jovalabs

Lag after windows creator update

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has experienced this yet. I updated my os to the latest windows creator updates and now my game is unplayable. The menu screen is unusable, lag everywhere down to my mouse movement. Please let me know if anyone has found a solution to this

Try to revert your changes.

Just a suggestion: When performing those big updates, it's a good practice downloading windows10 updated from the original website and install it from scratch.

I've had to do the same as Ram and CPU usage were higher than expected.

6 minutes ago, jovalabs said:

...it was a graphics update issue, sorry guys

What do you mean?  Did you update your graphics driver and that messed it up?  If so what update did you get and what card are you using?

On 1/12/2018 at 2:31 PM, GhostZ69 said:

What do you mean?  Did you update your graphics driver and that messed it up?  If so what update did you get and what card are you using?

I had forgotten to update my graphics drivers in a while and I guess my system bugged out after the windows creator update. The issue was fixed after updating my gpu drivers. I have a 1080ti from evga

15 minutes ago, jovalabs said:

I had forgotten to update my graphics drivers in a while and I guess my system bugged out after the windows creator update. The issue was fixed after updating my gpu drivers. I have a 1080ti from evga

Ok great!  Glad to hear you are all fixed up now!