Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

SgtDalton

Group Name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Actions: Continue our travel towards north-east.

Intern: what a day.. the running didn't stop, we just keep going and going I felt like a Energizer Bunny... Well we get to this warehouse and Uncle just walks up like he owns the place grabs the tie and says this is it... Not knowing what's next I look at Lynch making sure he's on the same page as me.. all of a sudden the door opens and i am a little worried at first with the comments back and forth but quickly enough the tension in the room clears and the chatter begins...

Description: well morning started as usual with coffee and smokes but this morning was a little different.. Slayer and I were like kids in a candy shop... "Well I got this, and this, ohh check this out, and we can make those..."  After hours of us  talking back about the countless items we can make and use to are advantage.... we also spent a little time as a group talking about how we should deal in engagements and such... Well we're about to head off, everyones collecting there gear I spend a few minutes arranging the strap on my newly acquired Toy :) and getting her clean and set up the way I like her.... I also asked Slayer to take a few minutes with me to help use some of the items we have aquired through out are travels And try to make (  items sent via PM ).. to assist us in are journey.... A other long trip ahead...stretch a little and smoke alot. load up all mags  and hit the road Running just before setting off I look at Slayer let's take Point.... And out we go!!! Come night time I take a few minutes and write down some of the info that Slayer told me in my notes one can never have to much information..... As I am about to fall asleep I think to myself just let me get through one more day..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SiLeNtBlOOd

Entered from BD-19 at sunset to conceal my approach towards the northern city outskirts of bc-19. Looking for loot and scav locations info for future raids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 11

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Moving to the inner city

Description

Short recap: Helping a man fight of two organ farmers, then searching through the whole farm thougeter. Probebly not going to be able to sleep so well from some of the horrors we found. But it was not all for nothing we also found alot of uesful equipment and we both found someone to travel with.

It's dark, we stand and looka around trying to see where we are going. There is almost no sound exept for some "tidel tadel" by a few raindrops hitting leaves around us also the sound of our feet as we stumble deeper in to the forest trying to make some distance away from the nightmare farm. Having been stabed, slashed and shoot we don't move very fast.

Even though it's completely dark an I can't almost see Arc walking beside me, we try and keep a eye out for more hostiles and the farmer who got away.

I'm slowly getting more and more tierd as we walk. My wounds on my arm and stomach hurt with every step I take, all I want to do is to lie down and sleep. But images of all those people busherd and hanging from meat hooks is going to keep me up for tonight...

 

Edited by Floppy_Moose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainDuckshot

Group: Loners

Action: Move South and search

After finally settling on the edge of the forest and taking quite a relaxing seat against a moss-covered part of a nearby tree, I decide to think about the cabin I visited today...for some reason it bugs me quite a bit and I decide to mark it on my map. Perhaps I shall come back there later when I have more time. After all, it did look somewhat cozy...nevertheless I decide to stay up for a bit, rambling to myself about the pluses and minuses of my first trip...hopefully it will be worth the weight. My destination is close now, let's hope I can find something interesting. Ah...most importantly before I go to sleep, I pull out a large pack of crackers and a bit of water, downing it and then wishing myself a good night's sleep, ending up rocking myself to sleep. After the night has passed, I can just barely see the sun peeking through the crowns of the trees and then I try to get myself up...yeah...emphasis on TRY...

Turns out the moss I've been resting against was stuck to me...or was I stuck to it? I don't really know...the point is, I struggled a bit before finally coming loose. Who would have thought? A patch of moss would be my ultimate downfall...chuckling to myself and still thinking about this little endeavour, I stand up and actually decide to keep the moss that suck to me. Who knows, maybe it will provide me with some "natural camouflage". Finally readying myself to keep moving south, I trek on with a bit of a bouncy stride, checking if the moss sticks to me. It actually did, although I don't know how practical of a camouflage it would be...especially with the brown-ish side on the visible side. Eh...guess I'll see in the near future. For now, I simply whistle to myself, trying to get my morale even higher than it is and march into the urban area, wanting to find my fortune there. Why do I keep writing these? Is there some god-like being which decides my fate in this little adventure of mine? Do I write this for them? I dunno...but safe to say I don't feel lonely even though I march on alone...as I can feel something watching me...or maybe it's just my imagination, I don't know. 

