WollieDeWet

Why i'm starting to hate the game........... The struggles

So I've been playing EFT for a few days now, and the most fun part about EFT is when you play as USEC and your just wanting to complete the second quest for Prapor, and the USEC players keep killing you, not bot scavs or people playing as scavs, USEC players. 

It's  really so much fun playing the game at the moment. I just cant wait to get into a game as USEC, and get killed by another USEC player.  

I know it's part of the game to "escape" but really, every game, killed in spawn, close to spawn, barely spawn. FML. It's gdm lovely.

Can't wait for the next round to get killed by another USEC player -_-

• Sad 1

Rule number 1 . There is no friendly pmc's & if you are new... in the spawn zone try to hide a little bit..dont go like all the hatchers by the middle of the road running...go slow..let the geared players advance or flank them..dont get close to the shots
And you will survive ;)

• Upvote 1

When everything goes to crap all the time

and finally something goes your way 

that is the feeling why you should play this game

17 minutes ago, WollieDeWet said:

So I've been playing EFT for a few days now, and the most fun part about EFT is when you play as USEC and your just wanting to complete the second quest for Prapor, and the USEC players keep killing you, not bot scavs or people playing as scavs, F&*#ING USEC players. 

It's  really so much fun playing the game at the moment. I just cant wait to get into a game as USEC, and get killed by another USEC player.  

I know it's part of the game to "escape" but really, every game, killed in spawn, close to spawn, barely spawn. FML. It's gdm lovely.

Can't wait for the next round to get killed by another USEC player -_-

For now your faction means nothing, its just deathmatch with looting and some quests, later there will be karma system implemented that will cause some consequences for killing your own faction 

On 1/13/2018 at 12:19 AM, sYs said:

I finally managed to get that feeling........ after much struggles of trying to complete the 2nd quest for Prapor. 

On 1/13/2018 at 12:11 AM, adr666 said:

Rule number 1 . There is no friendly pmc's & if you are new... in the spawn zone try to hide a little bit..dont go like all the hatchers by the middle of the road running...go slow..let the geared players advance or flank them..dont get close to the shots
And you will survive ;)

The way of the hider has actually helped me survive a few times. Thanks for the advice.

On 1/14/2018 at 3:57 PM, WollieDeWet said:
On 1/13/2018 at 12:19 AM, sYs said:

Finally managed to get that feeling you are talking of........
When you enter with a pistol and extravt with a tri-zip with 2 M4's and a decked out RSASS............

The struggles are still real but i'm in love with the game finally.

• Like 1