Sentrex

Recruiting for Singularity (well established gaming community) Age: 18+

Hello Everyone,

My name is Whiskey 2-4, I am the leader of our gaming communities Tarkov recruitment and we are currently recruiting. Our discord community currently has about 100 players across all games, 70% of which are online at any given time. A little background on us, we originated as a strict WoW guild (before my arrival) and within the last 2 - 3 years have evolved into a gaming community that likes to have fun and play all sorts of different MMO and FPS games. I personally am a hardcore FPS player as are you, since you are here reading the post. I have played pretty much every FPS game since the original Doom when I was kid in the 90's (my mom still gives me grief occasionally for it.). 

So what are you looking for precisely? Well as Tarkov is a loot based game, where communication and trust is key, our recruitment is a process and not a for sure thing. We need to ensure you mesh well with the group personality wise, and you don't team kill and take loot. To no surprise that takes time (roughly 1-2 weeks of playing with us to identify), but don't you want people in your fireteam you can trust. Sound straight forward enough, great! What we all strive to do by further developing this gaming community is to develop more friendships and grow the community.

We aren't expecting you are an amazing player, we have players of all skill levels. We are just looking for people who want to go in and have a fun time, kill some scav's and other players, and communicate. We eventually plan, depending on the games development, to establish competitive teams based on over all skill that leadership has identified as it doesn't surprise me that this game could become a potential esport. Why do I say that, because of the every man/squad for themselves mentality that allowed games such as PUBG to launch tournaments with prize pools.

Leadership, is always open to other suggestions, and that's what is so nice about our gaming community.

*Note* We all speak English and you should be fluent and understandable due to the communication aspect of the game.

If interested please post using the following format here.

Nick Name:

Time Zone:

Brief description on why you want to join:

Brief description on what you bring to the table:

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity:

LETS GET KITTED!

Nick Name: McWheatBread

Time Zone: EST

Brief description on why you want to join: Im looking to find a nice group of guys that'll be fun to play with and hopefully be able to learn off of.

Brief description on what you bring to the table: For this game, Unfortunately not much. Im very new however im eager to learn. I have a fairly lighthearted and friendly attitude and feel I can get along quite well with the majority of people.

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: Im looking for a good group of guys that can teach me a bit about the game so I can improve and become a better player.

1 hour ago, McWheatBread said:

Nick Name: McWheatBread

Brief description on why you want to join: Im looking to find a nice group of guys that'll be fun to play with and hopefully be able to learn off of.

Brief description on what you bring to the table: For this game, Unfortunately not much. Im very new however im eager to learn. I have a fairly lighthearted and friendly attitude and feel I can get along quite well with the majority of people.

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: Im looking for a good group of guys that can teach me a bit about the game so I can improve and become a better player.

Check your Private Messages

Nick Name: Toxic_rick (may be: Twotaptimmyiii)

Time Zone: Central

Brief description on why you want to join: Always looking for people to play mil sims with

Brief description on what you bring to the table: Very good team player and a good meme to be around

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity:People to play with.

Nick Name: Wizard

Brief description on why you want to join: Tired of losing gear and getting worked in raids by squads, thinks its time I try this group thing.

Brief description on what you bring to the table: I'm more of the casual player but good at communicating in these types of games. I'm also real relaxed and easy to get along with

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: A cool, chill group of people to have fun running raids with, share loot, and get kitted

Nick Name:Gogeter

Time Zone: PST 3-8pm

Brief description on why you want to join: Meet new people 

Brief description on what you bring to the table: Comedy

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: I like idea of a large group of active gamers that play multiple games....

14 hours ago, Twotaptimmyiii said:

Nick Name: Toxic_rick (may be: Twotaptimmyiii)

Time Zone: Central

Brief description on why you want to join: Always looking for people to play mil sims with

Brief description on what you bring to the table: Very good team player and a good meme to be around

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity:People to play with.

13 hours ago, WizardofdaNorth said:

Nick Name: Wizard

Brief description on why you want to join: Tired of losing gear and getting worked in raids by squads, thinks its time I try this group thing.

