9 hours ago, Rellent213 said:

@Everyone who is asking for free Steam keys.

You do not NEED to have the game on Steam to keep playing after the Steam release.  The devs are able to have the Steam accounts connect to the exact same servers we are currently connecting to with the launcher. 

Yes i know, im not asking about keys for keep playing the game. Im asking for a transfer of my account to steam, because i dont like to have a lot of launchers for each game, and i like to keep a track of my played time, and all the statistics steam offer. And i dont want to pay twice just for having this. Just adding the game as a non steam game to my library doesnt count because it does not generate any steam statistic.

• Upvote 1

im having issues with geared players whipping the floor with the entire raid. whats the point in taking out, lets say, an AKM fully modded. silencer and all. just as a defense weapon from scavs at your exit point. But, you encounter the fully geared players EVERY SINGLE game for the past week now, that mow you down, even if you shoot first. Geared players, (we call them Player-Hunters) that kill players for their loot so they dont have to or just to kill them for fun. which sorta defeats the point of the game. Yes, it adds a level of risk and fun. but, when EVERY game has player-hunters, it loses its fun fast. i sometimes see them camp exits like in factory too. always another exit though. doesnt stop them from looking around. All i ever do now is make hatchet runs, hope, and try to utilize what i most likely will use or need, to fill inventory space because my lockbox is full.

im having issues of USEC killing USEC and BEAR killing BEAR. That Karma system better be implemented soon, i got people dropping from EfT in my steam community left and right because of a lack of humanity in this game, its ever man for himself. but of course that isnt the main reason why they leave the game till the next update. The game genre is more of "survival of the fittest".

im having issues with one shot melee hits, but 4-6 shots of 5.45 doesn't do anything in my favor. lets not make a PUBG clone PLEASE.

im having issues with shotguns not registering or being effective. a 12ga slug should pop low level helmets and light body armor. Buckshot should be EFFECTIVE at short range. because iv put buckshot into chests at 3m, and they brush them off, then light me up to my death. dont blame body armor because .22 can penetrate thin plate body armor. Also, the range on shotguns is a large with buckshot. also, stats dont change to what kind of ammo is used in weapons. because there is a large difference from a 12mm slug to a 12ga pocket of balls. 

im having issues with a helicopter helmet being impervious to 9x18mm munitions. sorry. but unless its a combat helmet or reinforced. its not going to stop a 9mm of any kind. the biggest about heli helmets is that it took an entire mag (8rnds) and the Scav turns around and pops me with a shotty in the head. impact helmets arnt combat helmets. Hardhats and heli helmets are impact helmets.

im having issues that the 10min warning timer no longer exists. the game no longer warns you that there is 10min or less in a raid.

im having issues with body armor in general. because level II body armor which is the Module-3m is armor class-2 so II. by UN standard level II-Soft armor protection is good vs. multiple 9x19mm, single .44mag, and few .45ACP, and standard blade-proof... but in the game, its not good vs blades or 9mm that well..... Level IIIA Hard armor protection (III is hard IIIA is soft), im guessing the PACA Soft armor. is good vs. 9mm-proof, few .44mag, many .45ACP. it can protect from 9mm no problem with no impact injuries or wear on the armor, but .45 and .44 can break ribs still and depending on the grain and/or munition type, crack the armor. In game, it helps stop melee, a bit... and stops a few 5.45mm. A soft armor is protecting from rifle munitions, this is part that confuses me the most. And then FORT. or 6b43 6A. which is ... armor class VI? i might have old info but thats what it says. but UN doesnt have a level 6 verification. it goes up to Level 4. there is such thing as a B6 armor level, for cars though. but even Lvl.IV armor is tough and should be rare! under UN standards, the IV level body armor is hard classed. it is designed to defeat armor-piercing projectiles, its can defeat a .30-06 M2AP (7.62x63) up to 2900fps (point blank). it will have no problems against a 7.62x39 AP, it will have some trouble with 7.62x51 AP, it will not prevent the impact feeling of a .30-06 or 7.62x54, you will crack ribs. so have are you taken down by 5.45, 7.62, 9x39 with this armor. yes it is through burst fire. but. it feels more like Level III armor to me which can protect up to limited 7.62x51.

dont give me that "balance" crap. because a good place to start with balancing is real life. level IIIA armor is just fine vs pistols. but not fine vs the MP5 in game for some reason. so what gives? A good way to balance this out is to make plate carriers as we have, and then modify them to make your armor as what it is, to balance this, you can make some plates too large for some carriers. though every carrier has a limited amount of armor on it already, shock pads or what not.

yea. till the player-hunter stuff is fixed. im tired of losing my stuff in raids to people i cant beat "get good" ppl say. it wont matter because to get good i need a fort, a silenced rifle, and some nades. then have a 50/50 chance to shoot at those who gear the same way, or i die.