-Olgierd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ravenhawkhero

Group Name: Ravenhawkhero's Raiding Party

Action: search and move

I wake up at the rear of the industrial estate that I was looking to loot, and begin the search for food, weapons and assorted other items I might need. As I begin searching I am slowly approached by another Survivor. He made his intentions obvious by lowering his weapon. I find out that his name is Charlie, and he is looking for loot and allies too. We continue to search together and make lots more progress as there is now two of us. We then begin to move towards out destination, getting as far as we can towards it before nightfall, and then bunking down in an abandoned shack, of which there still appears to be a few of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightstrike778

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Moving to the inner city

Prequel
 I traveled to some sort of farm met some farmers and attempted to have a conversation but they were hostile Lucky there  was a nice person Who i met and we repelled these "Farmers"  we decided to ransack there house after killing one it turned out it was a good move i am happy with the results other then what we found..... they killed so many for organs .... it haunts me just thinking about it.... i am glad we killed one of them.

Its still night .me and Lucas try to move out from the farm house we go into the forest being careful about the farmer who ran into it. we are still in pain from the wounds we received. we move kinda slowly but the pain on my leg seems to be getting better as we walk. i guess i am getting used to the pain. we continue to escape from that place I think we are moving east i am not quite sure tho.

It seems like Lucas wants to lay down and sleep But i insist we keep moving for awhile longer I can see a clear passage in the trees towards a flat area in the forest we can hear owls and many different sounds in the night But all i can think of is the images we seen back at the farm...... i shrug them off "thinking about it is not going to help Arc"  we lay down and get ready for some rest But alas it seems Lucas cant he said something about  images of people hanging from meat hooks i don't dare think about that. i just wonder off  into my own mind thinking of my good past memories.

Dreams  

Arc only recalls something dreadful  his squad-mates dieing from mortar fire over and over again then he always ends up only saving half. it always terrified him he would not be able to save everyone. "I guess life sucks he thought".... after he uttered those words . he drifted into Deeper sleep.....

Edited by Lightstrike778

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR

Group: Wanderer's Coffee Club

Action: Move (Move/Search for me, see description)

Description:

Despite our best efforts to reach our destination, we didn't seem to quite get there. It seemed like quite the easy walk, I don't know why we didn't manage to arrive in time. I'm getting really pissed off about these inconveniences that seem to happen for no reason.

Morning

A pretty typical morning. After camping out in an apartment for the night, we all woke up and set off after breakfast. We were very determined to deal with what was to come, so we needed to scope out the area to find them. To do this, we planned to travel to the sector and look out on top of a very tall building. 

Mid-day/Afternoon

We finally arrived at the damn place, a full day off schedule. 

We saw a very large hospital building that we figured we could spot out from. Additionally, we may find some nice supplies in there. knowing medical supplies were pretty important (and were probably going to be even more important with our next encounter), I decided to search the place while we're there. I was looking for three things - Any useful medical supplies, a spyglass/pair of binoculars, and something to help Uncle's leg.

As I was digging around in one of the storage rooms on the second floor, I noticed a peculiar black wrap with some sort of velcro...

Oh! A knee brace, perfect!

Excitedly, I ran back over to Uncle. "Here, put this on!" 

It was one of those Copperfit knee wraps that helps your leg from aching. Hopefully, it will help him. I found (insert) inside the hospital before we finally climbed the roof.

As we looked over the horizon, we found the building was better than we thought. It was almost at the top of a somewhat large hill overlooking the area, almost to the horizon. We could see VERY clearly from up here. We looked over to our destination to see what we were up against... 

We made our best efforts to see if we spotted the truck we saw before. 

Evening/Night

The rest of the day was quite eventful. We picked a residential home as a temporary hideout to plan for the night based on what we saw.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

Group: Lone Shadow Wolf

Action: Search

Description: Scavvy sets out in search for more ammo for his Aks, and body armor for protection. Last night he saw a group not far away, so he keeps his wits about him as he searches building to building. Always making sure to leave as little trace of his presence and stepping softly on loud surfaces he cannot avoid; it is a slow process, but he knows how to keep his mind from falling into an oblivious state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tobiassolem

Group: 5th Scout Infantry

Action: Search

Description:

Early morning:

I spend the most part of the morning taking care of my wound. Making well-sure to clean and care for it and apply the necessary aid (bandaging or whatnot). Then I stay on the edge of the industrial area, and move with subtlety, constantly on a lookout for any movement. The early morning passes uneventfully. 

