Wow, this is bad...

I've run into the silent scav damage/kill issue; a massive desynch issue.  My main problem however is with the server disconnectss.

Have had up to three disconnects on Shoreline before being killed by a random scav/player as I respawn back in.  Or had my exfil points changed when I respawn back in and can't leave either through the original or the new ones, resulting in MIA mission fail.

Holding off on doing PMC missions on shoreline until they rectify the problem.   Tired of losing gearset after gearset. 

On 1/12/2018 at 2:10 AM, Blasterr said:

haven't done shoreline since first day of wipe

waste of time and resources

Shoreline has been my cash cow! to much loot too much money

Just died again to the invisible, silent scavs, on Customs this time.  Full kit and 30 minutes looting gone. 

This is getting pathetic.  

5 minutes ago, DREADDMAN said:

Just died again to the invisible, silent scavs, on Customs this time.  Full kit and 30 minutes looting gone. 

Maybe they've added in Ninjas! 

Corvidae_DK
2 hours ago, DREADDMAN said:

They're working on fixing it, adding more servers etc.

Cypherdrene

You guys are overly dramatic with issues YOU KNEW were there before you purchased the game (simply by not being Release version). The only thing everyone's loosing is time IF there is no fun to be had; gear, survival % and K/D don't matter nearly as much.

well insure your gear ? die to scavs get it back. dont play Shoreline when many players are on, because shoreline is not optimized and all is going shoreline wich means very unstable servers..   

i died once to a scav grenade because i did hear the noise when it landed.. but well duck it.. next game. 

plus : Its BETA

Yeah it's rediculous. The Silent deaths, Scav's Desyncing like crazy, Randomly Disconnecting, and to top it all off it's impossible for me to even get into a factory game on a PMC. It's so stupid. Honestly they should either open up more servers, or upgrade the ones you have. 

22 hours ago, rangi said:

I keep getting killed with no noise my player just dies and it says another player killed me. Is this just lag i have not had any lag issues since they put up AU servers. I even record it and look for players in the replay there is nothing.

I was about to start a new thread for this exact issue when I noticed your comment.

This JUST happened to me on Customs. I was completely stunned. I was hiding behind some cover in the center part of factory (near the quest truck for the watch) with about 4 scavs around me, one of the roof sniping. I see what looked like a player scav came in the east side of the complex - note I'm still hidden in cover. I hear shots over near the trailers and I poke out around the corner to check. A few seconds later my character just drops to the ground, no indication or damage on my character whatsoever, died with a shot to the head. Extremely confused....

Now I expect people are going to say 'desync' or whatnot, but at this point.. why should I even play or try again after that just happened?

LordVIP3R

Guys, this is currently a closed beta project, we haven't even launched into an open beta environment; to quote one of the other comments loosely 'you guys overreact way too much'. This project is still heavily in development, loosing 1 or 2 raids worth of gear is honestly quite minimal; it can seem like quite a bit if you're newer to the game but slinging around a couple million roubles per IRL day is the norm. This game is about loss and gain. EXPECT loss.

To address the technical issues however, the desync is what causes scavs to be 'immobile', this occurs when your game client stops receiving packets from the server. Meaning that the server is still moving and doing its thing, but your game is not getting that message. This is well known and has been reported quite a bit this patch, it is being worked on. The matter of "just buy more servers", sounds very simple to anyone who isn't technically minded. Buying, settings up, networking and running servers on the scale of a game environment is incredible difficult, time consuming and expensive.

I can assure you more servers are coming, as confirmed by the development team multiple times here on the forums and more recently on Reddit. Please be patient and keep playing the game... for now though, these posts of unnecessary anger and frustration do not belong on the forums, they do nothing to contribute to the game or fix it, they simply incite unnecessary comments and toxicity.

# Locked

PS.

f4b33849c7.png