Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

CaptainDuckshot

Group: Loners 

Action: Search

Wow...people really weren't kidding when they said how dangerous urban areas are. Well, it's too late to back off now as I'm allready here. Let's just hope I don't run into too much trouble. First thing in the morning after waking up, I promise to myself to dedicate this entire day to searching and looting. And so I did, skittering along buildings and even going inside of them, hoping that lady luck is on my side. Of course I keep my sidearm at the ready, making sure it's loaded just in case I have to defend myself against bandits or whatever might come out at me in these parts...I mean...I gotta expect pretty much anything at this point. I got a feeling my opinion of the docks area will solidify utself after this run after I come back...IF I come back...bah, who am I kidding, I'll just play rock, paper, scissors with death if push comes to shove. You can do that, right?  Anyways...without further ado...let me just get my ass up and with the moss on my back and my gun at my side, I set out to what I came here to do. Seek fortune.

-Olgierd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleDark

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: still alive, in long encounter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: Searching the area

Description:

So much for a good sleeping spot, i wake up with a wet bum, turns out it started raining, and i slept in a puddle. I look up at Jules, and we both notice Agnis his sleeping spot is empty, which makes my stomach drop, imagining he might have chased Lewis down, or maybe simply left.

 

There's some sounds coming closer, Jules and i share a glance, and aim our weapons at the door, of course it's Agnis, who startles like a deer in headlights, probably not expecting us to be up this early, he glares a bit, moves to his things, and begins munching on his breakfast.

 

Without any words, we break up camp, and head out again, Jules starts talking about how we could use some more supplies, and i sorta agree, we could use a couple of things still. The walk is sort of peaceful, we have not heard any shots for a while, and the birds are starting to come out, singing their songs. Glad to see not everything is ruined in Tarkov, it gives me a nice boost to my moral, could really use that after waking up wet.

 

We come across a gas station flanked by some stores, and Jules seems to decide this place is as good as any, while not looking pristine, it at the very least isn't burned down. Heading off to the gas station, and trying the door, it's either locked, or blocked from the inside. The windows are clear though, and Jules gives me a boost to get up and through them. "looking good?" i hear from the outside, i grumble a bit before making my way through the dimly lit back office. There's a floorsafe in the corner, someone tried to get in with a blow torch and pry bar, but didn't quite manage to get in, not having any real tools, i take a different approach, and search the desk, sticky notes, flowerpot and shelves, hoping to get lucky and find the number code to it. After rumbling through the office, i head into the store, and check the storefront and register, finding a bag of gummy bears behind an oil can, noice! something to take the taste of tushonka out of my mouth, i save a few for Agnis and Jules.

After taking my time making sure i didn't miss anything, i head to the door i tried first, and find it was indeed blocked from the inside, i push over the cabinet, and make my way to the store Jules and Agnis probably went to. Hearing gunshots not all that far away, from the way we came, i hurry inside it. finding the two of them, Agnis sitting on a desk, looking forlorn still.

 

We compare our findings, and leave the store, the area starts to become a little more green, less residential, and we come across a construction side on the edge of a forest. I must have zoned out a little bit, because its getting gloomy again. This is pretty much a maze, i'm guessing either the architect was high, or the builder didn't have a plan, but it's only got so many ways in and out, and thus is fairly defensible. I find a place where i'm certain i'm not getting wet unless it floods, and make preparations for a camp. This time taking my time to take apart my weapons, and try to clean them a little, using some margarine and rags i found in that gas stations fridge, the butter is rancid, but i dont think the gun minds as long as it's lubricated.

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyKnight_

Group: SOUL

Mission: Reach destination and search for useful items

 

Morning: Had a bad day. I napped sometimes and dreamed about weird stuff. I finally reached a part of civilization. Never felt so lucky. But I have to go on... My destination is upper north and I didnt make the half of the way yet.

Midday: My feet hurt and all I do is traveling arround... Its really boring to be alone here in the outworld... Nothing to say and noone to talk with... All I can do is maving forward, looking for someone or something... The only good thing about it is that the sleep gave me some rest and so I am ready for the upcoming miles. 