Mid-day to afternoon:

In the middle of the day, after having watched a large factory building for the better part of an hour, and seeing no signs of movement and hearing no noise, I decide to move up to the factory. With little effort (in spite of still having pain in my hand) I scale a ladder up to an small platform with an open door that I spotted from within the forested area - plunging through it, I ender a quiet corridor. 

The walls are covered with posters of different pastries, cakes, cinnamon buns and similar. All with a logotype with the word Tarkov (that I am able to recognize by now) followed what I speculate to be bakery, or something. At the middle section of the corridor I come up to a wooden door with no window. I check the handle, feeling the door give way; I open it and enter what seems to be some sort of office. Well-lit through a panoramic window overlooking a court yard with a large parking lot and some parked minibuses. There's a large couch, a refrigerator, a computer, a large laser printer (apparently for A2 format), drawing utensils, and a stack of graphite sketches. "Hmm, seems to be some form of marketing office" I mumble to myself as I start going through the drawers of the computer desk. 

(Damn, that was sloppy) I think to myself as I suddenly realize that there's an active camera sat just over the office entrance, a red burning diode reflecting in my retina. I get mildly irritated but still decide to continue my rummaging through the drawers and the fridge. ((Note to GM: I'll let you decide what's in them)).

After a thorough search I move out of this office I realize that there are two more offices on this level. One larger work-office, with glass windows and with multiple desks with computers, and one that has a metal door with a card slot in it. The card reader seemingly still running on electricity as there's a small red light indicating its locked. Furthermore there's a door leading out to a balcony overseeing the factory area. I peek through the window and see long "assembly lines" with machines for the creation of different factory produced delicacies. 

It's at this point I decide that this place is going to be my project for the day. I first double back to the door I came in through. I close it, not realizing that in doing so, it auto-locks. And seemingly requires a key to open again from either side. So now I'm locked inside.  

Still, I stick to my plan and make a thorough search of the place (in a way feeling "safer" that the door I came through is locked). I hope to find the card to the locked down office and check that as well.

Afternoon 'til night:

After have found a small kitchen area in the office, I decide to use some of my bottled water among my provisions to boil some grinded coffee beans I found in one of the cupboard, using the perculator here. As I sit back, leaning in a creaking wood chair, sipping hot coffee. I feel relaxed and almost human again. 

I spend the afternoon, pondering and taking it easy, and at the latter part of the afternoon move into the "creative department" I first found. Closing the door, and pushing the sofa so that it blocks the door. Making somewhat of a "defensive" measure. 

I then crash on the sofa. Enjoying the support of pillows, and fall asleep to the sound of rain falling on tin roofs. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleDark

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: continue to our destination

 

After our close call with the truck, we lost our heading and ended up going in circle around few blocks. Once we noticed our mistake, it was too late to continue with travel. Instead we found a place to rest and searched through it.

After calm night and some delicious coffee in the morning we once again set off for our destination, while few coffee beans gently land on the concrete behind me. Around midday we finally arrived to a large building, which turned out to be a hospital of some sort. As others started searching for suplies, I headed to top floor as in one small window I had noticed telltale signs of a snipers nest. As I reached it I could immediately tell that it had been hastly emptied a good while ago, once I started searching through it I noticed spotters scope and bagged it, after that I continued pillaging the room while cautiously watching for traps.

A while later we all went to the roof, there Slayer who was all excited gave me a knee brace, I didn't want to disgrace myself by telling him that my knee ached because I had struck it on some metal beam when we set off day before. Instead I accept the brace and put it on while grunting a thank you to him. After this we spent rest of the day taking turns with looting and observing our prey using the scope I had found.

 

Edited by UncleDark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgtDalton

AGroup name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: continue to our destination

Description: well after a other long night we maid it to the hospital.. knowing things aren't gonna be easy and the boys are gonna be checking for meds I once again go on searching for the security office, I know every hospital has one just have to find it.... After a while I finally found it and managed to get my way inside. Once inside I find____________

Once at the roof I notice Uncle with a flashy knee brace" looks good old man know be nice to it!."and off we goo!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarmenian

I enter from the east at AR-01 and attempt to make my way to AU-03 in search of supplies making sure to keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyKnight_

Group Name: [SOUL] Special Ops Unit Leader

Action: moving east and search

Alesky goes for his first move from AR-01 to AR-02 cause he wants to search for some gear and recognized garages on the map. So let´s talke a look.

