Jump to content
Destroyer1559

BUG: Stuck at very first loading screen

Recommended Posts

Menacinglemon

I have this as well and it is my first time launching. First install was on SSD and now I reinstalled everything onto hdd and still perpetual loading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zybane

Started working now. Maybe it was a server issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pownyou

Have the same issue.

I think it comes from inactive core of processor while loading.

This workaround works 100% for me.

Start the game wait until you stuck on the loading window (circle not moving) now count to 5. Hit ctr alt del.

Count to 5. Click on cancel now you shoud see you dectop. Count to 5.

Hit alt tab to rarkov again. Now you shoud see the menu of the game.

 

The game is also starting every time without this issue  if some other programm is starting with tarkov at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zinhobiel

 

I have the problem too and I have not found a solution yet :( , Since the wipe I have not played

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zinhobiel

 

if you help the tarkov team sent me this solution:

Hello zinhobiel!

 

You need to set full rights for the current user (folder properties, "Security" tab) for the game folder and for the launcher folder. Also temporarily turn off all antivirus and security programs, such as Windows Defender or whitelist launcher and game folder in exceptions list(s).

 

The following is recommended to solve your problem:
-Install all Windows updates (A licensed version of Windows is required)
-Install VC++ Redistributable 2017 x64 https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746572
-If all previous attempts to resolve the problem were unsuccessful, attempt to upgrade your Operating System (OS) to Windows 10. Also ensure that all updates are installed for the new OS.

 

Quit the game. Delete everything in "BSGlauncher/temp" and in "EFT/cache" folder and then find the folder on your computer %temp% and remove everything from there altogether (if something is not deleted, then just skip it removal). Restart launcher "as administrator" and if problem still persist then you will need to reinstall the game.

 

Thank you for contacting us!
If we answered your questions, please close this request and rate our support fighter’s job.
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
linyuzhe520
On 11/16/2018 at 8:32 AM, zinhobiel said:

 

if you help the tarkov team sent me this solution:

Hello zinhobiel!

 

You need to set full rights for the current user (folder properties, "Security" tab) for the game folder and for the launcher folder. Also temporarily turn off all antivirus and security programs, such as Windows Defender or whitelist launcher and game folder in exceptions list(s).

 

The following is recommended to solve your problem:
-Install all Windows updates (A licensed version of Windows is required)
-Install VC++ Redistributable 2017 x64 https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=746572
-If all previous attempts to resolve the problem were unsuccessful, attempt to upgrade your Operating System (OS) to Windows 10. Also ensure that all updates are installed for the new OS.

 

Quit the game. Delete everything in "BSGlauncher/temp" and in "EFT/cache" folder and then find the folder on your computer %temp% and remove everything from there altogether (if something is not deleted, then just skip it removal). Restart launcher "as administrator" and if problem still persist then you will need to reinstall the game.

 

Thank you for contacting us!
If we answered your questions, please close this request and rate our support fighter’s job.
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

 

Hi,I've tried everything you mentioned. and i've reinstalled my game. it is however still not working. please help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TorkieTV

My friend is having the same issue. 

Loading does not want to stop. The circle never stops!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy_Wild
On 11/13/2018 at 6:54 AM, Zybane said:

I just got this problem. Literally I was testing my new 2080 Ti. Launched a game, tested my FPS. Exited game. Changed a setting unrelated to Tarkov, and bam 30 seconds later after launching the game again I'm stuck in this spinning circle 1st loading screen loop. 

Nothing above works. 

Jeez! 

me too but i this bought the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sh33p_d0g

Having the same issue, cant get into the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MARINOP
Posted (edited)

I have found a workaround which has worked for me.  Looks to be something with the compatibility of your computer.  Anyways,

1)  Open Escape From Tarkov with BSG launcher

2)  Open task manager, right click Escape From Tarkov and click properties

3)  End task for Escape From Tarkov (Note:  do not close the BSG Launcher, just end task for the game,  make sure your settings are set to always have the launcher open)

4)  In properties, click compatibility, check the run as administrator box, then click Run combatibility troubleshooter, select "Try recommended settings" followed by Test the program.

If this doesn't work, try running escape from tarkov, quickly exiting, and immediately after exiting, click "Test the program".  If need be, I can make a YouTube video for you so you can see.  Channel is called MARINOP

Hopefully this works for you guys!

Edited by MARINOP
new finding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mtoast
On 1/2/2019 at 11:26 PM, MARINOP said:

I have found a workaround which has worked for me.  Looks to be something with the compatibility of your computer.  Anyways,

1)  Open Escape From Tarkov with BSG launcher

2)  Open task manager, right click Escape From Tarkov and click properties

3)  End task for Escape From Tarkov (Note:  do not close the BSG Launcher, just end task for the game,  make sure your settings are set to always have the launcher open)

4)  In properties, click compatibility, check the run as administrator box, then click Run combatibility troubleshooter, select "Try recommended settings" followed by Test the program.

If this doesn't work, try running escape from tarkov, quickly exiting, and immediately after exiting, click "Test the program".  If need be, I can make a YouTube video for you so you can see.  Channel is called MARINOP

Hopefully this works for you guys!

LISTEN TO THIS GUY. I have had this problem for three months and have tried everything. This finally fixed it thank you so much bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YourChickens
On 11/15/2018 at 12:52 PM, Eyde said:

For me the circle never stop ... 