Evening: I dont know if I should find a place to rest or go ahead.. I dont feel tired but maybe its safer to hide somewhere... I heard a weird sound behind a small shed but later on I recognized a racoon family on the search for some food... Felt kind of funny to do the same as they did... Travel around and looking for something useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evanescant

Group: Revex

Action: Search

I move along the forest, sneaking by quietly and on guard for anyone around.. "Hopefully, I'll find something worth while this time." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 13

Group Name: A new start

Action: Searching for my friends

Morning: Waking up to sune light hitting my face through the trees, I sit up and take a quick look around. beside me sits Arc allready awake. I look at him and he looks at me. "Good morning" I say, "morning" he replise. We sit and eat some breakfast for a while, talking a bit. When done eating we pack up our things and start to head back to the road we found yesterday. Walking up to the road again we can still se the tire tracks left by the car we saw last night. I kinda want to finde out where they lead but we are so close to were my friends used to live. Moving over the road quickly we disapear in to the forest on the other side.

Mid-day: Moving as fast as we can we finally reach the egde of the inner city and a low wall runing alongside it, seperating the forest and civilisation. Walking not very far by the side of the wall we finde a small hole on the bottom of the wall. Crawling through it while my stomach wound feels like it's on fire, we make it to the other side. We are now standing on the right side of a apartment house were my friends, Egor and Artyom used to live. in front of the apartment is a road and on the other side is another building were my friend pavel lived. walking up to Artyom's apartment I put my hand on the door handel, it's open? I open the door slowly with Arc ready on my side. "Artyom" I say, no response. I walk in while occasionally calling for him trying to get a response. searching through the rooms we don't finde him anyware. Not finding Artyom we make a search through the apartment trying to finde anything useful. 

Evening: When done searching we head to Egor's apartment a couple levels up. Walking up the stairs with shotgun ready, I get a bad feeling seeing that Egor's door is allready open. Doing a search to finde Egor we come up with nothing. searching he's place for anything useful I finde a note and it reads.

"Lucas. If you finde this we are sorry.  Artyom and I are traveling up north to try and get out of the city. We could not finde or contact you and we are runing out of supplies and Pavel is missing so we can't wait anymore. We are moving to these coordenates. 

Good luck my friend I hope we see each other again."

I sit down a bit disappointed that I didnt finde anyone but now with some new hope that my friends made it out. We close the door and barrikade it as good as we can. Then we finde a place to sleep and rest for the night.

 

 

Edited by Floppy_Moose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

Group: Lone Shadow Wolf

Action: Search

Description: Scavvy is disappointed with yesterdays loot. He knows theres something to be found here, even if it esnt exactly what he's looking for. He remembers the area where he saw the two guys smoking, and decides to keep clear of it; instead, sneaking around and searching everywhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tobiassolem

Group: 5th Scout Infantry

Action: Search

Description:

Early-morning to mid-day.

I wake up inside the truck, dry but cold to the bone and shivering. And clearly must've overslept as the rays of the sun blind my eyes through the front window of this old Ural. 

(Damn, that was a rough night, I best not get caught up making a mistake like this again).

Making sure to drink some hot fluids I also gulp down some meds for the fever as well as heat up an MRE using the heating bag. I spend the latter part of the morning essentially fogging up the windscreen of the truck and treating my condition as well as can be plausibly done.

Then I decide to push through the central part of this industrial area, again searching for anything of use.

 

Mid-day:

I come upon a two-story level container worker's complex next to a construction site that was abandoned years ago and gasp at the level of ingenuity of these workers, using their welding and creative skills to essentially make a "two story luxury" apartment by russian living standards. 

My hopes get up, but the crowbared front door give me reasons to suspect I'm not the first one to enter here. I step in.

Inside I find surprisingly dry air given how humid it still is outside. I step inside what seems to be a kitchen with refrigerator-units, a freezer, some massive storage cupboards and all paraphernalia you'd expect in a well-planned kitchen. I open and check the containers but soon realize that these have all been emptied aside from a half-empty bag of past the due date corn chips. I leave these alone.

Walking past the kitchen through a wide open archway I enter what could best be described as a living room. Large plush couches, a big 80" flat TV, a surround stereo system, and... a Jacuzzi? Yep. A Jacuzzi in the center of the living room. Remembering my mistake at the pastry factory I take great care to check all my surroundings for cameras, traps and the like and make sure to move quietly as I check the premises.