Morning: Wake up at 0600 with a strange feeling in the stomache. Is it because of the upcoming journey or just the hunger that makes me really crazy? I have 10 cans of food left but will that be enough for the upcoming events? Whu knows? I  already packed up my stuff  so I am ready to go. Cause i dont know the area it takes 2 hours until i reach my first target: The garages i saw on the map.

Midday: Recognized voices between the garages. I hide to have a peek on the guys to make sure they are no enemies. Unfortunately they dont seem to be nice and they have light weapons to make use of. I only see 2 guys, so Im going to wait until they seperate from each other to give it a try to eleminate one after the other. It needs  5 hours to make my thoughts reality but it was definitely worse it. After I search for some useful from these dudes (there was really something helpful), I make a closer look for the area. This takes time until the sun goes down.

 

Evening: I take everything useful with me and go back to the first garage I crossed. I decide to stay here for the night because the aimbush was more intense than I thought. The night is cold but a can of baked beans that I warm up with a small campfire gives me my power back and help me to get a little sleep. Tomorrow I would continue my journey with food as the main searching target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: Split off from the group. Chase down the official. 

Description: Well after that little fight with the SCAV's we decided to move west, still debating among ourselves of whether or not to tackle the south end of the city.

Looking over at the others it is clear we are wounded, battered and bruised from the engagements. I decide that we should continue west and setup in one of the warehouses, as we need some time to rest. If we get into another engagement, I really don't think we are in a state to fight. 

We notice a nearby warehouse that appears to be as intact as you can get in this place, it'll be a roof over our heads for a day or two while we heal up and sort out exactly what we got from the firefight previously, we are all still a little scattered and shocked from the events. 

I lead the movement through the small side entrance, not wanting to disturb the large metal doors as this could alert nearby SCAV's or even just a pack of wild dogs. As I slowly push the door open the smell of metal hits you, it's definitely been a while since anyone has been in here, we decide to begin setting up some sort of safety area around the entrances and then drop off our stuff in the middle to relax and eat some food. 

I take off my Armoured vest and put all of my equipment on the floor around my sleeping bag, no point wearing it right now, if we get attacked we will have time to bunker down. 

We sit back and just relax for an hour or so as the light starts to dwindle, we get talking about the previous encounters, what we have dealt with so far and how much longer we suspect we will each be in Tarkov for. 

"Well, until I catch that son of a door who ran off without paying me, I'm staying here." I mutter to the group, shoving a nice large spoon-full of pudding in my mouth. I chuckle as the thought crosses my mind that I won't get paid for this. 

The others start discussing their stories, their reasons for being here until suddenly we hear a number of cans get knocked outside, something we had setup previously round one of the entrances. I unholster my TT and head out the door, gun raised and ready to fire at the attacker, but what I see makes me laugh. It's the goddamn official! He is stood there like a deer in headlights! He has a few cuts and bruises but looks alive enough to pay me. As I point my TT at him I hear some Russian shouting from down the street, clearly he isn't alone and by the way he was running, these are not his friends. 

I shout back into the warehouse "I have got to go! My official is here and there are bandits, I will draw them away!" 

"Goodluck, maybe we will meet up another time." 

I hear one of them shout "What -- Your -- Stuff?" I presume they are asking about all the gear i've left laying on the floor. If I am to keep up with my official I need to leave now, no delaying. I just reply "Keep it and Keep quiet!" as I shut the door we came in from, making sure to move a pallet of wood in front of the door to make it look unused. 

By this time I can see the official running back east, towards the BEAR's. I turn and see the SCAV's coming towards me and I fire off a round at them, drawing their attention towards me as I half run after the official, this bullet wound sending a sharp pain upwards with each step.. but i'm not gonna lose this asshole in a suit, even if it kills me. 

 

//This is my leaving post - I will no longer be participating in this game world. 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: Move

Description:

We kind of hightail it out of the area where we had our little scrap, and keep moving all through the morning.

During the afternoon, we find a warehouse to take a breather, and catch up on our scrapes and bruises, and try to tend them as we can.

We start to talk a little about what brought each of us here to the city, and i kind of feel a little useless, not having one, seeing i just woke up here after getting on a flight away from my home country.

Lewis jumps up after hearing one of our trip wires go off, and makes for the entrance of the building ahead of everyone else.

 

Coming to the door myself, i see another person, and he's breathing hard, while looking over his shoulder and conversing with Lewis, who seems to know him, and not consider him a threat.

