airelek

PlayerScav Hackers

airelek

Player scavs should have the original player name displayed when you get killed by them. Me and a friend just got killed by a player scav that was flying sideways and shot us through a bunch of walls with 0 sound shots.

Giving player scavs anon names is the most inviting thing for a hacker right now.. even though there is no report system yet it will be easier for players to help with the cleanup if they had their PMC names on display.

Heres a vid of it. In the video i thought i died from the barbed wire but my death screen showed the scav name. 

Skip to 8:20  sry for the poo recording 

Dirtyplayer59

dam I see what you mean.tuff break for hand job.

reemr

You say there's a flying scav killing you but I cant see that at your timestamp. Could very easily be desync of some sort. 

Also; I am quite sure that if you die to barbed wire it will tell you that you got killed by whatever person caused damage to you last. It wont say "Killed by barbed wire". 

Leitbild

We dont allow Manual Reports at this time, also this could just be a bad case of Desynch. If there was a Cheat involved, the player will get banned. Does not matter if he Plays Scav or PMC.

#Locked