I chuckle slightly to myself as I walk up some mahogany-plastered stairs up to what is best described as the office from the 80'ies movie Scarface. This whole place screams of stereotype 80'ies russian mafia, and I'm not complaining. But there are many signs indicating that whoever ran this place left a long time ago. Old movies like that mid 2010's flopped attempt at restarting the Star Wars-series, and old magazines dating a few years back, on top of that... actual paper newspapers. (Nobody reads these anymore).

The huge solid wooden table in this office room, with a spinning luxury leather desk chaiir must've been brought in here through the roof because its big enough to fit three people lying on it next to each other. The flair of the place makes me think I'm in my father's Miami Vice collection. And that's when I come upon "the collection".

Inside a heavy all glass storage shelf sits someone's lifetime collection of (empty) liquor bottles from all over the world. Some have met the unfortunate demise of Clumpsy McFingerbotch looking for valuables, but certainly there's an assortment here that could rival most lifetime unique brand collectors. 

I spend quite some time checking though drawers, and cupboards, shelves and other areas. And are about to leave empty-handed as I realize as my leather boot hits an edge underneath the bear skin rug. 

I drag the rug aside, ignoring the disappointed grin of the dead bear (appreciating the irony) there seems to be a thick lid covering a hidden compartment under the rug. I use my knife to pry the lid open and check what's inside. ((Up to you GM))

Evening-night:

In a vain attempt at living life mob-style inside a decaying gang warzone, I spend the evening and night as dry and warm as possible. Grabbing some of the thick pillows from one of the sofas as a mattress and use some covers to wrap around me when falling asleep underneath the huge desk, to be a bit less obvious.

Best do my best to get healthy again.

 

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
john6352

Group: Funky HunterZ

Action: Going forward (to AT-02)

So i found myself in the middle of an Forest and all i was thinking of was eat.

i were pretty hungry and couldnt manage to find something to eat yet.

So i decided to move forward to the city i could see in the far north and try to fiend something usefull like weapons, food, something to drink or maybe something to open doors like keys or maybe a crowbar.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: Moving, again, man are my feet tired, or what.

Description:

 

A new morning, and a new day, somehow everything seems brighter, and a little sharper. Waking up in this construction site, next to the forest, is as calm as it gets. I pick up a small pebble, and throw it at Jules's head, it was meant as funny, but i somehow hit him dead between the eyes, and he wakes up startled, and looks around rubbing his forehead, till his eyes meet mine, he asks me why i did that for, and tell him there was a bug, and had to get it. I'm fairly certain i couldn't have thrown that accurately, yesterday and didn't mean to throw it quite that hard, something changed, or am i just getting more comfortable with myself, and my situation? I apologize to him and help break up our camp.

 

The weather seems to have improved, and we head out, Agnis is as unresponsive as ever, and Jules tries to cheer him up with a few jokes, sadly he doesn't seem to make any headway on breaking him out of his stupor. I try to get a joke or wisecrack in every now and again, and at least feel that Jules and me are on a good level with each other.

 

We left the buildings and ruined homes behind, and slowly but surely the lone random tree becomes two's and three's, until we are walking in the forest completely. This is a nice refreshing change of pace, and try to enjoy myself, i always loved walking through the forest in my youth. There's still shots occasionally, but they are muffled and sparse, there's quite a bit of evidence of poaching, i do have to stay alert though, narrowly missing a spike trap that was thankfully poorly hidden. I make my friends aware of the trap, and we continue on our way. We come to a small lean-to, which was probably built by a hunter, since there are some racks for drying meat and skins, all without either though. we sit down on a log, boil some tea, and break out an MRE, this is a nice chance of pace from the canned meat, and i longingly remember the canned peaches i found a few days ago, sad i didn't remember to save some for later, and eating them all first.

 

There's a snapping twig nearby, and we all jump to action, it seemed to come from a small hillock nearby, Jules and Agnis go right, i go around left. We meet at the other side, being careful not to be too obvious, but we fail to find out what made the noise, no one of us is any sort of tracker, so looking for trails and boot prints in the underbrush is not going to be of any use. Maybe there still are some deer, raccoons or badgers around, and one of those made us jump, we can only hope it was one of them, and not some two legged predator searching for someone to waylay.