 

Lewis turns around with a grim look on his face, and tells us he has to leave, i'm just staring at him, dumbstruck and not knowing what to say.

He tells us to hide, and he and his friend will lead the ones coming up the alley away from us.

 

Lewis closes the door, and i hear some shuffling behind it and a thump, then a shot, shouts and what sounds like half an army coming past...

 

It takes a while for me to come to my senses, all of it happening so suddenly, and i realize one of my friends is gone.

 

 

When we dare to speak again, we begin to discuss what happened, and how we should go from here, we will spend the night at this warehouse, and continue on our way tomorrow, and perhaps, who knows, we might meet him again.

 

//Thank you for sharing your time with us Lewis, i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as a GM in Game-2

Edited by Oranje
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarmenian

Group name: Armenian Invaders

I start at the forest making my way through the dense vegetation in an attempt to get to the city in search of fortune.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ravenhawkhero

@Olloch I did plot move in forum and in game pannel, here is repost

Group Name: Ravenhawkhero's Raiding Party

Action: search and move

I wake up at the rear of the industrial estate that I was looking to loot, and begin the search for food, weapons and assorted other items I might need. As I begin searching I am slowly approached by another Survivor. He made his intentions obvious by lowering his weapon. I find out that his name is Charlie, and he is looking for loot and allies too. We continue to search together and make lots more progress as there is now two of us. We then begin to move towards out destination, getting as far as we can towards it before nightfall, and then bunking down in an abandoned shack, of which there still appears to be a few of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: On the move again

Description:

It's kind of surreal, waking up with just the three of us, Jules and me where up late talking about the past few days, and Lewis's sudden departure. Agnis seemed to be taking it really quite hard, he barely touched his dinner last night, and is still lying there where he slept. Jules and i try to engage him in a little bit of conversation, and involve him in our (by now regular) morning exercises, but he isn't having it, and keeps staring at the same spot on the wall.

After our morning routine, we pack up our belongings, and head deeper into the city hopefully bypassing that Scav base the Russians mentioned. An hour or so passes, and we make our way past one ruined building after another. Sporadic gunfire sounds occasionally going off in the distance, we also see some people on the streets but they don't appear hostile, and hardly react to our presence. We do sometimes see one or more figure in the distance, but we are quick to take cover and avoid contact with them, and they seem oblivious to our presence, or maybe we are better at keeping out of sight then we think, who knows.

I'm going up front, picking out the route, Jules takes up the rear, and ever silent Agnis is still lethargically keeping up the middle, and i plan to try and connect to him a little over our mid day break, hopefully get him to come to his senses a little.

We enter a small square, lined with sandbags, a burnt out armored vehicle, or what probably was one some time ago, a couple of empty ammo crates, discarded medical items, everything covered by lichen, so thankfully nothing recent, but it's fairly defensible, so we hold up here to catch our breath, drink something, and take care of the necessities. Jules breaks out a pack of cards, and challenges us to a game of poker, which we play with spent casings as points, the bigger the casing, the more worth it represents, which is fairly amusing, until we find out the deck he found has 6 kings, and only 2 aces, both of them being clubs, probably just as well, since i was about to run out of casings.

 

Afterwards i play a little bit with my radio, and randomly cycle through the frequencies, and manage to briefly contact someone who was obviously otherwise occupied, the shots i heard in the background of the other person where similar in nature to the ones i heard faintly in the distance, this guy was not that far away it seems, i failed to catch his name though, but i write down the band and decide to try again later. I also tune in to the frequency the Barkeep of the Romp bar gave me, and he tried to get me to recover some of his cigars? who on earth bothers about cigars while they're in a war zone, i guess he has a different view on things then i do. Saving the frequency Jules got from the Russians for last, sadly i fail to get any response on it, I'm either being ignored, or Jules had the same luck i usually have when going out, and we got a false number of sorts.

 

The hike continues after this, passing through buildings, some of them where probably quite nice once, one of them probably being a brothel at one time. We come to another roadblock, and decide to try and get around it by passing through a subway station, which was an adventure in itself, part of it was flooded, and the rats where freaking huge, i was glad to get back out, and decide I'd rather backtrack the next time, instead of trying to go underground again.

 

Finally we come past a highway, which looks more like a wreckers junkyard, and into the alleyways across from it, in a little more densely built up residential area, we find a building which doesn't look to decrepit, and are going to spend the night there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: On the move again

Description:

I'm not happy about Lewis leaving. I'm not happy at all, I think. We didn't really have time to meet each other properly. Now he is lost chasing someone or something, I don't really know... I hope he's alive and well. Maybe he can even get his payment, finally.

