Blackb1rd

Game

SgtDalton

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: continue the search for equipment 

Intern: after having to deal with the two idiots that though they were funny.... We gathered there gear I put em back to back and stuck a coffee tin in one of there mouth's,blood pooling beneath them..... After the fight I asked the boys to pick up there bullet cassings and bring em to me!! Lynch been on point as usual brings me all he's cassings Uncle on the other hand is so outta it, he brings me a pile of rocks geez thanks Uncle "I'd love to have what he's having" I think to myself 

Description: knowing we have lots to do and so little time I stick with the boys and  truck on!! Keeping my eyes open I mention to the boys to keep there eyes open for a library and a factory with working equipment!! But that's not a easy task so I stick with the boys smoke my cigs...  Once we hit this office building I keep a eye out on the logos around town! Looking for those key companies that I know own the industry...and sadly Tarkov... Once inside we start searching added to my list of things to keep a eye on are books how to books and blue prints for anything that I can find in this buildings..

• Like 1

Lucasrank

Move nr 10

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Moving to the forest  

Description: Taking some time to rest my knee it start to feel better. I take a quick look at my map and then I pack up my things being very careful not to blow myself to smithereens when deactivating my grenade trap again. I'm probably not going to set this up again for a while, the risk is just to great that I kill myself when I do it.

Exiting the house I notece that it's starting to get dark. Maybe I can use that to my advantage. So taking a quick look around to see if the coast is clear. I start heading towards the ege of the forest.

Moving quietly I start to finde more and more signs of hostilities, bulletholes, bullet casings, small splaters and droplets of blod on walls and ground. There is no bodies living or dead but I think I keep hearing noises.

Trying to stay calm and not to stress out I forse myself to walk slowly and quietly moving in the shadows and keeping close to any cover I can finde.

Walking not very far I come up to a road runing by the ege of the forset. On my right I have a row of buildings, almost every singel one looks decreped and on my left I just have a strech of road with just one or two cars on it. I decide that I will skip searching any of the two. I quickly run over the road and in to the forest.

After making some distance I slow down. Having been working as a hunter for a long time It feels natural sneaking through the forset. 

Edited by Floppy_Moose

Ravenhawkhero

Group name: Ravenhawkhero's Raiding party

Day: Deploy into raid and move from sector AR1 to AR3, quickly scanning the built up area in AR2 for any supplies.

I do my best to stay concealed and not attract attention, as I forgot to bring gear with me.

I specifically look for food.

Night: as night falls I enter sector AR3 and settle down in a thicket of shrubs for an uncomfortable night in the field

If I had found any food I eat enough to keep myself satifsied

Dunteon

G.I.C.O.A

Action: Move/interact/Move

Dawn/Morning

Following the signal provided in Romp's Bar (if the owner of said radio was dead, well, easy loot for Dunteon). After some walking i find someone lying next to an extinguinshed camp fire, when i get close enough the figure turns around, one hand holding a knife and with the other holding his torso.
-Stay away- said the stranger
-Easy there, are you injured?- I replied holding my hands up (my knife is hidden in my back, just below the backpack)
-No, well, maybe, how do you know about it?- ??
-Some folks gave me your radio signal, you seem to be broadcasting, they said you might be needing help
-I got hit by an animal, he is injured thought
-I really dont have anything to ease your pain, but i can try to clean the wound and we can use some leaves to cover it till we found something more fitting, call me Dunteon.
-What kind of name is that?
-Its not, just call me like that for now, you can try "Dun" or "Dunt" if you feel its too long
-Ok, call me Jack then

-Well Jack now i'm gonna ask you to lower that knife for a sec so i can check your wound
I then help Jack to remove his upper clothing, revealing a nasty cut just over his left pectoral and i try to my best to clean it up a little and cover it with some innocuous leaves.

Day
Dunteon followed Jack's lead, pretty amazed at how trusting this other survivor was, now he had a gun in his hands, now things could run smoother if he ever find someone to tried to bash his head open.
Althought having to carry someone wounded was not fun at all, having heard at the bar that both streets and woods of Tarkov could house stray dogs or wolves having someone with an open wound could be risky, moreover Jack didnt seem to be handling his injury that well.

Dusk/night

-There..- whispered Jack while pointing to a small residency with no lights a -I need to... rest... I am getting... very dizzy- added while leaning on a tree. 

Edited by Dunteon
3rd person instead of 1st - added missing rp

FatherFenrir

Group: G.I.C.O.A

Action: Move

Interlude: 

Dozing off to such sweet memories and things that he took for granted had helped sleep ease on Jack easier than some of the nights prior. For an instant he almost could swear he was in the woods back home off his parents land, but his reality was always around to kick him back to where he was at in actuality. A cold sweat beading on him as the corpse-man invaded his dreams with intent to disturb the fantasy of home, chasing him thought the woods with that yellow grimace of a grin. Being awoke by some urgent thrashing in the wooded area behind him. Standing his mind immediately thought of the trap, sounds like it only injured whatever it was. Drawing his knife as he stood up he realized he was staring blankly into the black shroud of darkness still upon him. Looking back at where the fire was he thought "damn, trying to keep the fire low screwed me now." As his head turned back to the forward position of facing in the direction of what he thought was the way to the location of the trap he had set.

Frozen silent as he heard something moving quickly, and seemingly right at him, his instincts reacting and he ended up in a half turned running man position before the ground moved away from him. Something rack like had caught his foot by the ankle and something pointed had embedded his arm before it tossed them in a lifted motion. Sending him in a sort of rolling motion, that was probably close to something you would see in a western kung-fu flick, right into the tree he was in the process of making a dash toward.

Hitting the tree with a sickening hollow thud as his chest ricocheted off the solid trunk, and landing in a crumpled heap like a used candy wrapper at the base of the natural round wall he was just launched into. It seemed like forever till he realized he could not breath as all the wind was knocked out of him, holding his chest and flailing his feet like a kids temper tantrum. At this point its like his respiratory system was rebooting and all he could do was wait. Until he gasped for air, but immediately regreting even doing that as his chest was jammed with what would feel like a hot iron or razor-blade being dug into his chest. Coughing and shuddering, the more he coughed the harder he breathed, the harder he breathed the more he coughed and shuddered in pain. A vicious cycle he endured until he could get control of it...   