 

Seeing we have a good idea of where we are going, and a decent map at our disposal, we make good time in the afternoon,  but we are not going to get to our destination today though, so i decide to stop the trek a little early, so we can relax a little, and get a good nights sleep in, who knows what tomorrow will bring...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: Moving.

Description:

I’m strangling him. So strong and tight that my hands hurt like hell. He’s finally dead. I did not know how this came to an end. The dusty guy is now lying on the floor,his clothing are being moved by the breeze. I’m feeling something hot soaks my shirt. It’s blood running through my hands, but can’t see from where. All’s black around me and something illuminates my spot. I look at my hands and they are now gone. Suddenly she appears not far in front of me. She’s in flames and stares at me in silence. I shout that I could not save her in time.

“I’m sorry!”

All of a sudden I feel that something hits my head, in fact, between my two eyes.

“What’s going on?”

I’m trying to recompose myself and figure it out what’s all about. I see now…

Oranje is in front of me. All was just one of my constantly repeated nightmares. Two years past between my last mission and today, and still got those damn dreams.

Talking about today, Oranje seems like he just throw me some kind of small pebble or something. That humour he often has…

“Why did you throw me this…?”

His little child half smile is now gone of his face. I see he’s not feeling well about it and he’s trying to ask for forgiveness, even if he says nothing. Things are going good for now and Onranje and me are closer. Does not look like he's an estranger anymore. Agnis is in his way, but I will try to talk with him later. Maybe I can rob a smile. Hope so. I've never been bad at joking.

After this circus situation we set off our camp and start the hiking soon.

Time later I find myself trying to encourage Agnis with some of my best stories.

"...So that's why you don't need a parachute for skydiving, but you need a parachute to skydiving again". I don't think it works at all.

Not much later we find ourselves inside the woods. Birds are singing, insects are all around and rabbits run into their holes as they see us. It's nice to see nature and wildlife much more than flats and concrete. Remembers me all the trip through Europe.

The bad thing is there is no much cover for three dudes who don't wear camo clothing in this damn green woods. Someone can see us very easy. And of course, in the woods may be people who ran out of the city. Also traps and hunting stuff. Not to think about any kind of hunter or predator who might be aiming at us right now. We need to be cautious and stay frosty as we stay in the woods.

Talking of what, we end in some kind of lean-to made by a hunter or a survivor. Seems the first option to me. We then share one of my MRE ration. Agnis is looking better, he came to us and we all three start eating.

"May the woods are making good effect on him".

Suddenly, but luckily after we finish our day's food, a snapping twin sounds close to us. We all jump to action with no doubt. Oranje glance to me and I understand. He takes left and Agnis and me take right side. We round the small hillock but we find nothing.

"We were quick,  could be an animal".

The afternoon was quiet and relaxed. We end hiking earlier today. It's better to find a good spot to stay during night than run faster to our objective. But it really didn't go bad at all. It's nice that I still have this map from the dusty and poisonous building.

At the end we found a good trench or ditch with undergrowth that will cover us during night time. I'm sleepy but I'm cleaning my guns and then take the first watch.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 14

Group Name: A New Start

Action: Heading north

Morning: Waking up and hearing some distent gunfire from the city I feel like we should not stay in this place for very long. Eating some breakfast we plot over next move. Arc proposes that we keep away from the highway as mutch as possible not disagreeing I plan out a rout, might not be safe but it's still better then walking on the open road. After packing up we head out. Leaving the apartment building we take a quick look around to see if the coast is clear. We quickly cross the roud to the other side. We skip searchig the other apartment building and keep moving.

Mid-day: With weapons in hand we move past looted buildings and houses of a destroyd city with the feeling of dread and paranoia increasing the deeper we go. Passing bulletholes, casings and other signs of constant fighting trough the city, seeing a couple bodies who every single one of them looks like they've been shot or butcherd. Most of them look like they have been thoroughly looted so we keep moving. We hear some gunfire now and again but we try and keep away from any sort of potential threat so we stay low and quit.

