Kinda sick of it...

So first of all i've lost two sets of fort armor and m4's, one of them was when i tried to load in to a raid on shoreline, and it stood on Syncronizing with players... for ages so i alt tabbed and reopened the game and tried agian, When i finally got in i was dead. Thats really annoying cause  i was loading and couldnt get in the raid just loading screen, but for others i stood there afk so i was a easy target its not really fair. So i hope you can fix that issue where you appear in the raid without you being loaded in.

Other reason is for the scavs grenading, dont think it was such a good idea to implement that feature, I couldnt hear the sound when the grenade hits the ground, and second they aimbot with grenades so you have almost zero time running away, so even if you have Fort armor and kiver, you still die from one perfect hit with grenade, which it should since its realistic, but i dont think the bots/scavs should have it. That just causes frustration and another fun way to die, cause you cant counter it.

And i know its the stress test and im thankful for realeasing the game early but this is only my personal opinion for it. And tips for the future... Maybe

Hope you read this and consider it for a change. 

Just a suggestion.

Edited by NoDG
removed profanity
  • Upvote 1
ZombieGandhi

This game is a true early access beta--not the AAA "beta" where the game is ready to launch. You have to go into this expecting and understanding, that you are going to have bugs, issues, and all things problematic. That's part of partaking in a beta. 

1.) The best solution I've found for the hang in syncing with players on loading, is to alt+F4, re-launch, and hope no one pushed towards your spawn location. 

2.) I've not had too many sound issues with Scav grenades, though sometimes I don't hear the pin being pulled. Regarding accuracy, it really isn't hard to throw a grenade. It's so easy, even an AI can do it. 

EFT isn't a game about keeping gear, 'cause you're not going to. Much like EVE Online, everything you own you will lose. The trick, is being able to replace it when you lose it. I adhere to the Golden Rule of EVE: I don't use what I can't afford to immediately replace. Besides, all you've gained will be lost in the numerous wipes anyways--none of this matters in any shape way or form, with the game. Go out there, shoot people, and just relax and enjoy. Accept the fact that every time you load into a map, you've already lost all your gear. 

Enjoy! I know I do.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Skrizpy said:

So first of all i've lost two sets of fort armor and m4's, one of them was when i tried to load in to a raid on shoreline, and it stood on Syncronizing with players... for ages so i alt tabbed and reopened the game and tried agian, When i finally got in i was dead. Thats really annoying cause  i was loading and couldnt get in the raid just loading screen, but for others i stood there afk so i was a easy target its not really fair. So i hope you can fix that issue where you appear in the raid without you being loaded in.

Other reason is for the scavs grenading, dont think it was such a good idea to implement that feature, I couldnt hear the sound when the grenade hits the ground, and second they aimbot with grenades so you have almost zero time running away, so even if you have Fort armor and kiver, you still die from one perfect hit with grenade, which it should since its realistic, but i dont think the bots/scavs should have it. That just causes frustration and another fun way to die, cause you cant counter it.

And i know its the stress test and im thankful for realeasing the game early but this is only my personal opinion for it. And tips for the future... Maybe

Hope you read this and consider it for a change. 

Just a suggestion.

The key misunderstanding is "thankful for realeasing the game early". This is not a release, this is not early access to ready product. This game is in development, it has tons of bugs, it will have tons of new bugs, any today aspect of the game can be completely changed/deleted/rewritten from scratch any moment. Right now It is just a playground for devs, not a product meant to give joy to players.

It is absolutely ok at any moment to lose your whole quest lines, all of your equipment, all your skills, anything. In such cases reasonable reactinon is to make bug report with logs attached and detailed description of what happend prior to issue.

44 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

This game is a true early access beta--not the AAA "beta" where the game is ready to launch. You have to go into this expecting and understanding, that you are going to have bugs, issues, and all things problematic. That's part of partaking in a beta. 

1.) The best solution I've found for the hang in syncing with players on loading, is to alt+F4, re-launch, and hope no one pushed towards your spawn location. 

2.) I've not had too many sound issues with Scav grenades, though sometimes I don't hear the pin being pulled. Regarding accuracy, it really isn't hard to throw a grenade. It's so easy, even an AI can do it. 

EFT isn't a game about keeping gear, 'cause you're not going to. Much like EVE Online, everything you own you will lose. The trick, is being able to replace it when you lose it. I adhere to the Golden Rule of EVE: I don't use what I can't afford to immediately replace. Besides, all you've gained will be lost in the numerous wipes anyways--none of this matters in any shape way or form, with the game. Go out there, shoot people, and just relax and enjoy. Accept the fact that every time you load into a map, you've already lost all your gear. 

Enjoy! I know I do.

Absolutely agree, also it reminds me of Ultima Online times - game with full loot, nothing could be saved, no *safe* container.

Edited by NoDG
removed profanity from quote
  • Upvote 1
sealteamfish
6 hours ago, Skrizpy said:

So first of all i've lost two sets of fort armor and m4's, one of them was when i tried to load in to a raid on shoreline, and it stood on Syncronizing with players... for ages so i alt tabbed and reopened the game and tried agian, When i finally got in i was dead. 

some hatchling hit the jackpot huh

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ZombieGandhi said:

So hard that an AI? can do it?
Most games with NPCS that are open world shooters, like this EFT and other games Dayz Mod / Arma 3 / Arma 2 they do have insane accuracy and will fck u up, the only different is that in arma 3 and dayz mod they got the most overpowerd guns that u will die. in EFT its not like that they got bad guns sometimes like a vepr and stuff but wont rlly do much to u. but i also dont think scavs should have grenades, when they do have insane accuracy. 

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Orbry said:

The key misunderstanding is "thankful for realeasing the game early". This is not a release, this is not early access to ready product. This game is in development, it has tons of bugs, it will have tons of new bugs, any today aspect of the game can be completely changed/deleted/rewritten from scratch any moment. Right now It is just a playground for devs, not a product meant to give joy to players.

It is absolutely ok at any moment to lose your whole quest lines, all of your equipment, all your skills, anything. In such cases reasonable reactinon is to make bug report with logs attached and detailed description of what happend prior to issue.

Absolutely agree, also it reminds me of Ultima Online times - game with full loot, nothing could be saved, no *safe* container.

Grand Master Scribe reporting in. Kal Vas Flam from hell mate. 

• Upvote 1
6 часов назад, Skaldy сказал:

Grand Master Scribe reporting in. Kal Vas Flam from hell mate. 

Unfortunately, now I'm too old for this mate, Kal Ort Por. In Vas Mani to you and your family!

*a lone tear dropped under beard, but his eyes stayed completely dry, so no one could`ve noticed it...*

Like someone probably mentioned and you probably accepted when buying this game, it is early access and not a finished game.

I understand your frustration, had a lot of dodgy thing happening to me aswell. But lets hang in there and see where this game goes?

5 hours ago, Orbry said:

Unfortunately, now I'm too old for this mate, Kal Ort Por. In Vas Mani to you and your family!

*a lone tear dropped under beard, but his eyes stayed completely dry, so no one could`ve noticed it...*

I know the feel mate. I still wanna go back to UO one last time if there is any server left hahaha. Well then again i hardly explained this game to my wife so no idea how do i explain UO

3 часа назад, Skaldy сказал:

I know the feel mate. I still wanna go back to UO one last time if there is any server left hahaha. Well then again i hardly explained this game to my wife so no idea how do i explain UO

"Honey, that was hard choice, but you need to leave..."