Edited by NoDG
removed profanity
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:
  • Q) There is too much loot on the maps right now, especially weapons, will there be cuts on that? Money and loot come too easy now.
  • A) Yes, amount of loot will be reduced.

this i DONT LIKE , just beceause if most loot is rare it will attract cheaters, hackers will be attracted to this and will try to sell guns for irl money this would destroy the game completly.

Saw it in allot of other games there is no stopping it if you make loot rare, doesnt matter what anti cheat you have.

17 hours ago, Cypherdrene said:

wow, so many brazzos :) 

Yep. We are many. And at the moment we are getting frustrated with the game as other regions with less eft players are getting more attention and servers while we are left behind. That's no cool BSG. Also you are asking us to stop with the BR/SA servers thing. But this topic does cover servers. So there is nothing wrong in my view. At the moment the game is unplayable, not only in S.A but even in Europe where I am, the game is broken at the moment. Please just give us a kind os stable game for the moment. We had that in the past. Why is taking too long for hot fixes since last one. 

Thanks for the attention, 

Vigilant

• Hot 1

@Vigilant discuss it if a constructive conversation is made from it, that's perfectly fine as it's a discussion of servers. As was stated, the issue is spamming just an image and making it harder for others to navigate this thread. I hope this helps clear up what the actual intent was.

There is a feature to make a signature 350x100 as well rather then manually adding an image to every post you make :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, necuja said:

@Vigilant discuss it if a constructive conversation is made from it, that's perfectly fine as it's a discussion of servers. As was stated, the issue is spamming just an image and making it harder for others to navigate this thread. I hope this helps clear up what the actual intent was.

There is a feature to make a signature 350x100 as well rather then manually adding an image to every post you make :)

You right about that. Yes we know about the signature. Thanks. Hope all gets sorted soon.  We are starting to get worried. 

• Upvote 1

Am 10.1.2018 um 16:56 schrieb Colonel Twerkins:
  • Q) When we can expect facial hair and will it depend on the PMC level (the higher the level, the longer and thicker the beard :) )
  • A) LOL

so when we can expect facial hair ?

the rust game is using the same engine (Unity) they made facial hair now with some of the latest updates, but it took a long long time.

please BSG-Team dont answer the questions from your community with a "LOL" if you dont wanna upset them.

i think the question about facial hair was an normal question, can you give us some information about the facial hair in EFT.

thank you.

12 hours ago, SonicK said:

so when we can expect facial hair ?

the rust game is using the same engine (Unity) they made facial hair now with some of the latest updates, but it took a long long time.

please BSG-Team dont answer the questions from your community with a "LOL" if you dont wanna upset them.

i think the question about facial hair was an normal question, can you give us some information about the facial hair in EFT.

thank you.

my friend what they LOLed about is this guy ask them to make facial hair dependant on level. Like "this guy is sooo badass level 50 beard to the balls, so hairy, so manly killing you with his chuck norris skills. And this guy is level 1 clean shaven metrosexual who screams in high pitched vioce while shoting makarov." 

And your proper reaction should be: why the heck someone woud like to determinate how hairy you are by your level? Like why :D

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, necuja said:

This has always been planned as the eod edition has a season pass.

Q) Will the dangerous zones like radiation etc be added to the maps?

A) They will, in the DLC

Important part of the game in DLC? really BSG?

BSG welcome to the family EA-Ubisoft!

Premium Luut Boxes they are also planned?

Edited 36 minutes ago by MIchalC

dlc bgs!!!!.png

• Upvote 2

The video down below was uploaded by @DragonOst and it clearly shows that we Brazilians and South Americans in general face a huge disadvantage on every single raid caused by lag due to the absence of servers in our region. @DragonOst shot around 18 to 20 bullets on the first Bear he killed and I´m pretty sure the server only registered 6 or 7 shots..