Evening: Even with the feeling of wanting to turn back rising we press on. After moving for a while we try and find a house or building to sleep in for when it gets dark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainDuckshot

Group: Loners
Action: Make an ambush

Cherishing the food I found from that interesting looking stash (I really gotta remember this idea...honestly I got really lucky when finding this, I mean I only tried to lean against this post box and it fell over, not only revealing the hidden stast but its yummy contents aswell), it seems that I'm not entirely alone...a bit off in the distance I could see a group of questionable-looking characters...who knows...they might have been bandits but they did not seem to spot me YET. From my point of view, I should use this advantage...they haven't spotted me yet and I know where they are...why not try my luck, eh? I decide to carefully stalk the group, allready plotting an ambush...all I have to do is patiently wait untill a good opportunity comes. I make sure my TT is fully loaded before continuing to follow the group. It seems like I'm going to spend most of my day stalking these guys...the biggest opportunity will no doubt reveal itself when it gets dark. Keeping my sidearm at the ready I continue to follow them, watching their endeavours and taking notes as to how do they behave. Patience, Olgierd...patience...Lord knows I'm not one of the most patient men around but when the payoff is good, I am willing to suffer some silence. Finally a late hour struck and the enviroment got considerably darker in a way that they wouldn't be able to spot me in the darkness. The feeling in my gut tells me that the opportune situation has come. I move in to engage...

-Olgierd

(Initiating Encounter)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ravenhawkhero

Group Name: Ravenhawkhero's Raiding Party

Action: Move

Description: Charlie and I wake up early to begin moving again towards our destination. We try to move a bit more stealthily, as the overall presence of people seems to be higher here, and we don't want to be killed. As night falls we reach a checkpoint, which we bunk down in, hoping to search here tomorrow in case there is some decent loot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dare808

Group Name: HmSk

Action: Moving and Searching

Dare make his first move from AR-01 to AS-01 because he wants to search for some loot that will help him last longer in Tarkov. He notices a small house that is close to the road in AR-02. Lets move out...

Wake up at 0700  I packed up my stuff which wasn't much so I am ready to go. Because i don't know the area that well it takes almost 2 hours until i reach my destination: The only house near the road I saw on the map.

I smell cigarettes and hear a radio that doesn't sound like it was close to the right channel. I hear something that sounds like hitting. I noticed an open window and peek my head over it and notice someone that seemed armed smacking the radio. I sneak to the other side of the house to make sure he is alone and find another open window. I peek in to see no one else inside and slowly climb into the house. I sneak behind the man and swing my Axe into his head. I watch as he twitches from his brain trying to tell his body to do something but it doesn't accomplish anything. I start to loot his body for his weapon and to see if it had any ammo still available, it doesn't but i could use this to scare someone. I start to look around the house to see if there were anything of value and of use to me I make a closer look for the area. This takes me some time and start to notice the sun going down.

Evening: I take everything useful with me and close the windows and make sure the door was locked. I decide to stay here for the night because killing someone with a weapon that close took its toll on my mind. I hide everything I found on the bed so that way if someone else enters the room it will allow me to ambush them.  I eat one of the rations that i had brought with me so that I'm not as hungry. Because i knew it was going to be cold tonight like every night in Tarkov I grab a blanket and sleep in a closet so that no one can see me through the windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tobiassolem

Group name: 5th Scout Infantry

Action: Stay

Description:

I remain at the "luxury apt.", eating medication, eating, hydrating, staying warm throughout the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ravenhawkhero

Group: Ravenhawkhero's Raiding Party

Action: Search

Desc: We cautiously begin to search the lower floors of the apartment, carefully as the light in the window could be another PMC. After looting a few floors we come to the floor with the room with the light on. We slowly walk towards the room, then I prepare to breach while charlie readies his weapon for a fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainDuckshot

Group: Loners 

Action: Attack

Encounter in progress

Edited by CaptainDuckshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 15

Group Name: A new start

Action: Searching for my friends

Description: Walking through the wartorn city of Tarkov we finde a hospital. Alot of the windows are blown out, there is rubble and a couple of rundown cars by the entrance. Walking closer and taking cover by one of the cars we have a quick look around the entrence. There is no one outside the building and taking a look in lobby we see old blood on the floor and walls. Taking a look at my wounds and feeling the pain I could definitely use som more meds, if there is any left. I look at Arc "what do you think we should do" He tells me that he also could use some meds or other useful items, we argee on searching the hospital.

