necuja

New Merchant: The Mechanic

Dear escapers,

We would like to introduce a sneak peak at the new upcoming merchant - the Mechanic. A Recluse, Gun loving,  high-tech maniac and simply genius individual.

We can expect to see him make his way into the walls of Tarkov in the coming updates!

IMG_20180110_103339_504.jpg

Translations

• French translation of the mechanic news can be found here. Thanks to french emissary @LePatrick
  • Greek translation of the mechanic news can be found here. Thanks to our greek emissary @VinceVega
  • Like 34
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 5
  • Upvote 5

High tech genius...maybe he can fix the server issues. Either the matching times and dsync have to go, or your player base will.

• Like 7
  • Hot 5
  • Cold 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Is that a Ruger Mini in the background? Is that a confirmation of that gun? Also the PKP Pecheneg? Do I also see the Pistolgrip and Buttsock of an FN Fal there? And since he´s dealing in Euros will he bring us some affordable western gear? Like Glocks and old G3s? And is he a mix of western gear and Russian gear? Since he has both in the picture? Nevertheless, keep on going, the game progresses greatly, me and my friends love it! Keep on the good work.

Edited by Himmuguegeli
  • Like 2

Looks nice. I guess we can expect some "bring me 10x aks74u and 2x MP5" Quests by him? Maybe new rare ammunition? Or even another repair and ensure option for our stuff? Looking forward for it.

nice another merchant id rly like to see a merchant who sells  things we can identify each-other (clothing ,hats masks etc)  still looking forward to seeing what the mechanic brings to the table

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Zack_Batcountry:

nice another merchant id rly like to see a merchant who sells  things we can identify each-other (clothing ,hats masks etc)  still looking forward to seeing what the mechanic brings to the table

dont know what he is going to sell. but for sure not that

6 hours ago, Maxson_ said:

dont know what he is going to sell. but for sure not that

i can read im aware he sells gun parts or guns kinda hard to miss that i was talking about it would be nice for another trader to sells clothes