Sign in to follow this  
magpull-K9

Delivery from the past...quest problem

I have troubles with completing the prapor task 'Delivery from the past'

I did place the secure case in the swing room on factory. I escaped...alive. But the task doesn't go to completed while the subtasks are checked. I already tried new runs on factory...with escaping but no luck.

anubody an idea what to do??

screenshot included ;)

2018-01-11[11-10] (0).png

Edited by magpull-K9

I'm also seeing the same thing with this issue. I've completed the objective and extracted alive without a run through being triggered (completed the round properly). My friends are having the same challenge as well. 

I did this one the other night.

I don't know about the run through as I had to kill 5 players and 7 scavs before I could even drop the item.

Have you guys tried running factory again where you made it out alive?

I've ran it twice so far extracting successfully without the mission stating I 'survived and exited' after killing a few scavs. Going to keep at it and if it takes I'll report back.

5 hours ago, lowcrawl said:

I've ran it twice so far extracting successfully without the mission stating I 'survived and exited' after killing a few scavs. Going to keep at it and if it takes I'll report back.

Same for me....but no succes until now :(

What gates are you extracting from? Wondering as I've done Gate 3, and Gate 0. I haven't tried Cellars yet.  Screen shots below to prove extraction along with Scav and Player kills but no luck with this mission triggering the 'Survive and exit' task. I stayed in match till the clock was under 10 minutes left too.

2018-01-13_(2).png

2018-01-13_(3).png

2018-01-13 (4).png

RESOLVED! 
Solution: Complete Factory during the day to finish the quest. The attached result was completed while killing a scav during a factory mission during DAYLIGHT HOURS, and did not receive a 'run through' status. Hope this helps for anyone reading!

2018-01-14.png