It is not going good for Agnis. Seems like he has lost his way with Lewis leaving. He's not talking to much, not drinking or eating as before; well, we really didn't do three eatings a day, you know, we are trying to survive this damn thing.

So I'm doing our morning regular (not at all) exercises with Oranje. He looks, I think, more serious than normally do. He's a little bit annoying sometimes, but then I see his onrage socks and I smile for myself.

Morning was as quite as always. Some gun shots, some rage echoes and that stuff. The news are that Oranje seems to taking the leading spot afther Lewis leaving. I'm ok with that if we still working as a democratic group. And I think we will do. Also, I don't take Oranje as an stupid, looks like an smart fellow to me. Agnis was crestfallen all day and he took the center position in our advancing formation.

Later on, I remember the card game that I found before, don't know where. My luck was not bad at all. Agnis still looking sad and sometimes I take him watching the horizont. I don't want him to leave us...

Well, the good point about Lewis disappearing is that now I have more gun power and I can even dual wielding if I have to.

At a time I saw Oranje playing with the radio. He asked about BEAR's channel.

Now we are heading close to the woods area, but I think we need more supplies, maybe will find something tomorrow.

But at the moment, we can rest in this residential area where Oranje found a good spot to stay in.

Maybe we lost our man, but we can still survive and do good things here in Tarkov. I think so, I'm not dead yet and I have debts to pay.

Edited by NoisyCosmos
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainDuckshot

Group: Loners

Action: Move South and search

After finally settling on the edge of the forest and taking quite a relaxing seat against a moss-covered part of a nearby tree, I decide to think about the cabin I visited today...for some reason it bugs me quite a bit and I decide to mark it on my map. Perhaps I shall come back there later when I have more time. After all, it did look somewhat cozy...nevertheless I decide to stay up for a bit, rambling to myself about the pluses and minuses of my first trip...hopefully it will be worth the weight. My destination is close now, let's hope I can find something interesting. Ah...most importantly before I go to sleep, I pull out a large pack of crackers and a bit of water, downing it and then wishing myself a good night's sleep, ending up rocking myself to sleep. After the night has passed, I can just barely see the sun peeking through the crowns of the trees and then I try to get myself up...yeah...emphasis on TRY...

Turns out the moss I've been resting against was stuck to me...or was I stuck to it? I don't really know...the point is, I struggled a bit before finally coming loose. Who would have thought? A patch of moss would be my ultimate downfall...chuckling to myself and still thinking about this little endeavour, I stand up and actually decide to keep the moss that suck to me. Who knows, maybe it will provide me with some "natural camouflage". Finally readying myself to keep moving south, I trek on with a bit of a bouncy stride, checking if the moss sticks to me. It actually did, although I don't know how practical of a camouflage it would be...especially with the brown-ish side on the visible side. Eh...guess I'll see in the near future. For now, I simply whistle to myself, trying to get my morale even higher than it is and march into the urban area, wanting to find my fortune there. Why do I keep writing these? Is there some god-like being which decides my fate in this little adventure of mine? Do I write this for them? I dunno...but safe to say I don't feel lonely even though I march on alone...as I can feel something watching me...or maybe it's just my imagination, I don't know. 

-Olgierd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 12

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Moving to the inner city

Description: Getting very little to no sleep I wake up, It's early morning. Trying to situp I quickly lay down again feeling a sharp pain in my stomach from the shotgun wound. Rolling over on my side and trying again It gose a bit beter though it hurts like hell.

Standing up I look around, tired and dazed I see that about two meters away from me is Arc still sleeping in the grass. I walk over to him and pock him, telling him to get up. He gets up and looks at me. "We have to keep moving" I say to him. 

We move as fast as our wounds will let us, trying to keep low and eyes peeled for any movement exepet our own. We pass old campsites left by previous people. 

After a while we come across a road going through the forest. there is a couple of cars on the road and you can see signs of combat, bulletholes, casings, a few splaters of dried blood but no bodies. On the other side we can see a couple building throug the tree tops. 

We are almost there...hope my friends are still there and alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyKnight_

Group Name: [SOUL] Special Ops Unit Leader

Mission: Search for something useful

 

Morning: Yesterday was very stressful! I was really tired and had some daydreams... Nevertheless I have to go now to arrive at my destination point in the north. I grap my stuff and go on. 

