while Zhao and Dalton gave me some confused looks. In order to make sure I tossed twise as many coffee beans over my shoulder, and gave quick silent appology to her.

After this while the three of us were sitting and enjoying some coffee and smokes I said " let's check this neighbour hood today. (@SgtDalton) Second floor has several rooms that I failed to check properly. And theres also that break room I only gave it a quick look, before I had to head down to clean my cut. Dalton could you give it once over in order to see if I missed anything. After that check those nearby carages if you have time."

After some thinking I turned to Zhao (@moomao). He was sitting there lost in thought and examining the dogtags he found from gas station.  "Did you know the guy?" I asked, and added "Anyway, Zhao could you check that gas station and see if theres anything useful left in there?"

By now we all had finished our drinks so I stood up, clenched my fist in order to see if it still works, winced slightly and said "I'll check that larger building on other side of main road. I think I saw some broken down pharmacy sign or such over there when we first met Dalton." with this I gave confirming nod to the two of them them, checked my gear and started walking towards my destination. As I was walking and enjoying last drags of my smoke, I shouted over my shoulder " let's meet here in 6 hours. We all have radios, if anything happens, use our usual frequency."

 

Edited by UncleDark
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moomao

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Zhao didn't have any rituals or superstitions like Uncle did anymore. As a kid he had a lot from his parents, who carried with them a lot of traditional Chinese beliefs, but as he grew older and more rebellious he made a conscious decision to ignore them. No lucky numbers, no unlucky calendar years, and no offerings to nebulous beings. It was a sombre choice he made in an effort to escape the overbearing traditionalism of his family and to set himself apart from them. 

"No." Zhao replied curtly, "I didn't." His examination of the dog-tags weren't one of mourning or remembrance, but of study. He wanted to have the details memorized incase they had some use. Who knows if pretending to know the guy personally would save his skin. 

"You got it." He huffs, picking himself up from his stupor and trotting away from the pair. He didn't bother asking about the injury; he felt confident it was fine. "Maybe we'll pick up some food that doesn't ducking suck, huh?" He calls back, going on with his rummage. Zhao wasn't too sure of being on his lonesome incase something happened but the others should only be in shouting distance, and if anything, he was sure to pop a shot or two off if he was waylaid by the desperate souls wandering about the place. His first targets were cash registers before any of the shelving or produce, he wanted to stuff his wallet full of the local currency before anything else.

Edited by moomao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgtDalton

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: Search area throughout!

Well off goes Lynch... I look at @UncleDark" Dam,he always grumpy like that? Maybe we should put some of that vodka in he's coffee in the morning?..." I'll go check upstairs Uncle will get that hand sorted mate don't you worry!!" "Ohh listen I wanted to let you guys know what I can do... But he kinda stormed off I want to make us a few things that could help, so keep your eyes open for this items" as I lean forward to show him the list!!

Description: knowing Uncle is hurt I think back on my training and my days working in a office " the manager's desk should have a first aid kit " I think to myself...so off I go!! Having spent a few hours last night drawing up a few plans for projects that I think could help us!!  On my note pad i write items I need 

-glass bottles x3 

-Rags as many as possible

-Leather jackets

-Hunting knife

-Airosol sprays

-Nails

Taking my time I search every desk knowing that at some point I'm also gonna run out of smokes so I have to find more!!  "Aww dude left blood all over the place " as I find the desk that cut Uncle "... Well Maybe there a roof hatch!! I also take a few minutes looking to see if there is roof access wanting to see if we could spot anything good from the roof!! Gather as much information as possible!!

After my 6 hours!! I make it back to are meeting place.. light up a smoke and start writing in he's pocket book and waits for the boys to get back...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreedyHuntsman

Moving my way further down the streets, I passed a lot of dead bodies. Each time, I checked to make sure they were really dead, and to see if they had anything, but they had all been picked clean. I'm no forensic expert, but they couldn't have been lying here for all that long...

 

Up ahead, there was a building that looked fairly secure and structurally sound. My legs were growing rather tired, so I made my way inside. Setting up a little campsite, I quickly arranged to be able to spend the day and night inside where it was relatively safe. 

 

Moving upstairs to clear out the building like usual, I noticed what looked like a previous camper's items strewn across the second story room. A campfire had been lit in here, but the ashes were cold, and the place had been abandoned a long time ago. Still, I decided to poke around the room to see if there was anything left behind. I couldn't see anything that stood out to me, but who knows? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: Highrise Corp.

ACTION: Move deeper and deeper into the city.

DESCRIPTION:

Interlude:

After our last raid, the group came with good sucess to the meeting point. Now we got some medical supplies, ammo and food (and a new hatchet). Nothing much at all, but it's a game winning this days. But with that, also came Lewis with his elbows and knees bruising. The worst part were for Oranje. He came with what looks like a broken rib. The good notice is now we have something to treat that.

There, in the small camping spot were we slept last night, I gave to Lewis my little small first aid kit with injector to treat the bruising. Din't forget about Oranje. I gave to him the ambulance box that I found in the garage so he can keep his large ambulance box for a higher priority tratment or emergency.

Later, my stomach started rumbling. But we are doing a solo food ration a day. So I decided that I will take my food ration this next morning for saving purposes.

Before the boys went to sleep, I went to Lewis' side and talked about doing two hours guards every night. So no one will come to catch us sleeping and stealing our things; because we were in the same spot for two nights. He agreed and told the guys. I took the first guard.

During my watch, normal things that happen in this kind of situations. Street animals fighting for food in the night, some flashes followed by gunshot sounds and screamings and that kind of things that are common in the Tarkov's nights.

Morning/Midday:

I wake up early as always. The common point for every Tarkov's citizen left this days. My holy breakfast is a can of beef stew (Tushonka for the locals). Not bad at all. But it is cold and I'm eating it with my bare hands.

After the breakfast we all have a little conversation about our plans for the next days. We all decide that the best choice is keep moving and searching for supplies. So maybe we can get something useful in the road ahead. We packe up and move deeper into the city. At the horizont, some flats with smoke columns at the south-west.

We all move in group with caution, deeper and deeper into Tarkov. Trying to hide our movements taking back alleys and backyards. In every moment we see something or heard any sound, we stop and scan carefully.