As for the second gunfight inside the dorms, he ended up dying even though he mag dumped on the guy. I know it´s a 9mm versus a 5.45 rifle and he missed quite a few shots. But still, he fired first and some clear hits weren´t even registered by the server again. 

As Beta Testers it is our job to thoroughly test the current build of the game and report every single bug we find during our gaming sessions, but as of now our job is severely compromised due to huge lag issues and constant desyncs.

As I said on the other post, the Brazilian community is getting bigger every day and I´m sure we all would love to get an ETA on this subject. South America is the only continent in the world with a consistent player base that does not have a dedicated server. We feel being left out and no clear answers were given by BSG so far.

I know it´s a Beta and there´s a lot of development and optmizing to be done, but the simple addition of servers in our region should improve everyone´s gaming experience, as @zionburns said.

On 10/01/2018 at 3:14 PM, zionburns said:

I agree, just to keep them out of the rest of the worlds servers warping around and lagging stuff up. 

Other than that we all love the game and have a strong belief that EFT has a huge potential of becoming the best hardcore FPS shooter of all times. 

Keep up with the good work, guys.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

@MIchalC my statement regarding dlc was to a user who seemed to not realize that having them in future was always a plan.

To add, not every dlc offered by gaming companies has to be purchased.

Battlestate, please, PLEASE do not implement a PMC karma system. If any karma system should be implemented it should be for the scavs. Make player scavs who continuously kill other player scavs and AI scavs take a reputation hit so the AI will automatically attack them when they appear. If a karma system is added to PMCs it will only encourage low geared players to attack decked out players when their back is turned. 

1 hour ago, MIchalC said:

A) They will, in the DLC

Important part of the game in DLC? really BSG?

BSG welcome to the family EA-Ubisoft!

Premium Luut Boxes they are also planned?

EA and ubisoft are obviously the only one doing DLCs.

If you would have search for it, you would know that microtransactions are not going to be a thing.

8 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

EA and ubisoft are obviously the only one doing DLCs.

If you would have search for it, you would know that microtransactions are not going to be a thing.

You on what planet you live? :bemaybe:

On ‎10‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 5:56 PM, Colonel Twerkins said:

A) They will, in the DLC

I would love to see a Chernobyl map.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, RaulRaul699 said:

I would love to see a Chernobyl map.

Chernobyl is in Ukraina, not Russia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Hitoki said:

We don't want any special treatment, all we   ask is about our region, since none have been said about it, adding more servers, increase matching time, fixing desync it's a must and we are all aware that's a "structure" problem, not hardware, but still we will play with 200+MS. Even f all the actual problems are fixed, bad for us, bad for everyone else who has to play on the same server with us, since we don't have our own. Think about it. ;)

And just to make sure, since my comment about it was deleted, YES this is according to the topic, since the servers where mentioned, we should voice out, we paid the same price for the game like the rest of the world, no more, no less, no need to avoid the questions when. You don't have an answer, go ask who has it and that's it, if we don't ask here, where should we? Again, the servers were mentioned on the Q and A, more servers does include new regions? Is that really a hard question?

no i get your frustration but spamming post in any topic u guys feel like it pretty rude ive seen so manny of thoose #brazilservers in topics they dint need to be

4 hours ago, GringoSuave said:

Battlestate, please, PLEASE do not implement a PMC karma system. If any karma system should be implemented it should be for the scavs. Make player scavs who continuously kill other player scavs and AI scavs take a reputation hit so the AI will automatically attack them when they appear. If a karma system is added to PMCs it will only encourage low geared players to attack decked out players when their back is turned. 

huh are u high its the other way around the karma system makes it so geard players get no punishment for killing noobs /hatchlings or pmc from their faction in that regard

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, FLP said:

Chernobyl is in Ukraina, not Russia.

LOL I know but they can do some sort of special mission where you have to deploy there and get something out.. you know?

Like a secret Spetsnaz mission xD

1 minute ago, RaulRaul699 said:

LOL I know but they can do some sort of special mission where you have to deploy there and get something out.. you know?

Like a secret Spetsnaz mission xD

ahhhh ok,  I think the BGS will create some fictional area within Tarkov or next, maybe they are based on chernobyl...