Morning:

Most of the time spent until dawn and sunlight was just sitting against the tree that had been used against him by what he would have suspected was a deer of some type. Seeing the bit of sparkling crimson that was speckled against the leaves he figured it was the animal that about made him road kill. Looking down at a dark spot on his denim jacket and a tear in the arm, he figured he also got lucky not to have been impaled by what at this point he guessed were the antlers. Still he sat afraid to cause another coughing spell, his breathing he got shallow enough to only amount to a dull throb in his breast area. He figured the spiked branch on the trap was too off center and probably grazed the animal when it went off. Its the first time he had ever tried that trap, his father told him about it but never showed him how to make it. Who needed that though when you can just Google such things now days.

Hearing the movement in front of him startled him as he was lost in thought but had his knife in hand already. Lucky when he was thrown he didn't land on it, or toss it too far for him to find when the dawn cracked. Standing slowly using the tree for support he points the tip right in the mans direction (@Dunteon)

"Stay away." I manage out in painful breaths. Retorted with "Easy now, are you injured?" as the strangers hands held above him slightly.

"No..." Pained expression flashes across Jacks face as he breaths "Well... maybe.. just a little. How did you... find me?" Curious as to how and why I was tracked down.

"Some folks gave me your radio signal, you seem to be broadcasting, they said you might be needing help." The stranger said. Jack thinking to himself "Radio signal? I don't even have a radio..." but then remembering some of the junk he threw into his bag at the construction yard. Thinking to himself again "Maybe I tossed one in thinking of fixing or selling it, might be a stroke of luck or the thing that puts me under for good, depending on this guy's plans for me."

"I got into... a close call... with an...animal, thing... fucked me up... pretty good..." Jack said in between pained but controlled breaths.

"I really don't have anything to ease your pain, but i can try to clean the wound and we can use some leaves to cover it till we found something more fitting, call me Dunteon." The stranger, now known as Dunteon said. "What kind of... name is that?" Jack retorted, not even sure at this point why he was asking. Guess he was still on the defense even if he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag at the moment. 

"Its not, just call me like that for now, you can try "Dun" or "Dunt" if you feel its too long." Dunteon would continue to say, introducing himself after this Jack feels a bit more at ease and too weak to even want to put up a fight or ask anymore questions. Dunteon asks him then to lower the knife and Jack obliges sliding it back into its sheath on his hip.

Taking off the semi tattered denim jacket, and the holster that housed the little Makarov pistol leaving that close-by. Dunteon approached carefully and helped removed the dirty stained shirt Jack was wearing under it all. The simple hammer necklace stuck against his sticky skin. Looking down seeing the cut on his chest, shock came over his face. "I didn't even realize I got cut there." Maybe he did land on his knife after all, or maybe a sharp part on the bark caught him right. Either way the damage was done and Dunteon was doing his best to tend to the wound but even Jack knows without some proper materials to stitch these wounds up, they could get infected. That is not something he would want to happen out here, the leaves should help from some debris. 

Gingerly they get his shirt back on and puts back on the semi-tattered jacket. Motioning for a large stick in the distance, Dunteon would grab it and bring it to Jack, using it as a crutch. Before moving though he makes a decision that could get him killed before he knew it. Grabbing the shoulder mounted holster and pistol he hands it over to Dunteon.

"Take this... I can't.. shoot this thing..... accurately.... with the state.. I am currently in." With only one magazine though, there was not much to it besides for self-defense, or shooting Jack in the back. "Lets, go...that way." Jack says as they start out on their slow walk towards the buildings in the distance. 

Noon/Afternoon:

Most of the noon and afternoon was spent stopping and going, Jack would start bleeding and then would have to wait for it to clot back up again. A few times he would fall due to navigating tough terrain again but this time being limited on mobility, breaths would be harsh and labored, and throat was beginning to feel raw and chaffed due to the coughing, sometimes he would experience. The thought of infection a lingering cloud above his thoughts but was also his drive this time to get deeper into the city....  

Dusk/Night:

Coming into the edge of the city again, his shirt and denim Jacket darkening with blood every time the wounds where reopened. A few trailers or small residencies were near by, spending most of the day walking and traveling had him tired, blood-loss was not helping.

"There.." Pointing to a small residency with no lights and none around from what he could see. "I need to... rest... I am getting... very dizzy." Not entirely sure on if the dizziness was from blood-loss, or hunger, possibly both. Either way, Dunteon goes twards the small bland house, half the paint fell off and the roof's tiles a mess. Other than that Jack couldn't make out many notable features in the dark of the early night. Dunteon would go on his way to make sure the house is empty or occupied anyway he saw fit. Jack just hoped that he wouldn't get us into anything serious if it was occupied.

If not then they will make it their home for the night at least, eat some meals to satisfy a growing growl from the pit of Jacks stomach, and maybe even scavenge something to bind up these wounds a bit better. The night is still early...

(Use/Give PM pistol to Dunteon)

Edited by FatherFenrir
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

Group: Lone Shadow Wolf

Action: Move

Description:

Morning: Praise the Gods of gunpowder! Sneaking through one of the heavy equipment rooms, Scavvy catches a glint in the corner of his eye. Immediately, he takes cover behind a large crate, expecting shouts and gunfire. Hearing none of this, he slowly peaks his head around the crate to see a shiny AKS-74U sitting on a desk. Upon further inspection, the weapon is extremely clean. Slowly pulling the charging handle, he see's the shiny gun-guts of a weapon that was very recently cleaned and oiled, and likely repaired given the excellent condition of the parts. Pulling out the mag, he finds it full. He knows this weapon will be missed, given the recent care it received. Chambering a round, he begins his journey to the trees.

Day: Keeping to the back-alleys, and darkest parts; low and slow is the way to go. With the Sun rising, cover is reduced by the minute. Fortunately, the way to the woods North of him is not so far; he makes it to the crossroad by mid-day, and searches for a suitable area to make camp for the night.

SlayerWR

Group: USUC

Description:

Morning

I rise slowly to the morning rays creeping over my face through the window. 

Morning already? Man, it felt like I didn't even sleep.

I grab my pack, grab my gun, eat a delicious can of Bush's Baked Beans, and begin my arduous journey once more. 

I keep a steady eye on my horizon for anything that could harm me. I avoid traveling into open areas, but run through them quickly if avoiding them would cost me valuable time. I have enough supplies to get myself through this wasteland for a long while, so I'm not going to put them to waste by lost time. Time is something I cherish the most of. Time is money, but money is most certainly NOT time.

Well, unless you're paying debts to a Mexican Drug Cartel. In that case, money WILL buy you time.

Day/Afternoon

I train myself to not stop moving until my body is almost absolutely strained. As much as I hate it, I can be a little scrawny, but I will not stand being out of shape. I will continue to keep this mentality until I am able to run several miles without stopping. 