Midday: I arrived at a Highway... The forest really made me crazy... It was cold and wet... no place to spend the night. My main goal next to my arrival destination is the search for loot.. And I mean loot! My supplies become more less every day. I really have to find something useful to give me a basic to start my journey... God what shpould I do? I have to keep calm and go on with searching. 

 

Night: I dont know where to spend the upcoming night. There could be enemies everywhere and most of the houses I see are totally destroyed. Maybe I have to continue walking in the night. Lets hope I have a little bit luck for the next days

Edited by SkyKnight_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tobiassolem

Group: 5th Scout Infantry

Action: Sneak & Search

 

Early morning:

After a sound sleep, and some cinnamon rolls for breakfast I set out again, moving northeast. Again taking the safer route through the forested area. Most of the early morning is spent in an uneventful manner. 

Mid-day: 

The wet forest becomes more dense as I lose visual track of the city and instead spend time climbing over slippery boulders and pushing through several damp thick bushes. Trying to make as little noise as possible, I eventually realize that at this pace it's going to take the whole day to reach the distance I planned. Having rested well, morale is high and it is with no real impact on my mood that I still make it to the destination for the day.

Evening-night:

As darkness falls, the cold hits me. Having moved throughout the day after the rainfall; the sweat and soggy terrain without sunlight has made the experience quite unbearable. I quiver and shake, and become somewhat clumsily aware of that I've walked in a circle, as I pass one of the markers I made in a thick old dead pine once more. The cold has made me disoriented and the fatigue from moving all day on top of an early onset of hypothermia made me lose concentration. 

Breathing heavily at this point I stop a bit to gather my senses, trying to use my eyes to get some sense of direction. The overcast combined with the now pitch blackness around me makes it extremely difficult to navigate, and the silence is defeningly thick to the point where I can hear my own heartbeats over the sound of my breathing.

Trying to focus intensely I slowly come upon what I believe to be a small trail that I carelessly walk along. Almost tripping over tree roots and rocks, I become more and more frustrated for not paying more attention. 

After walking for another 40 odd minutes, and as the hour reaches 00:13 Zulu, I see a light in the middle of the forest. Not a flashlight or any lamplight. More of a dimmed warm kerosene lantern type of light. I decide to chance moving ever so quietly in the direction of the light source, of course realizing that whoever lit that light must be close around. Adrenaline sets in, and the tempo of the sound of my heartbeat becomes increasingly overwhelming.

As I come close enough to confirm my initial suspicions that it indeed is a lantern I hear a voice whisper, clearly enough that I can position it from somewhere to my left just out of sight of the lantern light:

" ... is taking so much time? We can't stay here much longer, I'm cold to the bone and need to get back inside"

(Americans?) I think to myself, easily recognizing the accent.

(What the hell are they doing ... here?)

I then hear the unmistakable sound of a shovel hitting dirt, digging quietly. By this time I've crept far enough to just stay out of the lantern light, but close enough to make out the scene:

'Two men with pointed shovels in civilian clothes (blue jeans and red and blue jackets) with one standing next to a 8 by 5 feet big, and  and  4 feet deep hole in the ground, there are two rifle like shapes leaned against the nearby tree, and the one whispering seems to have one carelessly slung over his shoulder'

Having no idea where exactly I am, and every other direction away from this light being completely pitch black, I hesitate. Given my situation I decide to wait whatever they're doing out, and keep a confident distance from these men. But follow them whenever, if they decide to move. And only move as they move. 

(No sleep tonight, and hopefully I can learn something about these fellows) are my thoughts as I lean my shoulder, crouched against a tree, with a fixed gaze toward the men.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ravenhawkhero

Group: Ravenhawkhero's raiding party

action: move

We wake up in the morning and decide to really get a move on, in hope of finding some better loot in the next couple of days. We head northeast like a bat out of hell and bunk down for the night in a garage, intending to move again tomorrow. before we bunk down we make a fast search in case anything useful is lying around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: searching.

Description:

I thought this spot was good. I had faith in it like a child. Nothing further from reality...

I wake up and my first feeling is that my back hurt like hell. All is wet. Not raining. Just that we are closer to the woods now. Let start thinking that the morning will be a pain of bone-ache.

Oranje is there, still sleeping. I can't find Agnis in his spot.

"Where is he?"