Noon/Afternoon:

We take a break in the shadow of a half burned tree in what looks like a soviet era childen's park, after the morning run. We deserve it. No much time later we continue and end up in what looks like a no exit street. Behind the blockade, the direction we need to follow. So we are all agree in taking a shortcut into a half collapsed building with shot scars in the walls. Not very friendly. But the main reason for not coming back is that one of the guys hear someting getting closer. Maybe someone, maybe an animal. We don't take risk. So we act quicly and go inside.

After passing the door I see traces and lines of dried blood on the ground coming in the opposite direction. So maybe someone tryed to scape or maybe dragged across the floor? We continue moving deeper in the building, following what we think will be the exit to the other side.

At a certain moment the smell gets very gross and disgusting. My experience says it smells like a days dead corpse. So I tell the guys and we extreme precautions. I hold my hatchet with determination (in case something happen).

Minutes later we are all in a dusty room. Seems untouched, otherwise of the rest of the building. We all four had to work together to opening the heavy metal door of the entrance. No much light inside appart from the corridor's that enters by the door. We all split inside, touching, and trying to get something useful and quickly.

Finally we cross the corridors and the necessary rooms to be outside again and in good direction. But we are all covered in dust of the inside. It's funny this new improvised cammo.

We can't rest close to the building with what we saw inside, it's too risky, so we continue, slower than before. All day's fatigue in our bones.

Night:

The smoke smell tell us that we are closer to the firing buildings that we saw at the start of the day. Echoes of the fire sounds in the distance. Is cold and wet. No lights in this area. Not bad at all, I'm lucky that I found some dry paperboard for this night sleep. Like always the stomach rumbles, but I'm getting use to it. Today I'm exhausted and I'm feeling like I'm going to fall sleep sooner than anyone.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

GROUP: Highrise Corp.

ACTION: Move deeper and deeper into the city.

DESCRIPTION:

After gingerly walking back to the meeting point, we all compare our finds together.

 

Lewis found some food, and a lightweight axe, which does not look like its made for chopping wood.

His clothes look a little scuffed and his hair is a mess.

 

Jules found some munitions and a first aid kit, and is looking rather pleased with himself

Agnisekhar is looking a little sheepishly, as he seems to have had the worst luck, and did not find anything.

 

 

Triumphantly i drop my find on the table, a pristine, exceedingly complete medkit, that looks intimidating enough to bring people back from the dead, followed by a full box of ammo.

 

Jules whoops with joy at seeing all of this, and pats me and Lewis on the back.

Lewis whinces, and i drop to my knees, the whole room going dark for a second.

 

Agnis jumps to my side, and helps me sit down, where i get coaxed out of my upper clothing.

This reveals a huge bruise on my side, and careful prodding indicates a cracked rib.

Taking Jules new medical kit, we use its contents to carefully wrap my torso, while i crunch down on a painkiller.

 

After getting help putting my shirt and jacket on, and feeling a little better when trying to move around, we decide that we've stayed in one place long enough, and we break up camp and head out.

 

Half way through the day we take a break in what was a park once, broken see-saws and swingsets, and its fence looks like it was flattened by a tracked vehicle of some sort.

I open up one of the few cans i have left l, a mystery can, no label, and get a huge grin when i find out it's pears on juice, yum!

Though i could have sworn i had more cans left then just this, could someone have been partaking of them without my knowledge?

 

 

After the break, we move on, Jules and Agnis suddenly hurry into a street, claiming to have heard some noise behind us, and not wanting to take any chances.

Ofcourse, this street is blocked off with rubble, and traversing that unstable rubble would be inviting disaster.

Lewis spots a door and we all pile in.

I hear Jules take a hissing breath of air, and i realise there's blood everywhere, turning around, theres holes in the door and walls, the only good thing seems that whatever happened, it at least wasnt recent.

 

Lewis urges us further into the building, away from the noise that drove us to enter here.

Through some dim lit rooms, where we where groping more then actually seeing where we where going (one of those rooms smelt like death warmed up, and i bumped my foot into something that squeaked angrily at the intrusion)

 

We come to a room with a heavy door, and one other exit, we pry open the door together (though i'll admit that my efforts where mostly feigned, my ribs where not feeling good) and enter the dark room.

We go around the walls, lined with shelves, and find no other exit then the one we came in through, we double back and eventually make our way out of the building, where upon entering the daylight we finally take a good look at all the crud and dust that we picked up on our clothing in there, and dust ourselves off.

 

Feeling the weariness, we decide to find a place to make camp.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnisekhar

GROUP: Highrise Corp.

ACTION: Move deeper and deeper into the city.

DESCRIPTION:

The last scavenge went fairly well, we found some meds and weapons but two of our group mates got slightly injured, I was very unlucky as I did not found anything.

In the afternoon we took a small break in a park and I had some food.

After the break, I suddenly heard some noise, it sounded to me like dogs, but we did not want to take any chances so we moved forward.

Lewis spots a door we all gathered and started to move inside the building. 

After passing the door I see traces of dried blood on the ground. We continue moving deep into the building, to find the exit of the building

I suddenly smell a disgusting rotten flesh and saw a dead body, I took out my knife and got prepared 

We come to a room with a heavy door, we pry open the door together and it worked, We all split inside, to find something useful 

After that, we tried to find an exit but there was none, so we traced our steps back and got out of the building, dusted ourselves and the clothes.

Being tired of the whole day scavenging we set up a place to camp.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

GROUP: Highrise Corp.

ACTION: Move deeper and deeper into the city.

DESCRIPTION:

Well, that was eventful. I manged to bag myself a hatchet, which will most likely come in handy later on. 

Trying to make sure I look presentable, as if I hadn't just tripped over, I walk back to the group, to find out what they had managed to scavenge, luckily Jules had a smaller medkit for me, I take and make sure to apply some gentle medication to my bruised and scraped areas. 

Unfortunately, Oranje doesn't seem to have been as lucky as I in terms of injury, as soon as Jules pats us on the back, he falls to his knees and appears to black out, panicking us all for a second.  

