Sound glitch.

Is there a sound glitch goin on because i went on woods and heard no shots before i died because i have perfectly new headphones is there a glitch goin with the sound??

georgeadam

There are occasional sound glitches atm, it is still in beta. 

@PitViperIf it was woods, potentially you got shot in the head from a long distance with a silenced gun.

@roorony There's a lot of missing footsteps atm, my friends keep running around without making a sound too and I've nearly shot them in the back so many times because I've assumed they're still somewhere else. :D 

Edited by georgeadam
Zack_Batcountry

any one getn the sound glitch were u hear looting.i even hear it when i go to the menu i have to cloe my game and re open ot get the looting sound to go away

This soundbug is something that happens to me every third game. Cant hear any shots fired and didnt see a single scav/bear/usec.. neither do i hear any call outs. 

Just lost full loaded silenced akm because of this. This is a gamebreaking bug.. 

21 hours ago, georgeadam said:

There are occasional sound glitches atm, it is still in beta. 

@PitViperIf it was woods, potentially you got shot in the head from a long distance with a silenced gun.

Negetive i was alive shot in the bod and lived so i know it wasn't died and sound went out .

georgeadam
26 minutes ago, PitViper said:

Negetive i was alive shot in the bod and lived so i know it wasn't died and sound went out .

You can be hit and not hear the bullet, doing woods right now and somone's been firing a DVL at us.