The only exception to this rule is a 15 minute break consisting of sorting through my supplies, hydrating myself, and resting. By the time I'm out of this place for the first time, I should be able to run a marathon.

Something about looking over all of my items all the time made me happy. I enjoyed doing it, probably because it was a sense of routine that comforted me. When I looked into zoology as a potential career choice, I found that animals in zoos had a sense of schedule. They were used to the same exact things every single day, and if ONE thing was different, they felt unconformable and on edge. In a way, I felt the same.

After my brief break, I neatly packed away my things and continued my walk.

Evening/Night

Tired from a hard day's walking toward my destination, I looked for a safe place to spend the night at. After searching for a long while, I finally found what looked like to be a beaten down road in the forest leading to a VERY large house. I peered into the house through the windows and did not find anyone inside, so I decided to open the back door of the house. It seemed fortune smiled upon me, and the door opened with no retaliation. I stepped inside to find some broken glass, some shelves with random pictures and furniture. I ventured through the unfamiliar boundaries of the building and found the stairs. I climbed them to find no one lurking in the bedrooms or hallways of the house.

I decided I would sleep upstairs tonight, so I picked a room, searched the entire room for anyone or anything, plopped my bag down and crashed on the very comfy bed. I felt like I would get a good night's sleep from this bed - something I needed for a change. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lightstrike778

Group: Tarkov Heros

Action: Search

Interlude:

Gun fire fills the night Arcturus cant sleep gun fire left and right getting closer it seems to stop right in front of the apartment then quickly fading away absolute silence occurs  Arcturus hearings nothing but the beat of his heart slowing down he quickly tries o fall asleep but cant This bed is way comfy

Dreams:

Arcturus cant seem to remember anything

Morning: He wakes up to a Beyond loud boom in the distance  he looks out the apartment window he sees that something exploded to the east in the forest.  He trys to see what exploded but he cant seem to spot anything just who ever was shooting is gone he finishes his meal and decides to search his room for anything of value  he did notice yesterday this room looked Untouched but he cant be sure. he checks the kitchen for any food after he finishes that he checks all  the closets all filled with nice looking shirts and what seems to be tuxedos he cant help but grab one and admire how nice it looks. he notices a bulge in its front pocket he checks the pocket surprised at what he found he moves on he sees a wooden chest in front of the door he opens it and filled with disappointment  just shoes why shoes Who even lived here its like a luxury apartment or something. i continue searching the room in till no place is left unsearched i still hear nothing coming from outside. i unblock the door and walk out it seems fine i leave the building and start heading south. not noticing any more good buildings to pick thru i continue on .

Noon/Afternoon:

i continue onwards until i meet a nice pair of buildings one like a supermarket and one like a police station along with some houses. i decided to check all the buildings for anything of value  1st i walk into the police station it seems bare bones  nothing is left i check around and in some cabinets and move on to the super market it also seems bare bones but with hope i search hopefully looking for something. i check everywhere in the store even under the cash registers. i move on to search 1 of the many houses in the area it seems like its getting close to night  better hurry along i speed up my search i start looking around the house it seems not broken into i try and open the door its locked ...... Crap i need a key or something. with luck no where to be found i keep heading south  

Night

its finally night i again reach some buildings near the forest and decide to camp in a near bye office building i can hear gunfire again to the east in the trees. i hope it does not get closer i examine the office building and decide it looks safe to stay in i go to the 2nd floor and block off a door with a nearby large desk. god this thing is heavy i look around in the room and see a break room for the office employees it has a torn up couch. i am so tired i just collapses onto it and fall into heavy sleep 

Edited by Lightstrike778

Ravenhawkhero

Day: Deploy into raid and move from sector AR1 to AR2, and begin the search for supplies in the few houses here

I do my best to stay concealed and not attract attention, as I forgot to bring gear with me.

I specifically look for food.

Night: as night falls I bunk down in one of the houses, under the staircase in case any hostiles come looking

If I had found any food I eat enough to keep myself satisfied

Devildogsilence

I awaken in the forest without much memory of recent events. The scar over my eye finally starting to loosen the skin around it, allowing me to open it and see.

I search around my current resting site before starting the trek towards AQ-O1 to search buildings for supplies or weapons. Hopefully Clothing as well, It would not do me well to get this far and die of hypothermia.

As I move I check the holster on my hip to insure my pistol is still at the ready should I come into conflict, Yet I feel naked without my rifle. Surely I can survive without it....can't I?

UncleDark

Action: Moving quickly but carefully in order to reach our destination in north-east.

Interlude: Yesterdays encounter was rather refreshing as for once it did not end up as blood bath. And I was feeling even happier once old man had shown what he had in store as a insurance policy.

As day dawns we climb down the stairs and instead of seing neither of our new acquaintances, all we find is small note from the old man. As I start boiling some coffee I note down that we have about two weeks worth left for now. "Luckily Slayer agreed that I get to keep all the coffee we find, while he gets the weapon parts" I think to myself while grinning. A little later when we are sitting there, drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes, I look at Dalton & Zhao and say "Well then we have alot of ground to cover today, we were supposed to be at our destination yesterday in order to meet up with Slayer, I just hope that he'll wait instead of rushing off by himself."

As I talk about Slayer I can't help but recount our first meeting at Romp. I was sitting in my usual corner table, it was early in the morning and I was enjoying some hot brew. Then this tall scrawny guy just slumped on the chair on other side of the table, looked straight at me and claimed "This is my table now, get lost or you might end up in a accident."  As he said that I almost choked on my coffee while trying hold back the laughter. After few moments I managed to control myself and said "You must be new here, so I'll give you a valuable advice for free. This is the Romp bar, only guy who gets to tell people what to do in here is Ivan over there at the bar. Last guy who tried doing something stupid, got strung up from the rafters when Ivan lost his cool." After I took another sip of my coffee, I flashed a warm smile and ordered another cup for the guy sitting across the table. "Now lets start from the begin. You can call me UncleDark. And what might I call you?"

"Ah good old times" I mutter into my cup, then I stretch my back and start warming my muscles. "Today we won't have any time to search around, We need to cover atleast two grids." I say, while feeling confident that my muscles and my knee will hold up, even if I haven't exerted it for long period in ages. "Lets try sticking to backalleys and smaller roads. We don't want to lose any more time." I continue while finishing my drink. "Our meeting place is supposed to be somewhere around this building." I say while pointing at the map.

As we gather our gear and start heading out, I once again toss couple coffee beans over my shoulder and mutter "Lady luck, let my damn knee hold up and keep those scavs away from us today."