Agnis and I very carefully remove his upper clothing to reveal a massive black bruise on his side, a little bit more of gentle investigation reveals a damaged rib, most likely cracked. 

Luckily we had found two medical bags, we opted to use the "small" medical box for this, to save the bigger one for a more urgent situation. 

After patching up Oranje, we start heading out towards the inner city area, we have been standing around for too long. 

Moving through the city, we come across an old park, seems a nice place to rest with some benches and swings we can sit on on to relax, opening my newly found food I discover that it is a can of Beef stew, apparently it's all people eat in Tarkov. 

I decide to take a small look around the park, seeing if there was anything left in a panic, maybe I'll find something.

Moving onwards, Jules and Agnis notify us of a sound behind, and quickly dart into a nearby street, making sure the noise isn't following us we head down it to see a collapsed building blocking the road, not wanting to go backwards we search for a way through.

"Open Door!" I half shout with excitement as I notice a door that has been left open a crack...

This was a mistake.

There was blood everywhere, something went down here and it was not pretty, but we are not going back, we have to advance, god knows what that noise was. 

I felt something drip onto my nose as I walked under a door frame, I prayed it was just water, but a quick sniff and I realized it was not, it was some sort of body fluid.. I quick wiped it off with my sleeve and made a mental note to clean my sleeve in a puddle or something.

We get up to a large heavy door and it seems like the only way out apart from another door to the side, so we spend a good few minutes and some good old back work to get it open, this new Hatchet I found comes in handy and we manage to pry the door open. 

Once we step inside we quickly realize it is pitch black, with shelves everywhere, after a couple of minutes blindly walking around I call out "Lets go back" and decide to try the other door.

It opens without a hitch and see daylight, beautiful daylight, well a bit more like dusk now, but still. Fresh air. 

We look at each other and notice the amount of dust and crud we have accumulated in our little sidetracking adventure.

Cleaning ourselves off, we look for a place to make camp over night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

GROUP: Highrise Corp.

ACTION: Search a nearby building and find a place to camp.

DESCRIPTION:

Clearly, we need to get this camp setup sooner than we anticipated, we are sick. 

"Just great!" I say in an agitated voice, as I watch Oranje throw up into a garbage bin, as I look over at Agnis I see he has started too.

I signal for everyone to gather around, near to where Oranje was emptying his stomach, in case anyone needs to do that again..

"Okay, so, I feel a bit sick, clearly Agnis and Oranje are ill, what about you Jules?" I really hope he says he is feeling alright.

"Not so good" Jules replies in a strained voice. As if he is trying to hold back throwing up.

"Crap." I sigh and look around, trying to decide what we need to do and where we need to go, I decide it is best if we setup a small makeshift camp in one of the local buildings, even though the place seems to be chaotic.

Going deeper into the city was a bad idea, I'm really starting to doubt if my government official is still alive.

"Right, we are gonna head into that two story building just off to the right and setup a camp there, we need some rest and time to figure out why we are ill and what with."

And with that, we head towards a damaged looking two story building, it appears to have been home to a small firefight with bullet holes in the door frame and the walls in the entrance.

"Seems like a nice place!" I jokingly say as I step into the building, it seems to be an old office complex, on the entrance way it has a half destroyed sign reading "T-rr----up Sub--d--ry" clearly someone didn't like the previous owner. 

Walking around the building slowly, we see more and more evidence of a gunfight, with a few used casings on the floor and blood splats on the walls, it is a very eery setting, definitely not somewhere we want to setup camp. 

Touching one of the casings, we notice it is stone cold, so there has been no movement in here for a while, or at least we hope.

"Let's search this place, then move next door, that shop looked a bit nicer as a place to rest, if anything happens or you feel as if you are going to throw up again, make sure to shout or make a loud noise so we know."

"If you hear anyone make a loud noise, immediately go and assist them. We have to look out for each other."

We split up and start searching the office building, I decide to stay downstairs and check the office area immediately from the entrance, I notice a trail of blood leading to what seems like a managers, or at least an important employees office, the door is slightly ajar.

I un-holster my TT and make sure it is cocked, ready for the worst and begin my search of the building, with the constant sickness feeling in the back of my mind...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
infz

GROUP: Bear Nation

ACTION: Fight

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 8

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Setting a trap 

Description (short one): Allmost losing my life for some food I decide to see If I can use this grenade for my benefit. "The previous owner of the food is probably coming back for it" so I take the granade, string and set up a tripwire in the entrance being very careful not blowing myself up in the prosess.

Then I go as far in to the building as I can, finding a small room acouple rooms away from my trap. I ready my weapon and start to wait...

Edited by Floppy_Moose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

GROUP: Highrise Corp.

ACTION: Search a nearby building and find a place to camp.

DESCRIPTION:

 

After tossing my kibbles in a rubbish bin, Lewis comes up to me, looking a little pale himself, and i notice Agnisekhar being all sympathetic at the other side of the road.

 

Lewis asks me if i can continue, which i grunt in reply to, while waving my hand, he notices Agnis doing the same i just did, he makes the decision to cut our trek through the city short, and from looking around at the rest of the group, no one feels like arguing about it.

Jules is purposefully avoiding to look at me or Agnis, also a little white around the nose, seems like whatever it is, we all have it. (god, if this is radiation, we're all dead, we just don't know it yet)

 

Lewis leads us towards a two story building, and mentions something about splitting up and searching it.

While walking through the front entrance i notice a lot of bullet holes in the walls, the door, and on some sign overhead, and the soft tinkling of spent casings being stepped on.

 

I decide to head off into an office, and thoroughly search the inside of my eyelids for a little while, which after finding a nice leather couch is exceedingly successful.

Waking up after an hour, maybe a little more, i wake up, feeling a little less, well, bad, i try and search through the office i stumbled into, this time, taking my sweet time looking for booby traps and hidden things, hopefully making up the time i spent recuperating on the couch.

Still, it's probably for the best to head to that shop Lewis wanted to use as a camp, and make sure that place is secure for the night.

 

I'm the first at this shop, being extra careful and sneaky, which is harder then it looks in my current state.

Checking the rooms, it's looted, but secure, i spend a little time setting up a few trip wires with some empty bottles and cans, expecting we might spend a little more time here then just one night.

