On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:24 PM, necuja said:

@TheMDN everyone is human, and words can easily be used different then other areas. The last fb post regarding servers is that they are being prepared.

Essentially, the servers are still obviously going to be added when the devs are able to do so

I understand everyone is human, but it seems no one knows how to properly use adjectives. Yourself included, because now I have 3 different stories. Would you like to go through and explain the difference in the 3 adjectives that have been used?

Hi Guys,

i have a little question: back in the days (beginning 2016) you guys told, that you guys will combine all maps to one single "big" map. Is this statement up to date?

17 minutes ago, Vril said:

Hi Guys,

i have a little question: back in the days (beginning 2016) you guys told, that you guys will combine all maps to one single "big" map. Is this statement up to date?

The free roam is still a planned feature for the future, yes :)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, necuja said:

The free roam is still a planned feature for the future, yes :)

So you are confirming that all maps will be connected to make on huge map ?!? I didn't think it was possible ... I'm saving this post for sure !

4 hours ago, Mallette said:

So you are confirming that all maps will be connected to make on huge map ?!? I didn't think it was possible ... I'm saving this post for sure !

From the beginning of alpha it was always planned to to add a free roam mode where you can go through every map. Here is another quote to add to it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, necuja said:

From the beginning of alpha it was always planned to to add a free roam mode where you can go through every map. Here is another quote to add to it

Does it mean will get one big map with all this map pasted in or one "tunel" made of this maps well play on?

22 minutes ago, lizakk said:

Does it mean will get one big map with all this map pasted in or one "tunel" made of this maps well play on?

Not sure I fully understand your wording of the question... as the link I provided, basically the end result will be every map tied together in a timeless run where you explore and fight for your life as long as you can stand. Extractions being equivalent to regular areas, as well as special ones set forth with the every changing plan

• Like 1

4 hours ago, necuja said:

Not sure I fully understand your wording of the question... as the link I provided, basically the end result will be every map tied together in a timeless run where you explore and fight for your life as long as you can stand. Extractions being equivalent to regular areas, as well as special ones set forth with the every changing plan

wonder what fps we will have on that map :) if on the shorline now we have 30fps ...

10 hours ago, Mallette said:

From the post @necuja linked.

Wasn't able to quote from that post

Natalino said: "* The map will be all the raids combined together without no loading but just doors to open."

Edited by QuakerOats66

3 hours ago, Mihailnovici said:

wonder what fps we will have on that map :) if on the shorline now we have 30fps ...

In open world games you don't load the whole map at once, but keep loading small parts once you get close enough. I am certain the developers are working on this as well.

8 hours ago, necuja said:

5a5dc1344f9c8_eftq.thumb.jpg.08668980266fec51a6f3c908e3e18e14.jpg

This is what i meant butnow when i thing about it i guess it was stupid of meto even think about the socond option since it would require NASA computer.

• Upvote 1

Game looks amazing. I have a question.

The buy in for beta, does it include a steam key when released? If not, will the game be linked to steam for friends and other purposes? Or will I need to purchase it on steam as well?

Another company does this but they are not linked so you can not play with steam friends. Its through UPLAY. It splits up the community.

thanks,

On 12/01/2018 at 6:13 PM, Wrathlife said:

To be honest, i thought the loot was fine except bitcoins and statutes. They were too common now. Currently, since its easier to obtain loot and currency, it felt like players are willing to bring more expensive gear to the raids. I would say, that the loot should stay as it is.

The game is currently at "BETA". There is nothing wrong with infinite amount of loot, or expensive gear in raids. It allows for better data collection or future direction of the project.  Much akin to the recent stress test. 

As far as the "DLC" goes. Unless the DLC restricts the non-DLC players from allowing to enjoy their games. I have no issues. That is it for now. 

20 hours ago, nicholaiii said:

In open world games you don't load the whole map at once, but keep loading small parts once you get close enough. I am certain the developers are working on this as well.

man  if now they have the problems, when will do a big bors of all maps do you realy think that will be a good bors ? at first impresion it sound nice to have a open world fps shooter survice etc, but when comes to performance optimisation do you think will come near  any MMO-RPG on market ? even the badest MMO ? this is an Q&A that need to be taken with allot of salt

Edited by Mihailnovici

Just saw a gameplay video and to be honest, the game needs some way to visually confirm friendly. Different faction gear, something. I know its hard core but with no tac map, compass ect its extreme.

Now, I have not played it but it seems to be needed just by watching videos. 

What about...

-A tac map with your team mates on it only, no roads or anything or compass. Just friendly's. 

-Different faction Gear when in a squad/clan

-Some type of bandana something to tie around arms.

Just a few thoughts on friendly fire,

Thanks.