I'm not thinking too much having this bad stomach rattle. So I'm going to take may day's food. A can of what looks like and tastes like smocked fish. Maybe saury?

"Pretty damn good"

Sad I can't enkindle anything. It's cold as... Well, Tarkov itself.

Oranje is back in action and comes to take his early morning breakfast too. He's vivid and active in the mornings but today's mood is different. I see it in his face. He knows as I do that Agnis is not in his spot.

"No morning exercises today".

Suddenly a sound came in from the outside. Boots. I take my gun and signal Oranje to do the same. He is already with his gun pointing at the door. I restrain my breath, trying to control my surprise nerves. Blood is flowing hard inside me. Not talking about heart rhythm.

The boots sound is closer and closer outside, in the pavement. Oranje is taking close his stuff, in case we need to run. Should I do the same?

A second after this, Agnis came through the doorframe. The sound was him! He frightens as he sees us aiming without doubt to him. He's calm now and stares at us like if we were playing. Looks sad and angry. He came in finally and passes through us, not looking more at us, saying nothing... At a point, he turns back shows signs of speaking. Did not talk anything. At the end, he looks like the last day, lost glance and no words.

"Were they that close?"

After this surprise we started to brief the day's main points. At the end, we found that we need more supplies. Today's task will be searching for more supplies in the area.

No much time later we are heading south. This residential area is close to the woods, so...

"Maybe there will be some kind of hunting or fishing store. I hope not touched at all."

We march as yesterday's formation. But now Agnis is the last man in the line, I'm pointing and Oranje is in the middle. This part seems very quiet and I can listen to the birds songs; daydreaming images are constantly repeated during the hiking.

We were searching with no much success to midday. That's when we found something different than lock up and blocked houses. What looks like a red and grey kind of gas station and a store with a green sign up the main door, one next to the other. Not very untouched and doors' closed.

Now Onraje is heading to the gas station. I follow him and Agnis follow me.

"Door is tight locked".

We round the building trying to find any possible entrance. We three end up at the same spot, the garage's door. Is locked too but up the framework there are two broken windows. I take the leading and tell orange to climb on top of me, so he will be able to reach the window. I'm still in form so he manages his way with no much problem.

"Looking good?".

Oranje affirm and enters without saying anything.

"You still having your hatchet, right?".

No response. Well, he's smart. I'm not going to worry more than that. So Agnis and me head now to the next close store that we saw before. The windows are unbroken and the door is locked, but the door have signs that someone tried to open it before. I can't see inside because there are papers covering them from inside. I round the store searching a secondary entrance with no luck. We need to open this damn store and in time. Brutal force time.

"Agnis, cover me while I put down this damn door. It will be noisy".

I take my hatchet out and I start hitting the clench, trying to take advantage of the other breacher work. Maybe I have a better tool. I hope so.

Finally the door is open.

"Follow me".

I kick the door and look inside, aiming in any case.

"Anybody here? We are friendlies".

I enter with caution looking around every dark are and obstacle. Agnis is working good now. I think he's as hungry as me. We enter more and more inside the store. Looks secured. I go to the windows and take out the papers covering the light penetration.

The store have a main storage space and a back store. I'm not sure what I'm looking. Light is not strong in Tarkov.

"I'm going to the back store. Hope you find something. And stay frosty!".

The back site is composed by three rooms. Two offices and one small storage room. At the end of the hallway a bigger storage room with cabinets and cardboard boxes.

The first room looks like any common office; a table, lot of paper, an interesting metal box and two cabinets. The second are similar to the other but with what I think are clothing and boots in a corner. I forgot to mention. There is a W.C. between the two offices. The small storage room have all kind of equipment and cleaning products with its stuff. The big store is not well illuminated and there is no electric power. I remember my torch that I found some days ago, but I think it needs batteries. So I venture myself inside praying to find anything useful.

I finally came out of there and found Agnis sitting on the desk.

"Anything useful?"

In that moment Oranje came in quickly.

"Are we good?"

All is cool but we need to go. Oranje thinks we need to move. Too much time in the same place. And we still need to find a place to rest tonight. He's right. We pack up with no talk and start walking again looking for a good spot.

No much time later we found a construction yard, close to the woods, with a lot of concrete big pipes piled up in such manner that looked like a good place to stay the night.

"I think no one will look inside thins kind of labyrinth. And is not wet! Not at all."

We are all agree.

Now we can share our findings.

Edited by NoisyCosmos
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2