Jules is the first to return to the shop after me, he looks a little better, and cringes in sympathy when i undress my torso, giving him back his med kit, and asking him to help rebind my chest, this having come loose during today's events.

 

*Jules uses Ambulance Kit on Oranje

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR

Group: USUC

Action: Search

Description:

Morning

"What's this..?" 

The familiar metal sliding of a Makarov graces my fingers as I spin it around like one of those flashy knifes those teenagers used in America. It was like the new Yo-Yo for them - but with a more dangerous twist. I inspect its features and see no visible flaws in the weapon, and tuck it away into my side pouch of my bag, next to its other, older siblings. I didn't like the tiny little pistol at first, but as I held it more and more, I felt compelled to its slender body and small form. I didn't care if it looked small, I appreciated its design. 

I believe I've started to form an obsession to this model of weapon. As I walk, I repeatedly unload and load the weapon and chamber it, catching the ejected bullets back into my hand instinctively. I feel like I mastered this weapon's quirks. Satisfied, I put my PB back into my holster and focus on the buildings around me rather than on the... beautiful... leather shaded handle.

I felt drawn to a certain location after hearing rumors of potential money. I contacted an acquaintance regarding working together.

Least to say, he was a bit busy.

Day/Afternoon

Figuring I might as well move towards my new destination, I treaded across the crumbled gravel of the streets of Tarkov, completely forgetting about the discomfort in my chest. I must've fell asleep after healing my gunshot wound, and forgot to patch up the scrapes and bruising around the general area. I didn't feel it, but I decided to stop for a minute in an abandoned gas station. I check my chest to see... (Injury? 105/120 HP, but I recall using 61/100 uses of my medkit while injured at 59/120 HP during the time of my firefight a few turns ago.) After "patching" myself up, I briefly search the gas station for anything of use. I check the registers for any leftover money, and find some office rooms in a hallway in the back of the building. The door to the hallway had bold printing on it in Russian reading: 

"Staff Only. Keep Out." 

Being the rebellious man, I open the hallway door to find it unlocked. I walk down the hallway, seeing a few more doors. Most were unlocked, so I have myself a good time searching through the filing cabinets for any items of interest. I also see a few coats hanging on a rack in one of the rooms, so I search through those too. One coat took my interest, looking brand new with a very nice, dark brown-green camo. It was insulated, had lots of pockets, and looked like it would blend in with the forest dirt and brush very well. I trade out my old jacket with my new clothing, feeling fresh to DEATH! 

At the end of the hallway, the door read "Manager." Enticed, I turned the knob only for it to reject my muscle. Dedicated to getting into this room, I walk outside of the building and find the room has a window. The glass was tinted black, so I couldn't see through it. I take a sturdy branch I found and break the glass, moving in a circular pattern through the window frame to clear a nice and tidy frame to climb through. I climb in to find a couple of blue lockers, a safe turned over on its side,

And a man, laying face first on his desk, sitting in his chair. 

Next to him on his desk was a bottle of spilled pills. I walked over to the desk to find the man stone cold. I assumed he perished due to drug abuse, and the investigation of the bottle proved my theory - Opiods. The man wasn't rotting, and he didn't even reek of death. It looked like he died only a day or two ago.

How sad.

The man had very nice clothes on, so he left me obligated to search his body for items. On the body, I found a small key ring with four keys on it. One I assumed was for the door, and for the others, I could only assume it was for the lockers and the safe. I was not disappointed when each one of the keys fit into the lockers and safe. I opened them hopefully to find... (insert).

Afterwards, I put the man's coat over his head and closed his eyes, and took the rest of the opiods. I knew in America, people loved these things - I could strike some sort of bargain with them to some druggie scavenger. I didn't plan on using these things for myself. I know what these drugs do to a person - I worked in some sketchy businesses bringing this junk to men dressed from suits and Roler watches to purple corduroy jackets and gold canes. I don't care who the buyer was of these shipments and I didn't care - it wasn't my job TO care about it. 

I walked out of the station with (insert).

Evening/Night

I climbed out the window, waltzed my way down the road for a few more hours, and finally decided to rest in a cozy room in an abandoned apartment. I closed the door, found a box of nails, and poured it all over the door entrance.

"No one's walking into this place unheard," I mutter. 

I search the apartment for anything of use, careful not to injure myself with the lack of sleep. After searching the building, I pass out on the couch, thinking about how the day went and that poor man I found.  

 

*If my current medical state has somehow a result of an incident I am not aware of after the shootout, I use a medkit on myself.

 

Edited by SlayerWR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: Highrise Corp.

ACTION: Search a nearby building and find a place to camp.

DESCRIPTION:

We all were happy because we finally get out of that damn annoying building that we came out coreved in dust. This happiness didn't stay for long.

Hours later we were all sick of some kind of poisoning, a very bad situation right now. Oranje was the first throwing up, but later we all found ourselves trying not to puke around. I also had blurry vision for hours. And at this time I'm still having it sometimes...

We though that maybe there was some kind of poisoning in that building we left. Maybe the dark room with the heavy metal door was some kind of depot.  And there was this dusty thing... I hope this sickness is some kind of bacterian agent and not a radiological issue. Because in that situation... Well, we are all dead without urgent treatment. It's difficult to find iodo injectors this days in Tarkov. But I didn't tell the guys my thoughs. They all know our situation needs urgent tratment anyways.

I was hungry and my stomach rumbling. But I though I better save my food for later. "I don't want to throw up our food".

So, the best choice here was to find refuge in a close building and try to camp inside. We don't know if we are going to stay there for long, but, we need to rest for sure. Close to the right, we found a building. We all rest there for a while until we realize that we need more supplies in this condition. Lewis saw a two story building before. That looked modern and different to him compared to other Tarkov buildings.

Moving on, we all arrive to this two story building. We see that the words in the entrance sign are vandalized: "T-rr----up Sub--d--ry". Also there are shot scars and bullets everywhere. Old combat for sure. But I have a feeling that we are entering the same building mixing with blurry vision and images of ourselves covered in dust. I hope this building experience will be different. We need a bit of luck today.

Inside we all split up. Lewis stay downstairs, Oranje is there too; Agnis is running upstairs and I'm going up as well.

