Any thoughts on expanding Factory?

what is the point of the item factory map when there is no real use of it? (cannot select different spawn points)

We are the rest of the world, but we help to spread and sell your game, our community grows every day, it is impossible to play, we need servers in South America, the United States is not Brazil. We deserve respect, bring new players to the community every day, we need local servers

please help us

servenow.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Hitoki said:

Nice to hear something coming From you guys, any info on when we will have new servers (in new locations) 

5a562aca8cbca_SASERVERSPLEASE(1).jpg.1fc0915388b7a6870114f539c35ea9b3.jpg.78d4fd1974229c517472fe1390d9bb79.jpg

we just need south America servers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lFKlBeretta said:

we just need south America servers.

Everybody needs servers, even places that have them. They need a lot of servers

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jukeboxknox said:

Everybody needs servers, even places that have them. They need a lot of servers

The Brazilian community is much bigger than you can imagine, Australia does not have half the number of players that we have here and they have won servers, Are they VIP?  we need servers in south america, it does not have to be exactly in brazil

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

Chiappa Rhino revolvers when ;-; 

THIS!!! I cant wait for the Chiappa Rhinos. I have a 40DS in silver. Love it!

4 minutes ago, nikocarlov said:

The Brazilian community is much bigger than you can imagine, Australia does not have half the number of players that we have here and they have won servers, Are they VIP?  we need servers in south america, it does not have to be exactly in brazil

I agree, just to keep them out of the rest of the worlds servers warping around and lagging stuff up. 

Also 2019 release? Hype will be dead by then after a year of wipes putting people off playing. 

Edited by zionburns

Thanks for the information, news are always welcome, the game is very good, they are doing a great job.

Any information about the servers here in Brazil?

We are being harmed before other players with constant Desync.

Thank you

5a564985bc4f4_Saserverplease.jpg.145b7ba7197310e818b3a1162177ca6c.jpg

5a562aca8cbca_SASERVERSPLEASE(1).jpg.1fc0915388b7a6870114f539c35ea9b3.jpg.8989a7bba9db651145f5c30971651b4b.jpg

9 minutes ago, JAGUAR1950 said:

Excellent Q & A thanks for the heads-up team.

We still waiting for the "A's" but that's a start at least.

5a562aca8cbca_SASERVERSPLEASE(1).jpg.1fc0915388b7a6870114f539c35ea9b3.jpg.8989a7bba9db651145f5c30971651b4b.jpg

Q) Will the dangerous zones like radiation etc be added to the maps?

A) They will, in the DLC

Amm guys don't want to start a fight but isn't planning a DLC when the base game is not even near finished what makes all gamers around the globe kind of mad, and is one of the main reasons why they hate big companies like EA or Ubi? 

With all respect for what you do, i love it, the progress, the whole idea you're realizing but personally when i hear "DLC" at this moment it kind of puts me off. And im saying this as Edge of the Darkness user who has all DLC already provided.

• Upvote 2