8 minutes ago, Brian_X said:

Wait..."DLC" ?! Don't tell me there is going to be one.

Seriously?..

3 minutes ago, Hitoki said:

I think this is totally addressed to the topic, since the "acquisition" of new servers have been mentioned in the post. Right? 

5a562aca8cbca_SASERVERSPLEASE(1).jpg.1fc0915388b7a6870114f539c35ea9b3.jpg.7e7969ac21876fe3d44e93c14c24b398.jpg

There is a difference at this point. The thrrad is being spammed with this same tag and is not adding anything constructive at this point. Other questions are being buried under it all

Steam transfer after the release please, confirm it and its an instant buy for me and im sure lot of other players.

Be advised.

Users that are posting that "#BRAZILIANSERVERSNOW" picture will no longer be asked to stop nicely.
Any new posts containing that image will now be considered as spam.

Thanks for understanding.

• Like 4
  • Hot 1

1 hour ago, OneStep said:

Esteja avisado.

Os usuários que estão postando essa imagem "#BRAZILIANSERVERSNOW" não serão mais solicitados a parar muito bem.
Qualquer novo post contendo essa imagem agora será considerado como spam.

Obrigado pela compreensão.

That is, I bought the EOD edition, I can barely play lag, Dsync, I enter a match, I take damage I do not know where, I die, I'm having a bad experience ... and I can not claim a server in the region of South America, as it will be considered spam? Where is the respect for the players?

lol

3 minutes ago, pesadelodf said:

That is, I bought the EOD edition, I can barely play lag, Dsync, I enter a match, I take damage I do not know where, I die, I'm having a bad experience ... and I can not claim a server in the region of South America, as it will be considered spam? Where is the respect for the players?

lol

"Flood, Spam, Off-topic
Creating multiple messages/topics with same contents, creating messages/topics that bear no practical meaning, or intentionally splitting the messages/topics which could be fit into one, or deviating from the topic of discussion is forbidden"

The rule is being enforced to show equality to all the players who would like to get an answer to a question. The lack of respect came after ignoring the polite Gesture to please stop.

As has already been stated before, and in the q&a, the stress test answered alot about the status of our servers to heavy loads. Servers are already being negotiated to be brought into the game, and every region that needs them will receive servers when the devs get it squared away

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tanquist47 said:

So, 2019 then. From a planned 2016 release :<

Yeah, like maybe Q4 of 2019. I actually lol'd when I saw they were still shooting for 2018. Quite frankly, I don't think open beta should be up for discussion until q3 or 4 this year. Unless they have a totally different build that is further along than what they are giving us, an early 2018 beta is not going to happen without creating casualties among the player base. Hell, I am guessing a very flawed open beta will make the backlash from this load test seem like a walk in the park.

@TheMDN everyone is human, and words can easily be used different then other areas. The last fb post regarding servers is that they are being prepared.

Essentially, the servers are still obviously going to be added when the devs are able to do so

I can confirm very good matching times at least in Australia, literally 5 seconds, every raid and im already matched. Hopefully this happens for all regions soon.

• Like 2

Are there no plans to improve the directional sound?

I'm a huge fan of this game and BSG, but I gotta say... the quality of directional sound is pretty low. 

After you play a while and learn what each surface sounds like its easier to listen, but for new players the directional physics of the sound is bad. For gamers who use high quality headsets, its super obvious that Tarkov's sound really sucks compared to other big shooters.

Sorry to criticize, but like everyone else here, I just want whats best for Tarkov.

• Upvote 1

Hi EFT Team,

I enjoyed looking at this Q&A. The post seems to be insightful, and really helps with understanding what the late stage of the game development will look like. I would like to inquire about when these concepts are intended to be implemented. Is there a realistic timeline for pushing all these items? I am not saying a Gantt Chart is necessary here, I just see a bunch of ideas mentioned and no succinct plan. (Insert Boss rant here).

On the up and up, I enjoy the game. Glitches or not. 

For me the most important questions are not in the Q&A! 

1. Any chance to see a DLC with PvE Foccuss of the game (Some PvE Mods without loot , just coop against AI`s or something like that) ? I ask this question because to be honest the PvP is nice but its half of the cake , many players dont buy Tarkov because is only PvP and this mean less sales... and the amazing gunplay and stuff gone a be "wasted" ! The game can be perfectly PvP and separate modes PvE if the Devs want to get much more people! 

2. I am worry about my EOD eddition after release of the game, if gone a be unlocked in STEAM or i need to buy it again ! (I want EFT copy on STEAM) But if this not happen gone a be really bad... and in future gone a think twice buying game before steam release! So gone a have Steam Keys or not !?

PS: I know the game is still in development , also know they plan it for PvP ! But i dont know why nobody see the huge potential if are added some PvE in future... I dont care if comes in DLC or comes with the game by surprise from the Devs! I just want to experiance a coop team play with my friends against AI`s in random generated missions or some customizable set up for raids and stuff , compleatly separate from you PMC character and loot stuff... i dont want loot i want the feel of gunplay with my friends against AI`s ! Thank you if someone respond to this in the next years of development! By the way Great Q&A Thanks for sharing it with Us ! 