We are going up with caution upstairs. Same situation as before. Old blood and combat signs. Agnis goes to my right, so I decide go straight ahead to the other building's side upstairs. I can't say what kind of building clearly is. Sometimes looks like offices and other like technical or medical stuff. I want this sickness to stop but I also need a gun. I'm still having this damn hatchet.

I end up in some kind of storage room with a lot a boxes and two big tables in the side. I'm going to check that in case there is something useful. Luckily, there are small windows in the wall so I can see better than in the corridors. But at a time I get shocked by a damn blurry shadow. Then I realize it was only a rat. For a moment I though there was a fully armored guy.

Some doors later I finally find something interesting. A wooden locked door with a curious red sign saying " Зал безопасности". There is a small camera image in the sign too. So I suppose this is the security or camera room. "Nice". I hope there are useful things inside. I start choping the wooden door. I nearly throw up. I open a little hole and take a look. "Hello, anybody out here?". No answer. I continue chopping until the door is open. Yes, security room. I quicly start looking for anything useful.

Later I arrive to the camp. Oranje is there. He is trying to take care of his broken rib. He asks for help. A nice guy with annoying orange socks. I see the guys coming too. I hope we can deal with this.

Edited by NoisyCosmos
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnisekhar

GROUP: Highrise Corp.

ACTION: Search a nearby building and find a place to camp.

DESCRIPTION:

Damn that building was nasty full of foul smell and dust.

After few mins, Oranje starts to vomit and I do the same, something may have caught us, I am really hoping it is not a virus or any radioactive agent.

I puked most of the food and was feeling unwell about my stomach.I did want to eat any more food as I would even throw that too.

we had to find a proper place to camp and also to find some supplies, so we moved forward and we found a two story damage building.

All of us went inside,Me and Jules took upstairs,I went to the right,Jules went straight.The building was stained with dry blood and with a lot of bullet holes, looks like there was a gunfight but it was not today, maybe of weeks ago.

I found a storage room full of boxes and cabinets, I started to slowly search through them to find something useful, then suddenly I heard the sound of someone breaking a door with a weapon, so I followed the noise and found out it was Noisy going through a wooden door with his hatchet.

I returned back to my storage room and started to look through the boxes and cabinet carefully to find something important.

later I arrived at our camp at the shop area, and see Jules and Oranje but I take a corner of the camp to take little bit rest. 

Edited by Agnisekhar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

GROUP: Lone Shadow Wolf

ACTION: Search

DESCRIPTION: Walking through such thick woods is very slow going. When you take the time to ensure that each step makes minimal noise, it can make a 2 hour journey take all day. Approaching the highway, Scavvy lies down in a bush to survey the area. After some time, hearing nothing but the wind and the occasional bird, he slowly pokes his head around in search of any threat. Not straying too far down the road, Scavvy checks a few of the dead cars parked on the highway. Keeping a weather eye on the horizon, he makes quick work of his vehicle search. Unfortunately, they appear to have been picked clean. Seeing signs that others were here first spikes his senses, and his gut tells him it is time to go. He continues his push to the residential area.

As the Sun slowly sets, behind the the thick treeline; Scavvy smells smoke, he knows he is close to his first destination. Creeping through the bushes, he see's the outline of some buildings. Carefully, he emerges from the brush to see that he has entered the residential zone, and recognizes that he is in the back area of some garages.

"Sneeki breeki" is his Mantra, and so it goes as he crawls through the buildings in search for signs of recent traffic; any hint of danger. Carefully climbing to the rooftop, keeping in front of the air ducts and vents to avoid sky-lining himself; Scavvy seeks to gain a better understanding of his surroundings. Peering out at the old town around him, Scavvy spots the glow of a fire in one of the garages in the distance. Unable to determine if its a structure fire, or someone trying to keep warm; he decides it is best to check the area in the wee hours, when possible inhabitants might still be sleeping.

Noting the location of the fire, Scavvy climbs down, into the building; seeking a cozy room to sleep in. In a nice, dark corner of one garage, there is an equipment storage shed, with a good view of the door. With all the heavy equipment in the shop, he feels there is adequate cover, in case someone happens across him during his stay. There are tons of huge cardboard boxes from the shipments of the old days; breaking a few down, he fashions a nice bed. He knows he must get a decent rest before the dangerous journey into unknown territory. He knows he must be as alert as ever tomorrow morning, as he plans to enter an area that is most likely inhabited. With a great hope that whoever started the fire will be gone tomorrow, Scavimus lays down for a few hours of rest.

In the pitch dark hours of the early morning, Scavvy wakes to the sound of crickets. Feeling quite rested, he is pleased that his thick stack of cardboard really did the trick. Gathering his wit and whim, he does a quick and quiet workout to get the blood flowing, and the muscles ready for use. Feeling centered, and alert, Scavvy disappears into the darkness; slowly making his way towards the direction of the garage he spotted last night. Knowing that, if they were there; and if they did leave; the possible inhabitants could be heading in his very direction. Keeping his head on a swivel, and his ears perked for the sound of boots and voices; he creeps silently through and around buildings in search of a firearm and suitable ammunition. 

Creeping slowly through the darkness; he looks to the dark sky, and thanks his deceased mother for all the carrots she used to put in the borscht. His eyesight in the dark is better than average because of it, and that is a main factor in keeping yourself alive in such dark times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightstrike778

Group: Tarkov Heros

Action: Move/Explore

Dreams:
( Dreaming)Arcturus Wake up its time to move " Yawn what. what do you mean where am i? Your in the hospital "suddenly a pain crawls down My spine and into my chest It seemed like i got shot or something? the doctor noticing my winch from pain Said "oh looks like your pain killers are wearing off here he said he slowly grabbed a syringe and injected me with something...

