Sign in to follow this  
simpleforce

anyone dying at spawn ?

hi guys anyone dying at spawn ? i spawned in shoreline, i latterly took a few steps and didn't hear anything and then i died ..

this never happened to me before, but wanted to know if they placed the spawns next to each other or is this user hacking or something. 

2018-01-12[22-35] (0).png

20 minutes ago, simpleforce said:

hi guys anyone dying at spawn ? i spawned in shoreline, i latterly took a few steps and didn't hear anything and then i died ..

this never happened to me before, but wanted to know if they placed the spawns next to each other or is this user hacking or something. 

2018-01-12[22-35] (0).png

Spawns can be close enough to each other for that to happen. Gotta be on your toes at all times.

1 minute ago, zpwarrior said:

Spawns can be close enough to each other for that to happen. Gotta be on your toes at all times.

there was no sound of bullets or anything ... i was even wearing a forte and helmet .. just died

Just now, simpleforce said:

there was no sound of bullets or anything ... i was even wearing a forte and helmet .. just died

Could have been dsync or a sound glitch/suppressor. Kiver helmet wont stop an assault rifle round. Who knows, could have been a possible hacker, but I rarely run into them.

1 minute ago, zpwarrior said:

Could have been dsync or a sound glitch/suppressor. Kiver helmet wont stop an assault rifle round. Who knows, could have been a possible hacker, but I rarely run into them.

yah true thats why i posted i rarely run into them too, but my run only lasted 14 sec, of which a few sec for the spawning and i never died that fast in factory let a lone shoreline ....

1 minute ago, simpleforce said:

yah true thats why i posted i rarely run into them too, but my run only lasted 14 sec, of which a few sec for the spawning and i never died that fast in factory let a lone shoreline ....

Ya it's a little fishy, but hard to say. So much can happen to you in this game, it can be hard to determine what got you if you weren't participating in an active engagement.

My group went in geared in forts and kivers on woods awhile back, and 10 seconds in we all died from a shot to the stomach, at the same time, while in forts. Sounds similar to your story.

12 hours ago, Abrad0lfLincler said:

My group went in geared in forts and kivers on woods awhile back, and 10 seconds in we all died from a shot to the stomach, at the same time, while in forts. Sounds similar to your story.

i spoke to the support team and they only said "With the new deployment system in the game, it is possible to spawn next to another player who loaded into the server sooner than you. This would give him the advantage to seek cover and wait for other players that are spawning in. If a player used a third party software the anti-cheat system will detect it and take necessary measures to ban the said player. "

14 seconds? Probably a player rushing from another spawn. No sound has happen a bit lately IMO and probably will be fixed sometimes. 

My shortest raid is 3 seconds on Woods, in this patch. Frustrating :)

7 hours ago, simpleforce said:

i spoke to the support team and they only said "With the new deployment system in the game, it is possible to spawn next to another player who loaded into the server sooner than you. This would give him the advantage to seek cover and wait for other players that are spawning in. If a player used a third party software the anti-cheat system will detect it and take necessary measures to ban the said player. "

That's not what happened though, I was no doubt a hacker due to the instantaneous nature of our deaths, We all died from the same guy, at the same time, from a single stomach shot, through FORT armor. It most have been some sort of spin bot because the second it it happened there was gunshots in the distance. Also if you press O you can see the time left in the raid and we did start when the raid started and died exactly 14 seconds in.

Edited by Abrad0lfLincler

Yeah, I have no doubts that there are hackers in this game. I was playing Factory earlier and I died within 11 seconds he was shooting at me through an open door about 50-60 feet away behind cover, I'm not sure how he saw me because the LOS was blocked by a blue shipping container.  I don't really care about hackers in CBT/OBT but I hope they don't exist at launch.

22 hours ago, simpleforce said:

It's not only about spawn area, it's also about spawn waves. The waves works like that : 1st wave of PMC & AI scavs, then 10 min later 1st wave of players scavs, and finaly 2nd wave of AI scavs at 20min.

Sometime with players on loading time, you just fall on a static player and kill him from behind before he could do anything ...

Some players like me are complained about that for months now, but nothing have change, all players and AI should spawn only one time at the same time ...

Yo. Just happened to me now. Picked SCAV->FACTORY-->LOADING IN->character puts gun up as screen fades in->Instant death

I was standing still for one second, I couldn't even control my character yet when i got shot. Now I have to wait thirty minutes for another scav run. GG

i wonder if they could come up with a way for the game to try and spawn you in a location that is furthest from other human players and AI scav.

It would never be perfect but at least it could give you a chance.

Edited by bigbacon

You can spawn in front of others, or someone can load in and get to your spot before you can get in all the way.

Just happened to me on Factory. I got to turn around just in time to see the flash of the M4 as it killed me with a flurry of bullets to the head.

6secs and thats including Fade from black and fade to black. literraly spawned infront of a team of 3. spawns are FAR from perfect... and just now, i spawned solo(lightly geared with a smg backpack and rig)  ran to the nearest bush asap. Saw 3 HEAVILY geared player run straight to my spawn trying to get a cheap easy kill on players still loading and stuff, they even threw a nade over the wall. Its kind of pityful. Instead i hid in a bush for 10mins alt+tabbed to youtube and came back to find them so i shot 1 of them in the back of the head with 68bullets .. he died but his friend 1 tapped me with a 180 when he walked behind the rock.(line of sight)

2018-01-09[13-12] (0).png

The spawns are seriously broken right now.  We just spawned in the middle of a 5 man group and got wiped out as soon as the game came into view.  I had an official 3 seconds before I lost a full loadout.  As my friend was trying to kill that whole group and get our stuff back, three more people spawned in at the exact same spot.  I know this game has issues, but what the f#$k??

I had a similar situation recently (14/01/18). You get hit by a few shots and start bleeding without hearing anything. 

Generally speaking it seems like a combination of several issues. These being:

• Desync
  • The no sound silent player issue
  • Guns making no noise issue

Yeah this happened to me & 2 mates the other day at shoreline. It seems they are only going after HIGH TIERED GEAR. If you've got fort & a kiver. You are hard to kill. I lost level 2, kiver, a smg & my rifle scoped sv-98 :) Within a few seconds, my 3rd mate was still alive for a few seconds more. Me & one of the other guys died in the same position. Isn't that a bit suss. I was calling it foul play :)

14 seconds?  That is a lifetime compared to some I have died in.  I have been in for 4 seconds before and died.  Never even saw the world.  Was first in as well.  You will know if you are first in if you get the :

Deploying in: 4, 3, 2, 1, 0

If you do not see that, you are NOT first in and you need to rush to cover asap.

just had it happen to me. as far as i could tell, the dude spawned in my spawn point immediately after i moved from it. i would have heard him move there if he did - but he was legit directly in my spawn point right after i spawned in

this is as a scav as well, so no pmc spawn rushing. i spawned as a scav with 40 mins left on scav island right in front of the med shack. i took 5 steps forward to loot said med shack. then i ran past my spawn point towards the wood crate, get shot in the back, turn around, guy is crouched in my spawn point and shoots me again to kill me.