5 hours ago, Zayuke said:

Steam transfer after the release please, confirm it and its an instant buy for me and im sure lot of other players.

@Everyone who is asking for free Steam keys.

You do not NEED to have the game on Steam to keep playing after the Steam release.  The devs are able to have the Steam accounts connect to the exact same servers we are currently connecting to with the launcher. 

Edited by Rellent213

What if a character is critically wounded (Alive, but unable to move), and carried out by another player? Positive karma? Begs the question, will there ever be the option to take an enemy player alive? PMC lockout for X amount of time if ransom is not paid? Positive reputation for the victor?

• Like 1

Battlestate, as others have stated about this game going soft because of all "normies" complaining. Please make this game how YOU want it. Dont lose the title "Dark souls of FPS" or the hardcore aspect of the game. The realism and grind is what makes the game addictive. Just my two cents.

12 hours ago, nikocarlov said:

We are the rest of the world, but we help to spread and sell your game, our community grows every day, it is impossible to play, we need servers in South America, the United States is not Brazil. We deserve respect, bring new players to the community every day, we need local servers

please help us

servenow.jpg

YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONES EH alot of ppl in every region are having issues with load times and the servers

i dont get why these questions are being put in if the answer is "maybe" or "im not sure what this means"... Who is doing these things?

14 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:
  • Q) When we can expect facial hair and will it depend on the PMC level (the higher the level, the longer and thicker the beard :) )
  • A) LOL

This is a serious question. Please answer.

My PMC NEEDS a beard.

2 hours ago, Zack_Batcountry said:

YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONES EH alot of ppl in every region are having issues with load times and the servers

We don't want any special treatment, all we   ask is about our region, since none have been said about it, adding more servers, increase matching time, fixing desync it's a must and we are all aware that's a "structure" problem, not hardware, but still we will play with 200+MS. Even f all the actual problems are fixed, bad for us, bad for everyone else who has to play on the same server with us, since we don't have our own. Think about it. ;)

And just to make sure, since my comment about it was deleted, YES this is according to the topic, since the servers where mentioned, we should voice out, we paid the same price for the game like the rest of the world, no more, no less, no need to avoid the questions when. You don't have an answer, go ask who has it and that's it, if we don't ask here, where should we? Again, the servers were mentioned on the Q and A, more servers does include new regions? Is that really a hard question?

Edited by Hitoki
  • Hot 1

25 minutes ago, marked00 said:

the dont talk about pve servers  .

Lets hope the update coming fast so the can place the karma and other new systems in the game .

but i am glad only dlc edge edition players can join them .

Also i really hope the finish fast becouse is more than 1 year and some months the keeping playing with the servers 

If the listen to the pvp players and pve players i am sure the can make a wonderfull game seperate pvp and pve  like the doing now on world of warcraft there is open world but pvp players can only attack pvp players not pve players  is just a button on or of thats need.

47 minutes ago, Hitoki said:

We don't want any special treatment, all we   ask is about our region, since none have been said about it, adding more servers, increase matching time, fixing desync it's a must and we are all aware that's a "structure" problem, not hardware, but still we will play with 200+MS. Even f all the actual problems are fixed, bad for us, bad for everyone else who has to play on the same server with us, since we don't have our own. Think about it. ;)

And just to make sure, since my comment about it was deleted, YES this is according to the topic, since the servers where mentioned, we should voice out, we paid the same price for the game like the rest of the world, no more, no less, no need to avoid the questions when. You don't have an answer, go ask who has it and that's it, if we don't ask here, where should we? Again, the servers were mentioned on the Q and A, more servers does include new regions? Is that really a hard question?

I'm fairly certain they were addressing it as a Global issue, you know, fixing things as they go as opposed to saying something like 'SA/Brazil gets servers NEXT WEEK' then something falls through on the Data Centers end; you still don't have SA servers but since they 'SAID' now you're even more irate and what not.

Chill yo, they're coming.

17 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Q) There is too much loot on the maps right now, especially weapons, will there be cuts on that? Money and loot come too easy now.

A) Yes, amount of loot will be reduced.

I find mostly lack of AIscavs spawns on Dorm in Custom in this update, before there always was some what lurking around, so maybe will not be bad idea considering agian spawn some even in building in 3rd floor so this will prevent people with only hatchet just run to Marked room or for just quest item. Maybe sometime some "sniper scav" with SKS on Dorm 2nd floor roof, it is good spot and give logic that scavs what looting or living in dorm put someone to highest post to secure perimeter  ( maybe make some ramp with green creates and planks to get on top roof and make here some improvised scav patrolling position ) and for players will be maybe some reason bring long range weapons to Custom.

17 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:
  • Q) Will the Fence have his quests?
  • A) Not planned yet.

I will be interested if he have something to deal with Marked cult ( or how they are officially called ).

Keep up good work and motivation you have while creating new content and fixing game. It is still interesting see changes after update so people need to adapt and explore again.