Morning
Ahhhh what the Arcturus awoke screaming from the pain only to relies it was a dream thinking back he had experienced that same room it was when he got shot in training hmm wait where did i fall asleep at Arcturus sees a flat forest area he can hear pops in the distance they seem Too far off to care He searched his pocket for his canteen he took a swig of water and examined his surroundings he thought he could get farther then where he was. he looked at his poorly made tarkov map " OK so i am here how about i travel to here today... 
after examine his map he grabs a quick bite to eat and heads off for his marked location again still hearing the same pops in the distance but also the birds from yesterday are back this time with more peaceful songs i walk step by step crunching branches along the way i reach the city but decide to skip all the buildings as they look pillaged of everything of use 

Noon/Afternoon:
its near mid day now i block my view as the sun is to bright in the direction i am heading. i see a the distant fire of the Car near the gas station "wow its a nice day today apart from those nearby gunshots in the distance" he said. i continued onward towards my destination a few hours past bye i continued dodging the looted buildings for what seemed like hours until i seen a large fire in the distance. seems like a gas station or something is on fire or perhaps the forest?
i head more east away from the fire and continue my travels

Dusk/Night: i reach a clearing in between some trees and some buildings i decided to camp here for the night Examining the map well having a quick bite to eat i notice how far i traveled as i seen some of the markers along the way " i must have reached my destination" Arcturus said. i decided to set up camp in the trees near the buildings it seems peaceful for now i make a bed of leaves and decided to fall asleep until the next day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 9

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Starting to make my way to the inner city 

Description: After waiting the rest of the day for someone who would never come I finde a place to sleep in the same room I was waiting in, leaving the trap still armed to the next day.

Waking up and feeling releved to hear that the rain have stopped. So I pack up my things, have a quik look att my map and then deactivate my trap and then putting the granade and sting back in to my inventory.

Now having more food decided that I can't stay in the same place if I whant to ever get out of this damn city.

So I start moving towards the woods separating the town and the inner city. My bad knee makes the traveling slower and a bit harder, but I try keeping low and out of sight. On the way to my destenation, walking through a destroyed and decrepit town, empty houses and ruins I come acrosse a small river. Not feeling the urge of geting wet and risking getting poisoned by the contaminated water so I walk around It.

Reaching my destenation I stand infront of a house. Gun in right hand and with my left hand I see if the door is open. with a small creak the door slowly open up, gun ready I do a quick safty search. When the search is done I do a more accurate search for anything useful.

Closing the front door, being extremely careful I set up a new grenade trap so if the door is opened the grenade will explode. I finde a room as far away as I can and with as many walls betwen the grenade and me as posible.

I rest my still hurting knee and eat some food to get ready for my trip to the inner city of Tarkov. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
infz

GROUP: Bear Nation

ACTION: Search

After almost losing my life I get draged in to the building and I feel a rush of stale but warm air reach my lungs, it feels as if there was someone staying in this place. We need to search every centimeter of this Police station. 

In the main hall there's the guard room and almost visible, scratched off directions on the wall. From the looks of it there should be a couple of floors here and one word captures my attention "о-*жей-ый". I believe it means armory and it's on the ground floor to the left side of the building.

I sincerely thank my comrades for saving me there, I'll definitely have to make it up for it somehow. After a chat about everything what happened and dinner we go for a quick scouting of the building before going to sleep, I head for the presumably armory in hopes of finding weapons and ammo there, hopefully other equipement. If I see something there from the quick search I take it and go back to the main area where we meet up, set up for the night and go to sleep.

Because encounter started at night and we didn't have a lot of time to search this area, we continue doing so. I spend the day searching armory room and other rooms on the first floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tobiassolem

GROUP: 5th Scout Infantry

ACTION: Move to AS-02, Looting

DESCRIPTION: 

Plan: With morale on high, I thank the civilians I met thoroughly - making sure not to reveal any details as to the direction where I'm going. But judging by their description, there should be an old hunting cabin a bit north east of here. I will take the risk of going there to see if there's anything of use in that direction.

Early morning: I set out in the very early morning, making sure not to wake anyone. I load up the wood-fueled stove for them, and make a quick but quiet exfil from the area. As I leave, I stick to the routine that's marrow deep: using concealment and terrain to stay unseen. Walking through the forest even in the early morrow light is still dark, and I know I will be missing certain details. I still try to make sure to pay attention, stopping every once in awhile to listen for any sounds. To some, this might be paranoid behavior. But this "paranoia" has saved me more than once now.

As the light breaks the horizon, ill-timed it seems I come upon a highway stretching west-east, toward what I know to be the city itself. Without much hesitation, I sprint across; in a low posture knowing that there's no better way really to cross a road without cover of darkness and crawling one inch at the time. Passing by some clean-picked cars, I do not bother to stay and look. 

During the day: I tumble down the slope on the other side of the highway, and come upon a small forest trail, one with a simple stick, with a blue taped hand painted small wood sign "Опасность". 'Whatever that means?' I think to myself as I follow the trail in the direction that I believe the hunting lodge should be. 

The trail seems to be quite well-worn, which worries me. But the underbrush and bushes all around me are thick and tall, no way of moving through there without making lots and lots of noise, and at a much slower pace. I risk it, relying on my ability to spot any danger as I move. 

'No hunting cabin, no lodge... damn it', I whisper to myself. But there are buildings ahead. I move up on the peak of a small hill with some thick bushes covering it, to peek over; paying attention to the layout of the area. This seems to be an area with lots of squalor and graffitti. Nearly every trash bin in sight have been toppled and ransacked for anything useful by SCAV's most likely. But there's an unmistakable scent in the air. Pungent, putrid, and dull like a rusty nail to the head. There's at least one decaying corpse nearby.

As the smell comes unbearable with a shift of the wind, I hear the echo of voices and clamor in the distance. Followed by a ruckus best described sounding as if there were half a dozen men running in my direction, and then stopping to drudge through some junk. All of a sudden a young man's voice cries out in russian: "sluzhashchiy" (or something to that effect) followed by sharp cracks of unmistakable AK-single fire whipping echoingly between the facades of the buildings.

After what feels like a small eternity filled with small arms fire, screams of pain, and russian voices calling out targets, the wind stops, as if commanded to. And a still cutting quiet looms like a foreboding epitaph. 

I decide to sit there, not moving until nightfall.