Edited by UncleDark

tobiassolem

Group: 5th Scout Infantry

Action: Move, Loot

Description:

Early morning:

After sleeping in a dumpster and after some careful deliberation and being unsatisfied with my findings, I decide to take somewhat of an increased risk at staying for a bit longer inside the perimiters of the buildings, looking for anything usable in combat. Searching through the remnants of the city, I scavenge what I can by entering through smashed windows in stores with cyrillic letters beyond my comprehension. Hoping to find anything of use for defensive purposes. 

As sun starts to rise I find an old HAM-radio, apparently connected to a socket next to a big gas-fueled generator. Unfortunately there's no gas for the generator. But there are some post-its with a list of various radio-frequencies and some corresponding lettering. Not thinking much of it, I do a double-take as I recognize one of the phrases. "BEAR". I snag the post-its and pocket them for future use, and also make a mental note of where I found this. 

Mid-day:

Sat on a balcony (mostly hidden behind the railing and fence) on the third floor of an apartment, I peer out on the streets, again avoiding movement during the part of the day where I would be the most visible. Hours pass, and the discomfort of having some old tincans as a bed mattress make themselves reminded as I crouch over, and notice nothing out of the ordinary. Just remaining relaxed to burn as few calories and swet as little as possible. 

Evening:

As the golden hour approaches, covering the landscape lit with a crimson red mixed with orange, I move down the stairs and head as swiftly as I can through narrow alley passages. But then I stop.

Gunfire? ... Gunfire. The unmistakable sound of gunfire in the distance, echoing. Followed by what must've been a cascading explosion. Whatever it was, something big just exploded in the distance to the far east. After the explosion, this remarkably eerie, touchable silence strikes and I almost wonder if I have gone deaf. The wind makes no effort of reminding me its there, and even my footsteps seem more silent than before. 

Hearing the faint sound of my own heartbeat, I sneak into a shop (I believe its a shop) with unbroken glass, and beyond some scratches in thick layers of dust, everything here seems untouched. I look around, the window has the lettering "охотничий магазин" on it, whatever that means. And a set of deers antlers just above the entrance. I pick some shelves and start looking through the place for something to find.

Night: During the cover of the night, I make it again through the forest. Now, moving more swiftly through the underbrush and forest to get some headway in where I hopefully can sleep through the night.

SlayerWR

Group: USUC

Description:

Morning

I stretched my body after a long rest through the night. Just as I suspected, I slept well. The only thing that troubled me were my walking pains from my recent exertions through the city. I threw on my bag, strapped my pistol, and exited the house. 

The cold breath of morning was something I grew addicted to. It gave me a better reason to run - not like hot, humid days in America. 

I was waiting for a certain person - or rather, a certain group of persons to arrive at a very specific location I was travelling to. I had some time to spare, so I figured now would be a good time to make some money. I decided I would focus on any potential spots with cash laying around, like gas stations. By noon, I had already arrived at the sector I wanted to be in. 

Afternoon

As I pillaged the back rooms of gas stations, I looked back on the first time I met Uncle.

Before walking into Tarkov for the first time, I looked like some guy who skipped arm day at the gym. I had hardly any arm muscle on me, but I could sure as hell run. It was one of the things I was good at in the business I worked in. As I was enjoying one too many shots of vodka, a man with sleep deprived eyes sat at the other end of the table. Figuring I didn't want to drink next to a stranger, I told him to get lost. I guess I didn't look as intimidating as I wanted to, because he tried to hold a hidden laugh down as he responded to me. Despite his small stature, his eyes spoke with with grimace. 

"You must be new here, so I'll give you valuable advice for free. This is the Romp bar - the ONLY guy who gets to tell people what to do in here is Ivan over there at the bar. Last guy who tried doing something stupid got strung up from the rafters when Ivan lost his cool."

Embarrassed, I shifted uneasily in my chair. It almost felt like I was being chastised.

"You can call me Uncle. What's your name?" 

"You can call me 'Slayer,' and sorry for being an ass. One too many of these gets the better of anyone, eh? I said as I shook my glass. I figured the name was kind of lame to an outsider, but it was my old code name for when I was doing business back in America. My group used to call me that, so I figured I might as well keep the name. 

As I reminisced on the memory, I still cringed on how awkward I must have sounded to him. I forced the thought out of my head as I picked up the pace to our meeting location - a small warehouse in a closed off area. I arrive earlier than expected and figure I would set up a bit for our meeting (and take precautions in case the people I may run into are NOT who I planned to meet with). 

Evening/Night

I sat uneasily in the upstairs office of the warehouse, looking out of the windows in case if I saw anyone. I was more anxious about running into the wrong people than excited about meeting the right ones. To ease my discomfort, I pulled out my old pack of Hawaiian playing cards from an old friend and played Solitaire for a while. 

I wondered if they traveled safely.

I left a blue tie on the lot near the garage entrance as insurance that it was the right building.

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

Group: Lone Shadow Wolf

Action: Move to area

Description: 

Morning:
Waking to the sounds of the swamp, Scavimus focus' his mind. He reminds himself that there is work available in the area, but it was recommended for a small group. Scavvy knows that he must be able to fight like many men to survive such a task; so he sets his mind in search of body armor, and more ammo for his shiny new friend. Moving cover to cover, and with utmost caution, the journey will take all day.

Day:
Moving quickly through the swamp and remaining stealthy is nigh on impossible. Keeping his head on a swivel, not only for threats, but also for the best path; the crunching of leaves and branches could give away his position, but boot prints in the soft mud would leave a trail. Scavvy knows that the best way to remain safe is to leave no trace of his presence. 

Evening/Night:
Finally! Scavvy can see the outlines of the buildings. He cannot yet tell if these are apartments or industrial businesses, but he can feel in his gut that there is something good waiting for him in the area. Looking for signs of any recent activity, Scavvy seeks to do some recon before finding an inconspicuous area to bed down for the night. He needs to gather more information about the area before he can develop a plan for his search.

SgtDalton

Action: Moving quickly but carefully in order to reach our destination in north-east.

Intern: Well then after meeting this trader I knew a little more what to expect out here.. I knew it wasn't gonna be easy or safe but what was in this World...

Description: once again I wake up to the lovely smell of Uncle brewing he's coffee.. I light my smoke.. and listen as Uncle explains to us the situation at hand and the game plan for the day!! Thinking to myself it's gonna be a long treck so I pack my gear!! Load up the clips give a little ammo to Zhao (10 9x18 please ) and get ready to hit the road!! As we are about to leave I take one quick look around to make sure we haven't forgotten anything when all of a sudden a handful of coffee beans land all over my head!! I turn around to see @UncleDark walking off... He never even knew...... Well here goes nothing :)

Lewisuk

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: Move West.

