Jump to content
GeirOve

Next big update or wipe

Recommended Posts

If you're out of the starting gear, you can always do a profile reset every 2 weeks. Otherwise, iirc every several days, when overall price of items in your stash falls below 30k roubles you get a "care package" to keep surviving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so a profile reset restores your stash to its virgin state? so if you have the limited edition, and lose it all, and then profile reset, then your stash is full again to the limited editon?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 13 Minuten schrieb skypickle:

so a profile reset restores your stash to its virgin state? so if you have the limited edition, and lose it all, and then profile reset, then your stash is full again to the limited editon?

 

 

No, it resets your whole account.
So yes you have your starting inventory back, but also you lose all your skill levels, quest progress...
It's back to 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

or how about learn the game better and go get more gear , just because u lost all your original stash no good reseting account as u are back at lvl 0 , 

use scav runs to get gear go out kill one other scav grab the gear and head for exit u now have another weapon and assorted gear , or sell it and buy a cheap pistol or rifle from trader , 

 

u can only reset your account every 2 weeks , i hope this get changed to once per month as so many player are using this a crutch due to bad gaming, or a way to get additional gear every 2 weeks .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrnewbie3127 said:

or how about learn the game better and go get more gear , just because u lost all your original stash no good reseting account as u are back at lvl 0 , 

use scav runs to get gear go out kill one other scav grab the gear and head for exit u now have another weapon and assorted gear , or sell it and buy a cheap pistol or rifle from trader , 

 

u can only reset your account every 2 weeks , i hope this get changed to once per month as so many player are using this a crutch due to bad gaming, or a way to get additional gear every 2 weeks .

How does someone resetting their account have any affect on you. You arent getting additional gear, you are restarting, unless you have multiple accounts.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol I have way too much stash, Im gonna get EOD so I can horde more. As said play as scav to get gear or do hatchet runs. If you really suck at the game go factory and run to green boxes and gamma or alpha anything you can before you die and sell it. This will screw up your K/D ratio tho.

Dont take too much gear on a raid, you dont need two guns and a pistol. Take one weapon and ammo, do pistol/shotgun/ak74u runs. Use expendable weapons.

Find some people to play with, I found this really helps getting lots of loot and getting out alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Klean said to expect it end of quarter one start of quarter two at the soonest. 

 

Just do some scav runs, shoreline has rifles laying around everywhere. Very easy to snag a couple sneakily and extract. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply guys!  I did not know about the account reset, cheers! If I get totally zoinked I just use that. Yesterday was extremely bad compared to my other days. I kept loosing gun after gun

Edited by NoDG
removed profanity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeirOve said:

BTW, If I do a account reset, do I get to keep my christmas gift, the container and the guns?

Everything gets reset, however you may be able to reactive the gift. But dont quote me on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zpwarrior said:

How does someone resetting their account have any affect on you. You arent getting additional gear, you are restarting, unless you have multiple accounts.

nowhere did i say it affects me ,so dont say things that are not true for starters ,

 a lot of players in groups / have multiple accounts use the 2 week reset to get extra gear , 

Edited by mrnewbie3127

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mrnewbie3127 said:

nowhere did i say it affects me ,so dont say things that are not true for starters ,

 a lot of players in groups / have multiple accounts use the 2 week reset to get extra gear , 

It's still pretty minimal and not a big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is that I am a noob to this game - I don't know the maps well, I don't know which ammo goes with which gun, and most of all, the minute I spawn - there are some PMC with good kit that take me out. I learned the hard way not to take any weapons with me for now. So I literally have nothing left.

This  is frustrating because I am not in a cohort with similar skills and weapons. 

I realize that EFT is supposed to be HARD CORE  and I can enjoy the concept  ( I love original GR) but the escalation of weapon availability just amplifies inequalities. I like the persistence  aspect of the game and especially the loss of weapons that makes one much more cautious. 

 

However, maybe the more powerful weapons should have a longer cool down - or perhaps be more fragile - you know every time you are wounded, the weapon takes damage and becomes less accurate, less damaging, etc. I don't know, maybe that's a stupid idea - just wondering if there is a way to keep noobs like me in servers with similarly skilled players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-01-11 at 8:29 AM, Jaydawg699 said:

easy come easy go. get out there and get that juicy loot. 

thats just how it is oh take take take it all but you never give...

nah for real tough just do some hatchling runs on factory OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, skypickle said:

 

However, maybe the more powerful weapons should have a longer cool down - or perhaps be more fragile - you know every time you are wounded, the weapon takes damage and becomes less accurate, less damaging, etc. I don't know, maybe that's a stupid idea - just wondering if there is a way to keep noobs like me in servers with similarly skilled players.

That would make no sense in this type of game. Nope you're gonna have to grind through the frustration to gain the experience necessary to extract consistently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skypickle said:

The problem is that I am a noob to this game - I don't know the maps well, I don't know which ammo goes with which gun, and most of all, the minute I spawn - there are some PMC with good kit that take me out. I learned the hard way not to take any weapons with me for now. So I literally have nothing left.

This  is frustrating because I am not in a cohort with similar skills and weapons. 

I realize that EFT is supposed to be HARD CORE  and I can enjoy the concept  ( I love original GR) but the escalation of weapon availability just amplifies inequalities. I like the persistence  aspect of the game and especially the loss of weapons that makes one much more cautious. 

 

However, maybe the more powerful weapons should have a longer cool down - or perhaps be more fragile - you know every time you are wounded, the weapon takes damage and becomes less accurate, less damaging, etc. I don't know, maybe that's a stupid idea - just wondering if there is a way to keep noobs like me in servers with similarly skilled players.

You're always welcome to ask for help but there is no way the game is going to bow down to you, sorry. The Discord is great to ask for help and you can even find players to team up with and go on raids. You can reset your account if you find yourself with nothing left.

Edited by Maki3006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×