Brief description on what you bring to the table: I'm more of the casual player but good at communicating in these types of games. I'm also real relaxed and easy to get along with

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: A cool, chill group of people to have fun running raids with, share loot, and get kitted

13 hours ago, paraone said:

Nick Name:Gogeter

Time Zone: PST 3-8pm

Brief description on why you want to join: Meet new people 

Brief description on what you bring to the table: Comedy

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: I like idea of a large group of active gamers that play multiple games....

Nickname: CrazyGunner

Time Zone: East Coast

Brief description on why you want to join: Meet new people, preferably mature gamer's who are at least 18+ but can still have a good time and mess around.  I enjoy some good memes.  I am also fairly new to escape from tarkov and would love to further learn this game, as this game has many depths.  

Brief description on what you bring to the table: I bring a relaxed and chill mentality to the table, while also being competitive yet supportive.  I have played a handful of competitive FPS games and survival games including over 2000 hours on CSGO, and a handful of hours on PUBG, Rainbow Six, Arma 3, Arma 2, Squad, Dayz, Warz/ISS (Ew I Know), Dead by Daylight, Etc

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: Large group of active mature players

Nick Name:Jukeeee

Time Zone:GMT

Brief description on why you want to join: play solo when my mates are not on but need others and meet new people ofc 

Brief description on what you bring to the table:id say was a pretty decent player can work will within a team 

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity:mature players who wat to duck sme poo up xD

Nick Name: Hadras

Time Zone: GMT

Brief description on why you want to join: Looking for people to play with, to be better at this game and have some fun

Brief description on what you bring to the table: Open minded, can be competitive and cooperative, help when needed, been playing games for years mostly loot based and fps

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: A welcome place that i can make new friends and most of all play this game and having fun

2 hours ago, CrazyGunner said:

Nickname: CrazyGunner

Time Zone: East Coast

Brief description on why you want to join: Meet new people, preferably mature gamer's who are at least 18+ but can still have a good time and mess around.  I enjoy some good memes.  I am also fairly new to escape from tarkov and would love to further learn this game, as this game has many depths.  

Brief description on what you bring to the table: I bring a relaxed and chill mentality to the table, while also being competitive yet supportive.  I have played a handful of competitive FPS games and survival games including over 2000 hours on CSGO, and a handful of hours on PUBG, Rainbow Six, Arma 3, Arma 2, Squad, Dayz, Warz/ISS (Ew I Know), Dead by Daylight, Etc

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: Large group of active mature players

2 hours ago, Jukeeee said:

Nick Name:Jukeeee

Time Zone:GMT

Brief description on why you want to join: play solo when my mates are not on but need others and meet new people ofc 

Brief description on what you bring to the table:id say was a pretty decent player can work will within a team 

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity:mature players who wat to duck sme poo up xD

2 hours ago, Hadras said:

Nick Name: Hadras

Brief description on why you want to join: Looking for people to play with, to be better at this game and have some fun

Brief description on what you bring to the table: Open minded, can be competitive and cooperative, help when needed, been playing games for years mostly loot based and fps

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: A welcome place that i can make new friends and most of all play this game and having fun

Nick Name: J07DAN

Brief description on why you want to join: want a community i can play with not just on EFT but other games too.

Brief description on what you bring to the table: experience in diffrent genres of games including simulation games, mmo and shooters.

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: just a community of nice people i can play games with.

Nick Name: Saum

Time Zone: GMT 0

Brief description on why you want to join: It's hard to play this game on your own, there's no way of grouping with strangers and being able to trust them. Being part of a clan will enable me to survive more raids and be more successful.

Brief description on what you bring to the table: I play tactically, I have played the ARMA series for the past five years and I am used to playing FPS games strategically. I will be able to ensure we can sweep the entire map for every piece of valuable loot and ensure each team member receives a fair cut.

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity: I am looking for a community of people who are relaxed, enjoy playing games and like to win. Also looking to make some great friends who I can share many hours playing games with.

Nick Name: Iknowmk

Time Zone: CST

Brief description on why you want to join:  My very first post, I'm downloading as we speak.  I realize in games like this you are dead meat without a supporting cast.  I am looking for realistic tactical warfare, I have yet to find it.  I am hoping this is it!

Brief description on what you bring to the table: Former Marine, have lead many people throughout my life.  I have been a part of ARMA 2/3, Squad, and many other games.

Brief description on what you are looking for in Singularity:  Mature adults, annoying children are not my thing.  One hint of that and I will probably bounce.