Undecieved07

Bounty hunters needed - big prizes

Attention hunter,

This is not a joke nor it is supposed to be funny. 

I am putting a bounty on the following PMC:

TAW_Kingofcrash (unknown) : 1.5 MILLION rubles or 15.000$ (or factory key)

Wiseb1rd (BEAR) : 200.000 rubles or $$ equivalent 

TAW_exoskeleton (USEC) : 250.000 rubles or $$ equivalent 

Please add me as friend and PM me for the reward. 

I need 2 of each dogtags so this is a 2 times offer only.

EDIT 1: Your PMC name on the Dtag. Not a scav! I dont believe in luck! Just skill!

Get to hunting and good luck!

• Like 3

If you think that you somehow punish these players, by putting a bounty on them i think they have the upper hand.. they might just let a friend kill them unarmed, and share your rewards...

As long as groups, can take each others dogtags, you are going to get robbed... litteraly

Edited by Easytohate
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Easytohate said:

they might just let a friend kill them unarmed

Do you think I'll let someone to kill just to split the money with him ? nahhhhh  

41 minutes ago, Undecieved07 said:

All of the names u see including me are from the same Clan. And honor is our way. Our TAW members would never do such scams.

Thx for the concerns. 

You put a bounty on yourself?

Add me in, TAW_OPERATOR tag, if you get it, il give you $50,000 USD.

Good luck.

Tag needs to be from after the date of this post, no old ones.

Have to post a video on here with the tag in game and examining it.

Edited by TAW_Operator

3 hours ago, Undecieved07 said:

Attention hunter,

This is not a joke nor it is supposed to be funny. 

I am putting a bounty on the following PMC:

TAW_Kingofcrash (unknown) : 1.5 MILLION rubles or 15.000$ (or factory key)

Wiseb1rd (BEAR) : 200.000 rubles or $$ equivalent 

TAW_exoskeleton (USEC) : 250.000 rubles or $$ equivalent 

Please add me as friend and PM me for the reward. 

I need 2 of each dogtags so this is a 2 times offer only.

EDIT 1: Your PMC name on the Dtag. Not a scav! I dont believe in luck! Just skill!

Get to hunting and good luck!

You're saying to get the reward someone needs to give you two of the same guy's tag? Or you're saying you'll only accept 2 at most for each target (from different people who killed the targets). I'm guessing it's the latter.

Out of curiosity, why do you want these players dead?

I've played with them a few times, they aren't that crazy good that they'd make me want to bounty one of them. The first ever round I played with TAW guys, the "leader" had us do a 5-man factory. The strat? Stay at white light S-curve, all five of us, two facing each way, the fifth acted as an extra in case of reloads.

6 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

You're saying to get the reward someone needs to give you two of the same guy's tag? Or you're saying you'll only accept 2 at most for each target (from different people who killed the targets). I'm guessing it's the latter.

I've played with them a few times, they aren't that crazy good that they'd make me want to bounty one of them. The first ever round I played with TAW guys, the "leader" had us do a 5-man factory. The strat? Stay at white light S-curve, all five of us, two facing each way, the fifth acted as an extra in case of reloads.

I usually play Escape From Tarkov but that Camping In Tarkov game sounds fun too xD 

3 minutes ago, hembree840 said:

I usually play Escape From Tarkov but that Camping In Tarkov game sounds fun too xD 

There's camping and then there's camping. Just about every other casual match I have with randoms on the unofficial discord, the plan was always "get on rafters, shoot below". That's fine by me, waiting for prey.

Waiting literally in one elevator-sized spot for 20 minutes while corner peeking is not fun, efficient or tactical.  It doesn't even make sense. At least on the rafters you can have coverage of different spots. The other PMC could have easily looted the place and left without contest.

8 hours ago, Tabasco said:

1 / the bounty is good for 2 times so 2 winners

2 / reasons are not important 

3 / I have been part of TAW since before scavs were introduced ... no such tactic among us. :/

20 hours ago, Undecieved07 said:

1 / the bounty is good for 2 times so 2 winners

2 / reasons are not important 

3 / I have been part of TAW since before scavs were introduced ... no such tactic among us. :/

I didn't realize you had omniscient knowledge of how every round was played. And this was before scavs were introduced too. Too bad I don't keep games vids from 9 months ago.

Why does TAW have so many Drill Instructors

Also why do you guys go 'on leave' 

And how do you determine people's ranks, as well as promotions/demotions etc. Is there a formal ceremony?

So many questions

4 hours ago, DanExert said:

Why does TAW have so many Drill Instructors

Also why do you guys go 'on leave' 

And how do you determine people's ranks, as well as promotions/demotions etc. Is there a formal ceremony?

So many questions

Many DIs for diffirent time zones and some people comes early some doesnt.

Rank only for showing loyalty to the community and sometimes for their help to the community.

We mostly do it at mandatorys but sometimes it happens outside of mandatory days ( diffirent mandatorys for diffirent timezones ).

Go on leave is like i wont be active around a month or more so we our FSs wont be thinking something might have happen and try to find you asap.

Organised community i call.