Description: Quite happy with what I found in the building, I decide to leave the area and start moving to the shop next door to setup camp.

As I head to the door to exit and meet the group at the designated camp area, I hear at least a dozen gunshots and shouting.

"For godsake" I mutter to myself.

I think everyone else has moved to the other building, but turning around to head inside and hide I notice Agnis stood at the top of the stairs, I wave for him to come down to me so we can get out of here. 

We quietly move back towards the rear of the building and I see what appears to be an emergency exit, I stare at the door and tilt my head to the right slightly before shaking my head and mumbling to myself "I can't read bloody Russian." The door looks alarmed, normal doors do not have big bars and a metal frame. 

"Do not open it." I say to Agnis, I turn around and move behind a thick office desk, watching the entrance, as I move behind the desk I notice there are some large office windows that I could smash and escape through to the side of the building, this will be a last resort though. 

After a few seconds there is a hail of gunfire and a shout in Russian, I move closer to the doorway and look out of a large boarded up window next to the entrance, I try to get a look at what is occurring outside and hoping that they don't come here, from the sounds of it, We don't want to get involved right now, but staying here like ducks will get us killed.

I wave for Agnis to move up closer to me, so we are together should something happen.

Peaking through the gaps in the boards, I can see there are 3 very burly Russian men in a 3 way cross road outside, trapped behind some burnt out cars and sandbags and are under fire from two separate directions, I'm not totally sure how many hostiles they are facing, but it has to be at least 6 judging by the amount of gunfire. 

I watch as the 3 man team seem to be closed in on from both directions, suddenly one of the men shout out and I look to see him falling to the ground, clearly he got shot. The bigger Russian, who I suspect is the leader, takes something off his belt and hurls it down range at a group of advancing men, the explosion appears to take out at least 2 attackers.

I notice the Leader point towards me, or at least the building I am sat in, I take the split second decision to show ourselves as friendly to the group of three, something about them makes me think they are the friendlier of the two groups outside. 

I curse under my breath and look back at Agnis and motion at the door, while doing this I pull the pistol out of my holster with my other hand, and then cock the TT, ready to fire.

"Cover me" are the next words out of my mouth, as I say it I at the front door and basically kick it open, shouting "Don't shoot!" as I do so. I step to the left side of the doorway at the top of the stairs and aim south, squeezing the trigger 3 times towards an advancing SCAV, I notice two rounds connect, one in his clavicle and another in the throat, I see his blood paint an off-white sedan a crimson red and wave the team towards the building. As they walk up the stairs, I look at them and notice a patch on the leaders arm, it reads "BEAR", these guys are with one of the PMC teams that were briefly mentioned by my government official, hopefully they don't put a round in my head. 

As I turn to enter the building behind the BEAR's I see a SCAV hunched down on a wall, aiming at me. "Son of a-" is all I manage to get out before I see a flash and suddenly a sharp pain in my left side, I fall into the doorway and hobble inside, falling against an office table facing the front door and the nearby windows. 

The BEAR leader looks at me and says something in Russian, I just shake my head and pull my medical kit out of my backpack, looking down at my wound I notice a pool starting to form next to me on the floor, it's like a goddamn fountain from my ribs, I gingerly reach behind to check if I am bleeding from my back, but I'm not, it wasn't a clean shot and the bullet is rattling around inside my rib cage somewhere. "Just great." I mutter to myself as I pull out my bandage and hand it to Agnis, I need to stop this bleeding. 

As Agnis bandages me, I notice two cartridges sat in the medical kit that I forgot about, I make a mental note to remember to use one after this fight. 

I look up at the Russian and say "English?" but I get no response, he is too busy at the window firing at the attacking SCAV's. I wince and my vision goes blurry as Agnis applies pressure to my wound.

Agnis manages to at least slow down my bleeding enough that I feel like I can sit at a window and fire a round or two to at least act as a deterrent, I quickly shove everything back into my medical kit and slowly reload my TT. I breathe in sharply as I stand up, unable to stand up straight and holding my left side with my left hand as I hobble to a nearby window and slump against the wall, resting my pistol on the window sill so I have at least a chance to hit something. 

I look around for the idiot who shot me but my vision goes blurry again.. I want to make that asshole pay.

I see the SCAV sat in the exact same spot as he was when he shot me, I aim the best I can and go to fire when I hear the crack of an SKS next to me and see the SCAV's face disappear into a cloud of gore. I look up at the BEAR and just quietly grumble to myself, I don't really want to anger someone like him, especially being in the state I am right now.

I notice the last two SCAV's running for the lives, "Cowards!" I call out, briefly forgetting I have been shot and it makes me cough with pain, a swift reminder that I do indeed have a hole in my chest. 

I take aim at a SCAV that appears to have armor on and I squeeze my trigger 3 times, hoping to at least get a shot on him...

Haha! I hit him! I see him flinch as one of my rounds hit his back, unfortunately that armor saves him from a lethal shot and he continues running, I hear a gunshot from the left and see him flinch again, clearly Jules or Oranje just shot the asshole as well, but he remains up and running for his life. 

I turn around and slide down the wall, now sat under the window using the wall to support me. I look at the leader BEAR as he has a heated conversation in Russian and I grip my pistol a little tighter, ready to fire off at least one round before my demise if they decide we are not worth keeping alive. 

They finish their conversation and I just say "English?" while I get the medical kit out again, grab a couple painkillers from a container inside and begin to load the cartridge into the injector. 

Oranje suddenly walks into the building and throws a gun at me, I catch it but the sudden movement made me drop my injector and caused me to pull my injury, I look up at Oranje and just say "Thanks" through gritted teeth as I put the KEDR on the floor next to me and while I'm picking up the injector, the BEAR leader looks me dead in the eyes and says "Who are you?".

Slightly intimidated, I inject myself with the multi-cartridge and zip up the medkit, putting it back in my bag, I pull myself up using the window frame and put my hand out to shake the BEAR's hand, as a sign of mutual respect, as I do I explain "My name's Lewis, that's Oranje, Agnis and then Jules is outside" as I say that, I hear another shot from outside "That's him." As I shake his hand I nod my head in the direction of each person as I say their name. 

"We are just a group of men, trying to survive and all here for our own reasons. We mean no harm." The injury is making it difficult to talk in fuller sentences and I hope that they understand. Looking down at my wound I notice my once bright white bandage is now a dark red, soaked with blood, I put my hand on my wound and hold it tightly, looking at the BEAR's and waiting for their reply. 

