Refund Policy

Hi, 

Beware of the fact, that they are no refund policy.

If you have trouble to play... That's not customer friendly politics

And yes, i din't read the terms of agreement, but who does ?

Edited by Le_Jaguar
20 minutes ago, Le_Jaguar said:

Hi, 

Thats your problem if you didn't.

Angrybiker
27 minutes ago, Le_Jaguar said:

Anybody with half a functioning brain would read the terms before entering into an agreement.

@Le_Jaguar

why did you buy a game that is still in beta? :D

why did you not do 30 seconds of research?

why did you not realize that you are not buying a game from steam/origin?

be patient young one.. once the game is officially released you'll probably get some perks for buying it during closed beta.. chill for now

You didn't understand the problem (maybe you don't want to). The problem is : this company dont' want to refund even if you can't play the game !

@njdaemon : Yes, i will wait, i have no choice. This policy mean a lot about the way they consider their customer

Edited by Le_Jaguar
1 minute ago, Angrybiker said:

Anybody with half a functioning brain would read the terms before entering into an agreement.

Lol, yea every time I sign up for a website or buy a new phone I spend all week reading the terms. There's a reason people have lawyers to do that for them. 

That said, this is a game in early development. I've bought plenty of early access games that won't even load once downloaded; PUBG, Conan, DayZ standalone... It's a part of life with these games and anything in early development. Early adopters always get screwed in one way or another, but we get to have fun with a dysfunctional shinny new toy before anyone else.

I love this game and the developers have always seemed so friendly. But I only recently gave in and bought it, before that I was completely turned off from the lack of customer support and horror stories being told in the community.

Now that I've upgraded my windows and managed to install the game, I can say I'm impressed with their development. Especially seeing how the game is on the unity engine.

Angrybiker
2 minutes ago, SappaZ said:

Lol, yea every time I sign up for a website or buy a new phone I spend all week reading the terms. There's a reason people have lawyers to do that for them. 

Seriously.... spend all week??? it takes no more than 5 mins to read through the TOS.

If you need a lawyer to read and comprehend a T&C statement for anything other than buying into a company or maybe a house, then there's something wrong my friend.

• Confused 1
12 minutes ago, SappaZ said:

I love this game and the developers have always seemed so friendly. But I only recently gave in and bought it, before that I was completely turned off from the lack of customer support and horror stories being told in the community.

I hope you're right... 

D3structor
1 hour ago, Le_Jaguar said:

Hi, 

Hi Le_Jaguar

As per the terms and conditions you agreed to there are no refunds.

#Locked