Sign in to follow this  
vadearlst

Best Graphics Settings?

vadearlst

Only other guide i could find was like 4 months out of date, and some of the options were different i think.

mrnewbie3127

best graphics settings are ultra :/ 

if u mean what is best for your machine then play about yourself with settings and what ever gives u best fps and best looking , what works for one person may not work for others 

• Upvote 1

nuckingfuts
2 hours ago, vadearlst said:

Only other guide i could find was like 4 months out of date, and some of the options were different i think.

I run the game at High textures, high shadow, lod quality on 2, distance on 1500-2000, draw shadow at 60. rest of the settings are off.
Make sure you uncheck all the checkboxes at the bottom.

Now your game looks alright, is sharper, but the colors are a bit.... faded if you will, bit washed up. and still not quite as sharp as you probably like it to be at.

I suggest you do the following by going to sweetFX ( just type it in google ) and type in escape from tarkov in the Left top search engine.
This will bring up some  presets for a program called Reshade with screenshots showing you results, i would advice you to ponder over at the most downloaded ones and give it a try. wont go into how to set the reshade up though find yourself a quick guide on that if you are unsure how to do it.

Downscale ingame settings if your having fps isseus. GL.

R.

• Like 1