Sign in to follow this  
Zergburger

Punisher Pt. 3 mechanics

Zergburger

So i have completed the 25 scav kills for "The Punisher Pt. 3" twice now and have been unable to extract fast enough to turn the quest in; which results in a fail. This is one of the most challenging tasks in the game at present and getting the task completed sound after the 25th kill then extracting to see the task available for acceptance again and a message from Prapor saying "better luck next time, [email protected]!" is pretty demoralizing. I would like to see the timer pause when the 25th scav is killed or something along those lines to allow a late turn in.

I'm sure some of you will say "just die after killing the 25th scav" I am aware of this and when i decide to attempt the task again in this release i will probably do just that; but my point is this seems like an unintended mechanic.

@mods Is this how the quest is intended to work?

Forien
9 minutes ago, Zergburger said:

and have been unable to extract fast enough to turn the quest in

That's shouldn't be the case, because timer stops when you kill 25th scav. After that you can wait however long you want before completing task. 

Did it on the first attempt without an issue. And on the last run I stayed longer, and still no issue. 

Zergburger

Negative, i literally JUST did this task and it played out as i described

EDIT: something i might add, the two completions were my 2nd and 3rd attempt at the task. In short i failed my first attempt, thought i'd mention this incase it is a bug.

Edited by Zergburger
Addendum