During the night: Hours pass, and with great effort, I eat small pieces of the remnants of what I got from my friends at the caravan. Remembering the soft-spoken man who presented himself as "Vasiliy", telling me about some hunter house in broken russian-english. Perhaps I was mistaken. Perhaps it was no lodge at all, but my wild interpretations. Perhaps there are man hunters in the area? Stories from my first days echo through my mind: "Tarkov cannibals, man eaters who kill passers by and make great feasts of them". I shudder at it as it for an instant becomes more real. Perhaps it is the lingering smell of the dead, and the fates of those young lads probably not far from here.

As night draws its black curtains, I move.

Having made mental notes of the area during the latter part of the day, and choosing spots of exfiltration as my training burrowed into soldier habits, I realize that without arms of some sort I will have no fighting chance in these circumstances. My mind is set, I'm moving into the direction of the fight I heard. Hoping to loot myself something to defend myself with, and other things.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatherFenrir

Group: G.I.C.O.A

Action: Set Trap/Move

Interlude:

The night was rough considering the dreams of the corpse-man, and even plaguing waking thoughts. Hopefully losing, or never been followed by the group that was at his last location. Jack was panicked, disturbed, shaken by the things being seen here in this world. Not even remembering that there happened to be a relaxing life outside the walls. The memories of a distant life of solitude becoming a mere shadow on the cornerstone of what he once lived, getting more distant as time went on...

Morning:

Jack startled awake to the crack of a distant gunshot, or possibly an explosion, too groggy to even want to decipher which one. Upset because of the ration diet he was serving himself, his brain thinking for the long term, his stomach, the short term. He then thinks back on the events of earlier, the corpse-man, the little bit of cash found, and the group of individuals that may not be the most friendly. He starts to decide on a next move as he packs up and moves along making his way to and through the surprisingly lush forest. 

Noon/Afternoon:

As he begins his journey even deeper into the forest he decides to make headway on his proposed plan he starts to gather sticks that seem to be the right size, inspecting their broad, freshness, and flexibility. Finding a few smaller ones that fit the bill of good supplies he stops and takes his knife out of his sheath and begins to whittle down the end of a few of them into sharp spikes roughly a foot long. The whittling helping take his mind of his grumbling stomach, finishing, he sticks the fresh spikes in between his belt and his waist at the side for keeping until he could find the right length of stick for the trigger part of what he had planned on building.

His father's words constantly running though his mind at this point, "Stay alert, stay alive." his mantra, the words he lived by. Breathing deeply out of frustration as he walked though a possible path halfway grown over now, he is looking for a particular size stick. Spotting a fallen log from long ago he figures he can muster something out of it, inspecting it for the right size branch. Snapping it off at roughly a length of three and a half feet, he sits on the log and rests it at an angle on his leg. Another piece of advice his father gave him at a young age runs though his mind.

Inspecting the knife remembering, the time his father gave him his first piece of steel. Sharp and new, "Now remember always cut away from your self, never toward." The words echoing as he cut away at the front to smooth it out but not cutting or damaging the natural break at the end. It was a pretty round branch and he will carry it a bit farther down the path, but before setting back out he lifts his small duffel off his back, and takes out the black cord-like material he had ended up grabbing from the warehouse he was at. Measuring twice and cutting once knowing It wasn't much, but he only needs to find three trees spaced just right from each other. 

Continuing a bit farther on the trail that maybe have been used once, he figured it might be used by animals still. Looking for a right tree formation he never thought he would find, he sees a sapling and a few good spaced young trees closely grown to each other.

He goes to work tying the trigger mechanism to the side of the tree about stomach height, taking his knife once again and giving a few light notches for grip on the smoothed edges opposite of the tree. Thinking its secure enough to do its job he ends up at the tree directly behind it hoping it the branch he spotted would hold roughly the same height as the trigger mechanism. Maybe off by an inch or two, it would possibly strike a little lower, or higher. He takes off a few of the stray twigs on the branch he is going to use, he takes the few spear-like sticks made early in the day, and ties them to a sturdy point near the end of the branch. Continuing, with the trap three fourths complete, he starts towards the third small sapling that will hold the rest of the trigger. He takes the cord material he prepared earlier and ties it twice around the small trunk running it across and tying a small locked loop, placing it against the lightly rough notched end of the slip trigger. "Ok, now to set the spring." he thinks as he gets behind the branch holding the stick like daggers. Holding it carefully he pulls it back, to retain all the spring. Approaching the second spike like stick, he loops it carefully inside the loop on the trigger, the loop being taunt, the black cord caressed across the path.

Standing back he looks at his creation, and it somewhat reminds him of a short person, with a long arm, mid side thrust with a gauntlet of spikes. How odd it sounds, at this point his rations are running thin, and he needs to catch some large game if possible. With the golden glow of the setting sun he figures he would make do a little off the path here away from the trap but not to close to scare the animals if the wanted to travel.

Dusk/Night:

Kind of a rocky outcrop a bit off the way, stepping over sticks and uneven terrain, he thinks this will be a good place for awhile. Not even ready to get a fire going he needs to eat. Over indulging a bit eating a ration, and a small container of some kind of canned meat acquired on his little venture. The meat he just pops the lid and dumps it in his mouth. Juices running down his dirty face making lines running from his mouth to neck. Hoping he won't regret it later on down the road but his stomach thanking him for the bit of extra. This helped a bit with a short-term morale boost that quickly died off as he thought about his situation. 

With dark now setting in he struggles to find enough tinder and small sticks to keep a low fire. He stands and takes a leak beside the tree before sitting down, grabbing his small dirt covered duffel he goes into it grabbing a one forth full bottle of water drinking what was left. A source of water will be needed soon he thought as he looked at the empty bottle annoyingly after the last gulp. Thirst and hunger were just a struggle he was facing, forcing himself to ration is toying with him as he laughs lightly just realizing how sore his actual body was. Dirt and grime were starting to build on him, his mohawk a mess of a greasy tangle at this point. He thinks he probably would kill for a shower and to be back home with his children and wife as the world slowly goes dim as he falls asleep in a sitting position against a tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleDark

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: continue the search for equipment.

 

Interlude: After dealing with two idiots who tried to rob us, others walked my stoned arse back to our current hideout. There I had wonderful night of pretty colors and hallucinations.

