Selsun

Danger Dolphins

Selsun

Hello, I am Selsun of the Danger Dolphins. I run and am the main founder for our clan. We usually only deal with age 15+. We are extremely picky on recruitment but feel free to give me a application here.

For applicants please include a screenshot of your best run and favorite load out (we do not expect you to bring your favorite load outs and we are severely against teamkilling. This is for observations purposes only.) This does not mean you are subject to just bringing a handgun every time either however, or other zero value load outs.

and please answer these questions in your applications:

Microphone: if you do not have one we will not play Tarkov with you as communication is key.

PC rating: Bad, decent, good, great, PC master race running a super computer.

Country: The majority of us reside in the United States. We do accept out of US applicants, but be aware we do not know how overseas connection works or is in EFT.

How often do you play on your PC?

How often do you usually play EFT?

In the Danger Dolphin community we use a ranked system inside of the discord: Invited guests: players not invited by a Senior+. Dolphin: A member with limited access and no control.

Senior Dolphin: Usually only become seniors after several months of being active and must interact with certain others to pass into Senior Dolphin. These are MY people and I know them all very well, if they say something I believe them 100% of the time, five of them are my five best friends and one of them is a good friend to me that is mature and I trust, even as an applicant disrupting my other operations occurring in the discord is a NON-APPEAL-ABLE BAN. All members are aware of this. We are very competitive, so please don't mess with our hobby and entertainment.

Manager: There is only 1, Sunny is my secondary manager and runs the Discord when I am away. He also has access to my twitch and control over the Discord bot. He is also my public assistant, he will be helping access the applications here.

Selsun: That's me, the original founder, the main manager and the guy who deals with the public when Sunny is not.

We are against cheating and do not accept or endorse it in any way. If you are a cheater and are incapable of good sportsmanship you are not welcome here.

Please understand we are looking for mature players who game as a hobby, if you are in it for fun we may accept and play with you however, our preferences are set to players who play often, inactive "invited guests" are only kicked after 6 months of zero posting, zero joining, and zero interaction, so we truly do not mind if you can not play 24/7 but we are looking for more serious players. Thanks and good luck!
=====================================================================================================================================================

After you are accepted I will give you our Discord invite.

• Hot 1