The BEAR pauses, then looks around to his comrades and says a few words, they nod in agreement to him and he turns back to me, seeming to spend a moment thinking about what to say, or how to say it. "This area dangerous, take your friends and go. South means death. You understand?" as he says that, the non-wounded BEAR goes to begin treating the BEAR who got shot.

I look at the BEAR leader, look around the group and say "Understood, Thank you." I very carefully lean down to pick up the KEDR that is at my feet and I sling it over my right shoulder. I head for the door and Oranje engages in a little bit of conversation with the BEAR's, asking them why South is so dangerous. 

I reach the door and hear him say "South Scav Base. -- Do Not Go." I turn around and give a nod towards him for the help and hobble down the four steps to the street outside.

It looks nothing like it did when we first arrived, there is gore lining the paths and bullet casings all over, this is exactly why I was paid triple for this job, Tarkov isn't just a warzone, it's a hell hole. 

I begin to search the pockets of the attackers, checking the asshole who shot me first, I find some bits and pieces, including some medicine, he didn't have much. 

I turn around and go to check the SCAV who I painted with lead and notice his chest is still moving slightly, I take out my hatchet and gently crouch down next to him and say "Better you than me." as I plunge the hatchet into his skull, it makes a sickening crack as it ends his life and his chest ceases to move. I take his gun and check his pockets, by the time I'm done the others are ready to leave with me and have cleared the area of loot. 

Jules says "I have the BEAR's radio channel, they didn't seem to enthusiastic about exchanging channels though."

We spend a moment swapping loot and giving each other a fair share and then decide to heed the BEAR's warnings and to avoid the south region.

Our rag-tag band of 4 head off west, I take one look back at the mess behind us and just thank my lucky stars I am still alive...

• Like 4
  • Hot 1

NoisyCosmos

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Description.

Soon after I arrive to the building we were using as camp site, I hear a lot of gunfire and shoutings outside in the street. Oranje is at my side. We don't see Agnis or Lewis. Shock runs thru our minds: 

Do we hide or watch?

Oranje wants to watch for what's happening outside, so I'm covering the entrance.

I finally take a peek. There are three military looking guys in a three streets intersection, holding the middle, in front of us. Looks and speaks like russians. Scavs surround the place. One of the russian with AK land a hit on a Scav, but does not drop him. We don't know for the moment how many Scavs are out there.

I give some of my ammo to Oranje in case he needs. I'm also feeling bad for those guys. Scavs are always dangerous rats. I just want to help, but it's too dangerous and don't know what happened with Agnis and Lewis.

The russians start looking desperate. I'm trying not run in front of the fire. I don't even know if those russians are going against us or not. One of them get a shot in the shoulder. I see other throwing something from his belt followed by a big explosion, killing two of the Scavs. 

Now I'm moving close to the window, taking a place in case I need to open fire but standing in the shadow, pretending not to be seeing. I see an armored guy in the Scavs holding an AKS, he might be the leader.

The russians are retrating to Agnis and Lewis building, close to us. I'm worried about them, but can't do anything right now. I heard shouts inside the building but no shooting.

May the russians are friendlies?

Soon the scavs advance. Two of them are going directly in our direction. Oranje do a signal and I spray one of them in a close range, not more than 30 meters, and he goes down hard. Oranje shots the other, but he manages to hide behind a SUV. Echoes of gunshots in the other building.

Hope the guys are well and alive...

The other Scavs are trying to manage themselves into Agnis and Lewis building, now russian building too. Onraje quickly go flanking this guy while I cover him from the window doing some suppress fire, but he is un trouble and get shot by the Scav. He's ok and finally manages to shoot the damn bastard and kills him, while going down.

Is he ok?

Luckly, he's alive but hurt. The other Scavs are retreating this moment. Maybe they saw Oranje doing flanking maneuvers. The fire in the other building intensifies as the Scavs retreats. Now I see there are only two alive in my sight; one is the armored leader and the other a healty guy. They are running fast. Soon I won't be able to fire. And it's dangerous, we don't need more reinforcements or a group of angry Scavs chasing us in the Tarkov streets.

I use the window framework as a natural bipod and spray the non armored. One bullet goes but he keeps running. I change then to single-fire and aim for the head of the armored. One shot goes too but he also keep running. Oranje is shooting too. They manage to scape alive but really hurt and with blood loses.

Soon after this, Oranje runs to the other building. I'm keeping and eye in case any Scav are alive or maybe new problems. I heard that they are talking inside the building but I'm standing here covering. Finally Lewis and Oranje go out. Both look hurt.

Where is Agnis?

They start looting the bodies while I'm covering. Agnis appears soon. He looks good. Got a new gun now in his hands. He start covering as well.

Later, when the boys finish, I go to the other building. There the russians. I see a "BEAR" patch in one of them. Mercenaries. We are lucky they are friendlies, because they are for sure, we are not dead yet. Got injuries too. The boys go here and there in peace, so I assume they are good guys. I try to exchange our radio channels but they don't care too much. They are talking about heading south, to a very dangerous zone...

Thank to our luck this damn situation comes to an end. Now we need to heal our injuries and try to head in other direction that is not deeper into the city. This Bears look like they are going in a one way only mission. I don't want to be a dead corpse being eaten by the ravens. First I have to do some things here in Tarkov.

West is our new path now.

Edited by NoisyCosmos
spelling
  • Like 2

Ravenhawkhero

Action: move north and search

Description:

After an uncomfortable night in the warehouse, I wake up stiff, but nevertheless ready to continue towards extraction. I move into sector AT-2 and see that there are many more houses here, as opposed to AR-2. As night begins to fall, I quickly search the buildings for anything I can see, and then bunk down in another house, hoping to search more tomorrow morning.

Oranje

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Description: 

After my little shut eye, i find a security office, and behind the kicked in door there's a Paca body armor on the coat rack, along with a bag containing a pistol, some ammunition, and even some MRE's, i cannot believe my luck here, and quickly shimmy into the Paca, being gentle with my still tender rib cage.

Being really chuffed with myself, i head to the building next door, a small shop, with boarded up windows, also a kicked in door (or judging from the partial headlight still sticking out of the dent in the wall, someone used a car to get in here?)

Regardless, this is a fairly defensible position, which is just as well, because looking at the 3 way intersection here, with it's dismantled checkpoint (trust me, saying dismantled is putting it lightly) and all the car wrecks, there's been some action here.

While i'm inside, eating my meal, Jules walks in, with a huge smile on his face, toting his finds and looking thoroughly pleased with himself, asking me how i feel, probably referring to my bout of nausea earlier in the day, which has disappeared completely after my nap, and i tell him so.