 

The next morning I woke to a headache like none before. As I stumbled to downstairs, Zhao was already sitting there and doing some maintenance to his new pride & joy and smoking some cigarette. Once he noticed me he nodded at already boiling coffee pot, and flashed rather sly smirk at me. As I sat next to him I gave him approbative nod, grunted something about cleaning equipment and started doing maintenance on my gun. Some 30 minutes later Dalton rushed into the room all excited, and started babling about yesterdays encounter. I gave him annoyed look, and grunted about headache and silence. After that we sat there drinking coffee, enjoying smoking and eating some of our rations while finishing the maintenance on our guns in silence.

 

After hour I finally felt bit better, so I decided to ask about yesterday. " So now that I'm starting to feel like a human again. Does anyone feel like telling me, what the hell happened yesterday? I don't remember damn thing after injecting that medicine." at this point I noticed that my gun shot wound was almost completely healed. "What the f*** did they put in that thing?" I hissed in disbelief.

Without raising his head from his gun, Zhao mentioned something about experimental TG drug for military use. After taking a drag from his smoke he continued that it was deemed impractical due high doses of "painkillers" to cover it's rather rapid and painful healing effect. While wondering how he knew all that, I decided to let it be, and instead asked about rest of yesterdays events.

At this point Dalton grinned like a wolf, and told me about little calling card he left on those thugs. "So I put those two sitting back to back, pulled other ones face towards the sky and put one of those empty coffee tins in he's mouth. No one will mess with the Coffee club!"

They then told me about radio conversation I supposedly had with someone while in middle of our firefight. Having a decent idea about who it might've been, I decided to tell them about the offer he made, concerning certain lost shipment. Neither of them felt like deciding on the spot, so I agreed to give them couple days to decide.

 

Around midday we decided to finally pack up our gear, and continue our search towards north. "Ok guys, keep your eyes peeled for any sign of trouble, also notify others if you spot anything promising." After finishing my smoke I added. "Let's move in triangle formation, and keep maximum distance at 30 meters." Then I gave my usual offerings to lady luck, said few words and grinned while saying "I'll take the lead. Lets continue our crusade!"

 

After hours of trekking, Zhao called out and pointed at some three story building on his side of street, and said "that's old PMC outpost, seems like it belonged to those USEC guys." When we asked him how he knows it belonged to USEC, he looked at us as if we were a pair of blind fools. "Idiots, Theres a freaking USEC insignia above the main entrance. This place might've even been a field office. We should check it out." While feeling reluctant, as places like this invite trouble, we agreed because it was late in the evening and we needed a secure place to sleep.

As we got closer to it we discovered what was left of some major fire fight. There were bullet holes, blood splatters and scorched areas from explosions all over the place. But weirdest part was that there was not a single body or piece of equipment anywhere. Feeling cautious and having our guns ready. We slowly creeped up to what was left of the front doors. Or what was left of them anyway, as they had been blown clean off the hinges. I checked the chamber on my gun, as we were about to enter the building in order to search it.

Edited by UncleDark
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightstrike778

Group name: Tarkov heros

Action: moving to area marked on my map 

Dreams  Not much to say today i dont remember anything

Morning i walk aside the buildings Constantly moving i hurry towards my destination as i can hear gunshots luckily they are the opposite direction The day seems like its going by to fast 

Afternoon i come across buildings in the distance that seem unlooted i also see a forest near them i hurry as night is fast approaching 

Night i take refuge in one of the buildings close to the forest i go up to the 2nd floor of what seems like an apartment close the door on my way blocking it with a nearby chair. i come across a nice bed still intact i decide to sleep in the room and wait till the next day

 

 

 

(Notes   Sorry for my lack of rp in this one I have had very little time to think lately work is taking a priority )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR

Group: USUC

Action: Move

Description:

Morning

Green trees and red bodies are both things I have grown accustomed to in this war zone. 

I rise from the couch I had grown so attached to in the moldy apartment building. Figuring it would be poor for my health to stay here any longer, I step over the nail trap I made the night before and walk down the stairs, setting a new goal for myself. I need money, and there's no way I'm going to perish to this cruel world. I begin my journey to a destination far away from here, so I can make some very nice cash.

I do not stop moving. I have too much food to not use, so setting a new location as my goal seems like the right thing to do. 

I pass along almost every kind of tree you could find. All were a luscious green, radiating with life. It felt nice to tread through the forest with the cool wind blowing in your face. As I marched through the ancient woods, I heard the familiar ritual of chirps from birds. 

It reminded me of how lonely I really was.

After this came across my mind, I felt like I moved twice as slow as I wanted to, like time moved in slow motion. I couldn't get over how unbelievably bored I was. I felt like I was slowly going insane with no one to talk to. I began fiddling with my PB again, flipping it around and spinning it on my finger. 

"I look like a professional," I said. 

Day/Afternoon

As beautiful as the trees are, I hate them with all of my heart. Or rather, I hate the POLLEN from them. 

My Hay Fever acts up at this time of year, and I get all stuffy from it. Pisses me off, to the last wire. It makes my eyes itchy and I can hardly focus on where I'm going. I look for a place to stop briefly, and lo and behold, I spot a radio tower on top of the giant hill I was treading across. I decide to take the opportunity to find a way into the place. On the hill, the tower reigned over everything in the horizon. I almost felt intimidated by its size, yet I traversed to it anyway.

The fence stood tall on all sides. Not a single segment of the fence was knocked over, cut, or barged into by any means. The gate in the fence was open, though. No chain that used to hold it was visible. Curious, I waltz inside to the small cinder-block building's door.

I ready my weapon and peer inside. Upon glimpsing, my senses give me 3 red flags:

  • Blood is splattered on the inside of the building.
  • Bodies stripped of their belongings lay stagnant against the walls.
  • 2 sets of voices replied to each other.

Immediately, I choose flight and run faster than I thought I ever could. I trip and fall down a small portion of the hill in my escape, but no injuries befell me.

Evening/Night

Still shaken from what I saw, I decide to keep moving until I get so absolutely exhausted I can fall asleep without thinking about what I saw. After hours of running, I practically fall into the wooden cabin I found in the woods. I briefly scan the house, throw my bag of stuff onto the floor and collapse on the couch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2