Undecieved07

Bounty hunters needed - big prizes

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:07 AM, DanExert said:

Why does TAW have so many Drill Instructors

Also why do you guys go 'on leave' 

And how do you determine people's ranks, as well as promotions/demotions etc. Is there a formal ceremony?

So many questions

Do they actually do this stuff? OMG It's a fake army for people who were to afraid to join a real one! You just can't make this up!

17 minutes ago, TheMDN said:

Do they actually do this stuff? OMG It's a fake army for people who were to afraid to join a real one! You just can't make this up!

thank you for your opinion , Now please use this thread for what it has been intended for. Don't be rude my dear.

B.Regards

2 minutes ago, Undecieved07 said:

thank you for your opinion , Now please use this thread for what it has been intended for. Don't be rude my dear.

B.Regards

I will use this thread how I damn well please TYVM

Am 11.1.2018 um 01:57 schrieb Tabasco:

You're saying to get the reward someone needs to give you two of the same guy's tag? Or you're saying you'll only accept 2 at most for each target (from different people who killed the targets). I'm guessing it's the latter.

Out of curiosity, why do you want these players dead?

I've played with them a few times, they aren't that crazy good that they'd make me want to bounty one of them. The first ever round I played with TAW guys, the "leader" had us do a 5-man factory. The strat? Stay at white light S-curve, all five of us, two facing each way, the fifth acted as an extra in case of reloads.

I remember that tactic, i think the last time i saw someone use it was last april. I think that was during the 360 noscope scav times.

On 2018-01-14 at 1:01 AM, kingofcrash said:

I remember that tactic, i think the last time i saw someone use it was last april. I think that was during the 360 noscope scav times.

TAW isnt as good as it's made out to be, wiped 5 of them wearing kiver & fort on customs last patch alone.

(i was wearing paca with AVS and had a vepr)

ps, Is TAW_BRAV anyone special or should i just sell his DT?

Edited by Losy11

I had a triple kill with a grenade once ... and I was only trying to suppress the enemy. 

We had a game once where one TAW member killed 4 people (friendlies) with one grenade.

Do you get what I mean? @Losy11

The Dogtags I want are in the first post.

Thank you for passing by.

:)