He begins to pull out his MRE's saying "Found some new food", so i show him the ones i found, "All right he says, i also found this;" and pulls out this Kedr, my mouth drops in amazement, and i ask to see it for a second, marveling at the weapon, i show him the Grach i found, and the ammo.

Then i pull out my jacket a little bit, showing him the armor i found, and he laughs saying, "if this was a contest, i'm not sure who won here mate"

Before we get much further, there's some shouts, and even shots outside, first a couple, and then it starts sounding like a full scale battle is being fought in the streets.

We both duck deeper into the store, but i can't fight my curiosity, and make my way to the window as soon as i realize we are not a part of this shoot-out, yet.

And it's not a pretty picture, i see three guys in military fatigues falling back to the middle of the intersection, they look like they belong to the Bear PMC company, their leader is a huge bear of a man, armored, the SKS in his hands looking nearly miniaturized, his companions are wielding small rifles, and they are doing their best to keep ahead of easily four times their numbers in assailants, coming from two sides of this intersections.

The leader steps behind a car, and takes out one of the attackers with contemptuous ease, but then takes a round and he stumbles behind a pile of sandbags.

This prompts the bandits to push even harder, and they literally rain shots on the trio, but after taking a closer look, these guys are almost all armed with hand weapons, and they all look fairly ragged, but they still hold the advantage here, and they know it.

The defenders hold their ground for a little while, dealing out some hits, but sadly none immediately lethal from what i can tell, and the bandits are slowly but surely gaining ground, the three by now desperate Bears come under increasingly accurate fire, as they can only really fend off approach from one side of the intersection at a time, not both.

I see a guy at the end of the street, with what looks like a rifle, and obviously wearing body armor, take careful aim at the Bears, and make an amazing shot to one of the rifle wearing ones, who stumbles against a car, and barely manages to keep standing

The Bear leader stands up from behind the sandbag, coming back on his feet, pulls something from his belt, and throws it towards a cluster of bandits, some manage to jump away from the following explosion, but i do see a couple of them go down and not stand up afterwards.

The situation the three Russians are in is becoming more desperate by the second, and they know it, they start a controlled retreat, right towards the building i know Lewis and Agnis are in!

Before they get there, the front door pushes out, and Lewis bravely steps out, yelling something towards the Russians, and taking out the closest bandit to him with a couple of shots. (man, can that guy aim, or what!) then i almost scream out as i see him take a shot to the chest, and he drops back inside, followed closely by the Russians, after which the door closes with a dull boom.

Jules and me are still a little shell shocked from this, when we see two the the bandits about to pass in front of our little hiding place, making some gestures we both get ready, as the couple are tunnel sighted on the building they just saw their quarry enter, instead of their surroundings.

Jules opens up on one with his new toy, and absolutely shreds the guy, a fraction of a second before i open fire on mine, my first round goes through his arm, and ends up in his torso, he stumbles into a run, and dodges behind a wreck, while i whiff the rest of my shots around him.

Following through, i run out of the building, dropping on the ground to try and finish what i started, i only see a leg, and shoot it, the guy takes cover behind a wheel, i stand up, and try to creep around the car just in time to get shot twice from close range, in a haze i pull the trigger and drop to the ground.

Lady luck was on my side, my last shot hit him squarely in the head, which took me a couple of minutes to realize.

While i lay there, there where more shots from the direction of the building, and worried over my friends, i make myself stand up and check myself, without the armor i found earlier, i would have been dead, now however, only bruises and maybe some internal bleeding, which will only kill me if i live through this gunfight, so i push it to the back of my mind for now.

There's only a few attackers left, and the cracks from the gunshots have dropped considerably in number, just as i see another of them literally lose his head.

This breaks their will to fight, and they begin to retreat back up the street, i take a few shots at what i assume to be their leader, and watch him stumble as i hit him squarely in the back, his armor does the same mine did, and saves his life, and he drops all pretense of a fight, and starts to run.

Confident they are running, and seeing Jules come up next to me and continuing his fire on the now running bandits, i hurriedly pick up the closest weapon to me, a Kedr, and run towards the building Lewis and Agnis are in.

Opening the door carefully, and announcing myself, i walk in, seeing Lewis look up at me, with a bandage sloppily tied around his waist, i throw him the Kedr (after putting the safety on) and ask him if he is alright, while looking at the Russians.

The scene is actually fairly relaxed, one of them is tending to the other his wound, and the Big totally not stereotypical looking Russian dude was just finishing his chat with Lewis.

Lewis sticks himself with a needle, and immediately starts to regain some color, he then stands up (wasn't he just shot?) and walks out of the door, saying something about checking the aftermath.

Looking surprised at the Russians, i ask him a few questions of my own, getting only so far, as he only speaks marginally better English, then i do Russian, i try to haggle a few grenades off him, but he laughs at me as if i where a child, saying something about only blowing myself up.

Frustrated i turn around, and help Lewis check the bodies (Did i hear a crunch just now?) while Agnis and Jules keep an eye out for the ones that got away (or their friends)

After all was said and done, i asked Jules to rebind my chest, it growing increasingly more painful with every movement, while Agnis tended to Lewis, the Russians content to watch us, and our surroundings, they obviously don't think us much of a threat.

They also have no intentions of staying around much longer, and pack up their things, we awkwardly say our goodbyes, and head off in our own directions.

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 2

CaptainDuckshot

Group: Loners

Action: Move South and search

As soon as I can get my bearings, I decide to travel south, a bit off from the checkpoint to try my luck on the nearby building complex. AP-01 does seem like a good enough start. Hopefully I can find something valuable. I'm just worried I might have taken not enough food...I guess when I eventually run out, I'll be still near the checkpoint on the bright side. Once I get there I'm gonna get straight to looting. First come first served as always. Then comes another thought...just...hoping that place isn't cleared up. This would be a huge waste of time...and I don't think I have much time with the amount of food I have taken...guh...I really should have taken more...well...at least I csn defend myself quite well...heard those Scavs don't really find "tourists" quite welcome. Truth be told I kinda do want to mess with them. Maybe they have some gear I could use...but that's yet another risk...eh...I'm rambling to myself again...bt this forest is quite peacefull for what it is, eh?

-Olgierd

Edited by CaptainDuckshot
Broadening the entry

FatherFenrir

G.I.C.O.A

(No move: encounter)

Dunteon

G.I.C.O.A

(No move: encounter)

UncleDark

Group Name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Actions: Continue our travel towards north-east.

