Can't communicate...

Well GG to all of you killers, unable to communicate, even if you stay still spammin friendly vocal commands...This game could be the best FPS ever please don't build a disgusting community.

You guys don't imagine how GREAT it is to team up randomly and try to understand each others. I'll keep it up, 40 games dyin for nothing for 1 great teamed game.

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Darkow said:

Well GG to all of you killers, unable to communicate, even if you stay still spammin friendly vocal commands...This game could be the best FPS ever please don't build a disgusting community ffs.

You guys don't imagine how GREAT it is to team up randomly and try to understand each others. I'll keep it up, 40 games dyin for nothing for 1 great teamed game.

Thanks.

the problem is the desync  the other player cant hear u only when its too late

my advice is start spamming  friendly friendly friendly friendly as soon hear some one around a corner or stop that at all

(some people so dumb to understand or trust u) 

• Like 1
zpwarrior
14 minutes ago, Darkow said:

Well GG to all of you killers, unable to communicate, even if you stay still spammin friendly vocal commands...This game could be the best FPS ever please don't build a disgusting community ffs.

Thanks.

Friendly vocal commands simply tell me where you are. I have no incentive to let you live at the moment, you are a possible threat to be eliminated. I mean I have dropped some gear toward the end of the patch to hatchling for fun before. This game is team oriented, but group before hand. Things may shift in a different direction as a karma system and voip may be added later down the road. But how is killing someone in a hardcore shooter make this community disgusting? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Darkow said:

Well GG to all of you killers, unable to communicate, even if you stay still spammin friendly vocal commands...This game could be the best FPS ever please don't build a disgusting community.

Thanks.

Try teamspeak, skype, discord? On top of that find people to play with.

I was kinda lonely when i started playing this game, but i joined the EFT discord and found people to play with.

Edited by Nosko81
  • Like 1