Taking a step in the hospital I get hit by the sweet and sikening smell of rotten meat, Somebody or somthing have died in here. The hospital is a mess, there is blood and signs of fighting and looting. But notheless we keep searching. from what we saw outside the hospital have atleast two or three floors so we start searching the first. Standing in the lobby there is two hallways runing down to the right and left of the the lobby and almost straight 
behind the reseption in the lobby is a staircase leading upp to the next floor. Next to the stairway is a door going deeper in to the hospital but it's locked tight. looking down both hallways there is a row of doors some open and some closed.

Starting with the hallway on the right walking to the end of the hallway and slowly and quietly working our way back towards the lobby. When done searching through all the rooms we can get open we do the same thing on the left side. When done searching we move up to the next level. It's just one long hallway from the right to the left with more rooms running along the sides of the hallway. We do a searching sweep down the hallway and all the rooms we can get in to.

When done searching we go to the next and last floor, moving to the next floor the stairs end and the smell is getting stronger but we see nobody so we start searching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MAXFALLOUT

wake up go to ay 08 to clear area of bandits for a quesr

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowhunter995

Group Name: A New Start

Name Arcturus Deluke

Action: Searching a Hospital With Lucas 

Description: Walking through the Torn apart city of what used to be Tarkov we find a building that seems to be a hospital. A lot of the windows are not even there anymore just broken glass there is rubble everywhere around and in the hospital There is a lot of cars near this hospital Seems like a lot of things happened here... we start walking closer to the hospital Lucas suggest we take cover near a car i agree  we taking cover behind a type of Large Sudan we examine the area around the entrance i can see Blood everywhere inside of this "hospital"...  more like Death trap i think to myself. There is no one outside the building that we can see i say there is no one But that does not matter its inside that counts. i take a more closer look i see signs of Life... Footsteps with Fresh blood near the entrance. my leg starts Hurting i really need to get this checked out or at least ease the pain. It seems Like a strain but i cant be too sure a bullet did graze me i examine my chest wound Worrying about the Non cleaned Knife that i was stabbed with i really need more antiseptic look at Lucas i does not seem Better off at all with that shotgun wound luckily it was meant to Maine Not kill....i carefully watch the entrance expecting something to come out nothing does i look at Lucas he says what should we do i tell him lets look for more supply's we nod our heads in agreement and we move up.

Taking a step in the hospital i smell rotting bodies Again... i just ignore the smell i have already encountered a big pile of dead rotting bodies just the other day.. The hospital is a mess, there is blood and signs of fighting and looting. But nonetheless we keep searching. from what we saw outside. the hospital has at least two or three floors so we start searching the first. Standing in the lobby there is two hallways running down to the right and left of the the lobby and almost straight.
behind the reception desk i notice stairs leading upstairs.i examine the area for hostiles or  whatever could be here. Still fresh bloody tracks leading to the right hallway perhaps they could be as old as an hour ago or longer i am not a hunter i would not know.

Starting with the hallway on the right we walk to the end of the hallway i am hunting for where these tracks lead but also following Lucas we are slowly and quietly working our way back towards the lobby. When we are done searching through all the rooms we can get open we do the same thing on the left side. When  we are done searching we move up to the next level. It's just one long hallway from the right the left with more rooms running along the sides of the hallway. We do a searching sweep down the hallway and all the rooms we can get in to.... i notice more tracks ... leading up the stairs i am starting to think these are not fresh but perhaps the dying footsteps of a looter or Whatever killed him....

 we  decide to go up to the next floor before we do i tell him to be careful we don't know whats up there i bring my Pistol  to the front of me but both hands on it and start moving up, the smell is getting stronger i carefully examine the bloody  steps they lead down the right side of this hallway... we start searching the floor but we don't find any bodies... where did he/ it go..... i don't think Lucas has been noticing these footsteps they are mixed up in all the debris we wait for awhile deciding if we should go up those final steps to what might be the roof.  i think to myself Thank god i found someone to travel with i left behind my family I WILL Get back to them somehow but 1st comes my Last mission... i start to hear something like Talking I get ready i sounds like Russian its coming From upstairs. it seems like Lucas cant hear it am i imagining it...? i ask him if he can hear talking he says no hmm then i Realize my old USEC earpiece seems to have picked up on some type of Radio signal Or communication between Looters. i put it to my ear i can hear a old man speaking he is saying something about some type of cigar boxes or something. the last thing that comes thru is some grid coordinate and ....Buzz....buzz... I am offering...a....re.....d...for....an. kille...........Retrieve cigar.... Bring.....t....Romp..Ba.... the ear piece seems to have stopped working or something? what was he saying i think it was something about a cigar box or something? i think he said Romp Bar i had just left that place... Arc recalled as soon as he walked out of the bar the bar keep came yelling about cigars.... ah that makes sense But why did my earpiece pick up the signal anyways we get ready to go up the stairs..we search the roof i find a heap of blood at the entrance up the stairs  i open the door i notice a body almost in a crawling position towards what seems to be a box. but the box seems looted we search the roof. i decide to shut the door and barricade it i tell him lets get some rest on the roof where we can be safe from at least animals or looters i blockaded the door so we should be safe.i tell him about what i heard on my earpiece he questions the part about the "reward" but i am getting ready to pass out i tell him i need sleep i see a pipe to hide under in case of rain i go to sleep Lucas does the same..i think