Interlude: Yesterdays run felt quite enjoyable and surprisingly my knee actually felt better than it had in a long time. During our travel Zhao grunted something about eyes on us, but quick covert checking revealed no one. As we approached our destination I noticed the blue tie and started grinning. Soon a tall figure entered the yard from one of the warehouses, as our eyes met I said "You seem to have misplaced your tie again Slayer." Before he could throw back any remarks, I walked up to him, glanced him from head to toes and said "I see that you have gained some meat on your bones for once. You are starting resemble less like a scarecrow." After flashing a sly grin I added "And you actually seem to be sober this time." As I bursted in laughter from his remark on my appearance, I extentended my arm and shook his hand while saying "It is good to see you again. Now let me introduce you to the rest." While pointing at Dalton I said "This here is our little canadian DIY expert. A real life macqyver, you give him few basic ingredients and you'll get a weapon or explosives from him after some tinkering. Oh and call him Dalton" Then I turned towards Zhao, who as usual, was standing there just glaring at our newest member. "And this is... well call him Lynch, he seems to have bit of trust issues. But even then he's good solid fella and real talent with guns. And once he gets comfortable around you he won't stop talking. Also he's from US, just like you."

After our introductions. Dalton and Slayer spent most of the evening sharing their ideas on different modifications and other technical stuff, while I sat down and brewed some coffee so each of us could enjoy some during our guard shifts. Zhao on other hand sat on the corner and started aplying some vaseline on his old burn wounds, which after couple days had started to look atleast bit better.

The night was practically eventless. During my own shift I checked the downstairs cabinets for anything usefull, while doing so as quietly as I could and kept eye on the entrance.

During the morning we all sat infront of the map and started planning on our next move. After some debating we agreed to focus on travel, so we could get our eyes on our prey soon as possible. "So it's agreed then? We focus on travel and stop only to eat and drink or if we spot something extremely lucrative during our travel." I said while once again drinking coffee and enjoying cigarette. While others were finishing theirs I once again started warming my muscles and stretching for the journey ahead.

As we were about to set out, I once again tossed couple coffee beans over my shoulder and said quick prayer to lady luck.

Edited by UncleDark
  • Like 1

tobiassolem

Group Name : 5th Scout Infantry

Description:

Early morning

After a solid nights sleep, still in the cover of the darkness and inside a small makeshift lean-to (built out of mostly spruce tied to a frame) laying on layers of spruce twigs I wake up and gather my things. Barely are my eyes wide open as bright light lights up the area with a soft "pop". 

- ( Signal flare? What the - ? )

I think to myself, but my thought is interrupted as a young man in a purple parka crashes past me, breathing heavily. Breaking branches left and right, so tunnel-visioned that he completely misses me (?) staring right at him. Without further ado, I grab my "spruce frame" step into some of the underbrush, lay flat on the ground underneath. Making myself as invisible as I possible can under these circumstances. 

Barely have I made my last move as I hear several heavy footsteps. Resolute, quiet and determined. My instincts tell me that this probably ain't no SCAV group. Way too quiet, and way too ... clanky?

The sounds they make running indicate they carry vests, with magazines, and the heavy landings on running? Probably geared. 

As luck would have it, the steps quiet down.

But I lay there for 10-15 minutes before I move a muscle. As quietly as possible, lifting a small branch, leering over the place, crawling very quietly forward, dragging the framed spruce on top of me along with my movement.

For being a locked down, supposedly mostly quiet region. Tarkov is alive. Not thriving alive, more like a colossus of sinewy madness trying to find out whether its crafted to be chaos and madness, or to become a vessel of order. At this very moment all things seem to indicate the former. 

And I'm not making things better. As I should. But what does an unarmed soldier who lost communication with his squad and command do under these circumstances?

( Survive? )

I step up, and move along the outside edge of the forest line. Gazing through the thick lines of pine and spruce as the sun rises.

Mid-day - to nightfall

A five foot tall box stands between me and an old, seemingly randomly placed container fifteen-twenty feet into the forest area near an industrial section of Tarkov. This box seems to be made out of some thick brown fiber PVC-plastic, and its locked down with a big ass padlock. 

After sneaking for the better part of the morning, listening for sounds that never came I decide to make opening and searching through this box my project. Something to keep my focus, as my minds start to rush through scenarios of what my plan is. 

I look for things to pry it open, or to break the lock. Not even knowing if its empty or contains something of significance. 

( A somewhat haphazard project, but what else to do? )

Are my vague thoughts, deciding to postpone any grander thoughts to tomorrow.

SlayerWR

Group (Gladly announcing): Wanderer's Coffee Club

Description:

The Day Before, In The Warehouse:

I sat unnervingly on a crate, polishing my new AK when a sudden knocking on the garage door echoed throughout the large, empty building. All of this anticipation could finally be put to rest as soon as I opened that door.

With a bit of effort, I threw up the metal door.

In front of me, three men stood in dark coats. They all looked like they had a bit more energy than a normal person should, so I immediately knew who these unmistakable fiends were.

"I think you misplaced your tie, Slayer" said Uncle, with a stubborn grin. Before I could correct him about it, he interrupted me. "I see that you have gained some meat on your bones for once. You are starting to resemble less of a scarecrow. And not so drunk, either - haha!"

"Oh shut it, you old hobbit. That mouth of yours will get you in a bad situation someday if you talk to everyone like that, Uncle" I replied.

We shook hands excitedly and Uncle introduced me to his two partners, Lynch, and Dalton. I took an immediate liking to Dalton, as he was a fellow engineer. As the night passed on, Uncle invited me to some coffee - which I accepted - and immediately regretted. 

The bastard didn't tell me it was only black coffee, UGH!

I spat out the sick joke Uncle bestowed upon me in disgust and spite of its taste. I ignored it and chatted with Dalton for a long time, discussing configurations with weapons and other technological equipment. Lynch sat a few feet away from us, nodding off to sleep at some points in the night. I shared the great taste of Bush's Baked Beans with the rest of the group - the perfect food for any occasion.

Morning

When I woke up, the rest of the group was already getting their morning started. I quickly grabbed my equipment and we talked about what the plan was for the day. We were close to our goal, and together, we could achieve it.

"Just so you guys know, the reason why I've been able to get around so quickly is because I've been conditioning myself during my travels. If you're walking with me, I'm not going to get slowed down by a slowpoke. Start stretching, because it's gonna be a long hustle" I said.

Noon/Afternoon/Night

We walked with persistence and determination. Well, Uncle didn't so much, he grunted quite a bit about his leg. I decided to take it upon myself to find or make him something that would help with his walking. A person with a bad knee would not be good for the group. I was happy that he did well to keep up.

//Let's see what we run into today. Make it random from here.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2