Me too I can't get past the initial loading screen I reset my account uninstalled it scanned my computer and everything, but no luck...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YourChickens
On 1/6/2019 at 12:10 AM, mtoast said:

LISTEN TO THIS GUY. I have had this problem for three months and have tried everything. This finally fixed it thank you so much bro.

This isn't working rip still stuck on infinite loop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krankie1

Same issue with home computer works fine at my shop computers are exact same with same exact programs from cpu to ram built both same day wtf EFT??????????????????? 

Watching it spin for hrs getting sleepy from watching it and not being able to play

I7 7700k 1080ti x2 16gigs ram twin 512 ssd's win 10 all freshly updated 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mtoast

what works for me: 

1) starting game normally until getting stuck on infinite loading circle

2) opening task manager and opening properties for EscapeFromTarkov.exe.

3) Opening troubleshooter and running test

4) Two windows of Tarkov should be open now. The one that is launched from the test should be working

5) close out of First Tarkov window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VaChier
On 1/11/2019 at 3:59 PM, mtoast said:

what works for me: 

1) starting game normally until getting stuck on infinite loading circle

2) opening task manager and opening properties for EscapeFromTarkov.exe.

3) Opening troubleshooter and running test

4) Two windows of Tarkov should be open now. The one that is launched from the test should be working

5) close out of First Tarkov window.

Holy Sh**!! How did you come up with this method !? 

I tried so many things for the last couple of days and uninstalled the game like 5 times, but your post is the only thing that worked so far for me!! I was like "that's quite a pain in the a** to do everytime, but at least, I got to play the game instead of having paid 60$ for nothing" but it seems to have fix the problem entirely!

Thanks a lot man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenFrmNvrMore

i know its been a  couple of months but i figured it out

after you redownload the game install every direct X and redist that has been released 

after you install all of the direct X you should be doing just fine but if it didnt work start installing the redist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingbily
On 1/11/2018 at 1:28 AM, Destroyer1559 said:

Every time I start EFT it gets stuck in an infinite loading screen right at the very first load screen shown in the picture. I've searched around pretty extensively and haven't found a fix. I have completely deleted everything having to do with EFT and reinstalled, ran both the launcher and the escapefromtarkov.exe as admin with no success. I'm not sure what else to try. I really dont want to reset my profile as I have a factory key and a fair amount of roubles. Let me known if you have suggestions

Dafont 192.168.l.l FileHippo

2pam7zU.jpg

Having the exactly same issue and tried exactly the same thing.

has this been fixed yet????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
klaabu

Hello, I have found a way to play the game it sometimes works sometimes it doesn't I have tried all of the above and nothing has worked.

Go to your files and find the "battlestate games" folder then you should have 2 options, Bsglauncher or EFT click on the EFT file open it and run the escapefromtarkov.exe from there.

The problem with this solution is that is doesn't always work and it takes about 10/15 sec for the loading screen to load. But this should not be the solution for ppl to play the game lets hope they fix it soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
barnaclesmcfapp

how after all this time is this problem still here, in the last 2 weeks i've been abel to log in and play twice

all other times i get stuck at the loading screen with the infinte loading bug - have tried all the suggestions above

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simsam53-TTV
On 1/11/2018 at 1:28 AM, Destroyer1559 said:

Every time I start EFT it gets stuck in an infinite loading screen right at the very first load screen shown in the picture. I've searched around pretty extensively and haven't found a fix. I have completely deleted everything having to do with EFT and reinstalled, ran both the launcher and the escapefromtarkov.exe as admin with no success. I'm not sure what else to try. I really dont want to reset my profile as I have a factory key and a fair amount of roubles. Let me known if you have suggestions

2pam7zU.jpg

I FOUND A FIX!
Something that worked for me is this:
-open task Manager

-Right click Escape From Tarkov (EFT) and open properties

-Go to Combatabillety and Check the "run the program as admin"

-Then close the game and open the laucher

-then check the game for updates and run the game when it's done.

This is what JUST (03/20-19) worked for me!
Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seryoga_81

The cause:

So my PC decided to just restart in the middle of loading EFT. When rebooted, I got error telling me files are corrupt, so I did integrity check and launcher supposedly fixed those files - that's when the issue of freezing began for me.

The FIX:

I tried all of the suggestions and nothing worked, so as last resort I did the following:

  • Uninstalled EFT, then BSG launcher.
  • Removed both, launcher and EFT installation folders.
  • Rebooted the system.
  • Downloaded the latest launcher installer and 12gb later everything is running peachy ;)

PS: I kept EFT folder that is located inside Documents folder, it contains screenshots and 2 files, local.ini and shared.ini. By keeping these files, I did not have to set game setting and keybinding all over again.

GOOD LUCK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FancierPuma9

I had this same problem where when I tried to load the game it would load for hours and never come up. I found out it had something to do with my headphones. I changed headphones the previous day. So I plugged my old headphones in. Launched the game, it worked. I then safely closed the game, plugged in my new headphones and updated the firmware on the headset, proceeded to launch the game. Worked perfect after that. My problem is probably unrelated but it could be something you used to use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lexyy

It is same for me. Im stuck at loading screen everytime. Not any solution for me that works. Still stuck !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2