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

Group: Lone Shadow Wolf

Action: Search

Description: Looting through the city, Scavvy spots a lonely convenience store. The window is busted, someone has obviously looted the place, judging by the looks of it. Nonetheless, Scavvy is sad about the poor quality of the past few days, and is determined to make up for it. Willing himself to be optimistic, he hopes that perhaps something was overlooked by the previous looters.

His optimism pays off, if only in a mild way... he finds a bit of food, which he is quite thankful for; and a multipurpose cartridge, all the better. Thinking of the many uses of his handy new injector, and somewhat blinded by his own excitement; he makes his way out quite haphazardly. Stumbling at the exit, he cuts his leg on a shard of glass still firm in the frame.

Cursing his obliviousness, he sets out - focused, if a bit frustrated - to find something to stop the bleeding. He calms himself as he realizes how minor the cut is; not enough to hurt, so no likely infection. And no need for the injector that isnt even loaded; but the bleeding must be stopped. Let alone the risk of infection or even greater damage from blood loss, he knows he might also begin to leave a little trail for someone to follow. And that would be just too contrary to Scavvy's mantra for him to bear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Group name: Highrise Corp.

Action: Attacking

Description:

 

After another nights rest, we wake up to the singing of birds, and there's a slight fog on the air. After dressing up, i sit down on a fallen tree, near a little creek, and thoroughly enjoy the moment for a while. Jules silently makes his way over, and we talk about things for a while, how worried we are with Agnis (he was not in his sleeping spot again, but i saw him sitting at the edge of the clearing, and he looks like he didn't sleep at all.) We eat some breakfast, and take stock in our belongings, food is getting a bit low, but nothing to worry about yet.

 

We check our weapons, and double check we loaded them with ammunition, i sadly discard one or two rounds for my hand weapon, they look corroded, but i'd rather be alive, then be frugal with it. After making sure everything is secure, we move out, towards the buildings now visible in the distance, through the trees. We move carefully, since we decided Agnis wasn't up to much, he's in the middle again, Jules and me picking up his slack. Back in the habitable world, we go past buildings that where once people their homes, and residences, one has a white picket fence, and a decent tree, with a swing, and even a tree fort, the house itself though, looks like a giant stepped on it, and he kicked it afterwards, just because he could. Man i hope this happened after that family got away. We keep moving, fairly certain we will reach our destination today.

 

As we take a breather in a ruined shop, we are spooked by the sound of footsteps, and voices. Jules and myself take cover near the window, glass long gone, and wait for whoever is coming the same way we where. It's two guys, one looks like he has a slight limp, and is wounded. The most striking thing about him though, is his Mohawk, it stands up proud and looks like it's set in place with axle grease, almost glistening in the sunlight. He has a couple of Nordic looking tattoos, the other guy is fairly unremarkable, and would not really stand out in a crowd. At this point, Agnis bumps over a stand in this store, and it comes crashing down with hellish noise, this catches us all off guard, and we all stand there, looking at each other sheepishly. I break out in a nervous giggle, forgetting to point my weapon anywhere, which is thankfully taken as friendliness, not incompetence (i hope) and greet the pair newcomers. The guy with the Mohawk perks up at the sound of my voice, and tells me he recognizes me from the radio interaction we had a couple of days prior, which was cut short, because they where being kept busy by some bandits, they enter the store, and we greet each other. The guy with the Mohawk calls himself Jack Helget (@FatherFenrir), the other shakes my hand and introduces himself as @Dunteon, Agnis barely managing to get past his own name, and we apologize for him, explaining him how his friend had suddenly left us. Jules and i tell them of our plans to recover a stolen shipment from not all that far away, and they explain they where on the way to do that exact same thing.

 

Jules looks at me, and then Agnis, and voices exactly what i was thinking, he offers them to join forces with us, seeing it might be better to work together, rather then against each other. The guy with the Mohawk exchanges a glance with his com padre, who nods, and they tell us they accept. Agnis grumbles a little at this, and he looks like he just bit into something sour, i ask him if he would rather have the five of us shoot at each other later, but he doesn't really commit to an answer.

 

Since we are not used to another yet, its decided that Jules and myself will take the lead, Agnis the middle (at which he for once, does not complain), Jack and Dunteon will take up the rear. In this manner, we head off towards our destination, the place we definitely heard gun shots from, and now has a slight smoke rising up towards the skies.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dare808

Group name: HmSk

Action: Moving 

Description: 

After not finding anything in my search for the day I set up camp not to far into the woods but not to close to the road. I don't set up a camp fire to keep warm because if someone is nearby they will spot the fire from a mile away. So I hunker down and eat a ration to keep my strength up.

 At dawn I get up and pack up and make sure to keep my eye out for any movement near me just encase i need to ambush someone or run for it. 

I cross the road and make my way to the destination while staying quite and keeping my head on swivel. I keep moving but I notice i'm moving relatively slow but that fine with me as long as I stay alive in this messed up city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tobiassolem

Group name: 5th Scout Infantry

Action: Search

Description:

Waking up without a fever, realizing that the dreaded disease is no more. I grab my things and, while still somewhat lethargic and worn. The worst is past me. Or so I would believe in this present moment. Little did I know things were going to get so much worse.

With careful steps, I went down the stairs into the living room. Barely had I left the final step when I stumbled into what was to be a deciding factor in my life.

Three armed men, all quite burly and rugged, all in worn civilian clothing, positioned on the couches, and all quiet (but clearly having heard my steps from the stairs), all in different reactionary positions. One of them, drawing a knife, the other a shotgun, and the third a baseball bat.

A rush of adrenaline hits me like a bolt of lightning, and without bothering with conversation, I throw myself behind the cover of the metal wall covering the stairs, rushing back up them again. The sounds of my boots thundering heavily, and in my flight I grab the Makarov, and get behind the massive monument that is the huge desk. And use it for cover. 

During this brief moment, that to me seemed a small eternity, the men downstairs have been yelling at me in the unmistakable Norivinsk-dialect, full with the many nuances of swear words I picked up from my many encounters with the local populace.

(SCAVS. ducking SCAVS) I think to myself as I aim at the stair entrance. Fully focused and ready to create new orifices in the men below.

-"Soldat?"

Someone exclaims from down below. Clearly smart enough not to chase immediately after me.

"Yeah, man. USEC.", I respond, without really thinking much about it.

 

-"Tavarish, you want live? You drop gun and come down with hands show"

(Hands show? I chuckle, but realize that I'm outmanned and trapped in a dead end office. Flight not really being an option, surrendering to SCAVS? duck no. )

It's funny how the memory of a man can quickly draw you back into past experiences. Suddenly I'm 11 again, and hiding in the toilet room at school, after being chased by some bullies. All a couple of grades up from me. Trapped, and hearing the first boy pull the clasp to get inside, and me rushing headfirst into the belly of the guy, toppling him over sending him flying into the concrete wall behind him, smashing his head and losing consciousness. And then minutes of getting kicked by his friends.

A fitting comparison. Bullies in groups tend to react impulsively. But these are grown men. Unscrupulous? Perhaps. But certainly no teenagers. But I don't see any signs of this situation turning out in a peaceful resolution. 

-"Okeh, we come up and take head now"

(At this point, I grab bottle after bottle, throwing them down the stairs, while still pointing my gun at the only point where anyone might come up - broken glass now covering most of the stairs and bottom stairs (my intent of having some form of sound location of them approaching)

I then step to the side, getting an angle of the stairs entrance, aiming for it, hearing the first familiar sounds of glass cracking, I place my index finger on the trigger, ready and prepared to fire.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2