Sign in to follow this  
Waterhook

Is hacking a thing?

Waterhook

Hello everyone. 
I will start off my saying I am new to the game, me and my friend just bought it today, and we have now slowly started to understand how the game works. I am enjoying the game a fair bit now. After finally getting my first extraction complete, it started to overshadow the times I've been killed by a sniper while being unarmed or the times I've had a teammate stab me in the back while I search a crate, just so he could get my pistol.
My question is if hacking is a thing in this game? 
Me and my friend just died in a game, where we were hidden in a little wooden area, with atleast 3 meters between us, him laying down and me standing up. This guy must have sneaked up on us, and killed us both with an insane amount of accuracy and within an extremely short amount of time. I've attatched a few pictures for reference to what happened. 
I want to point out that I am not nameshaming anyone. This guy could just be really really skilled, I do not know. I guess I am also asking to learn. Then next time i will remember to be more careful due to the risk of being able to be killed like this. 
Thanks, In advande.

Cya on the field! 
Regards. 

2018-01-13[01-10] (0).png

26909257_10215687086239514_359072769_o.png

HAMBURGLER71

well if he was cheating, nothing you or anyone can do except wait for him to get banned. Its been covered 1000 times on here. Unfortunately it is what it is. 

sometimes you wont hear a gunshot all round until the 1 random headshot killing you randomly. Anyone can be playing any around, with any skill level, any time. 

Also this game its very easy to take out 2 targets near eachother  as you die with 1-2 good rounds without armor. 

he probably stalked you guys for a bit then snuck up and made his move. 

Mike28

I would say those were legit kills. For this patch, I have noticed that suppressed weapons are sometimes completely silent. I have also been killed by someone I couldn't see but I know it was desync. Hacking in EFT doesn't seem to be as common as other popular games these days although I'm sure it exists. 

Have fun man and if you're that fresh to the game, be prepared to die... a lot! This is what makes successful extractions feel so accomplished. 

FLP

Hello,

We do not accept user reports of hacking/cheating at this time. We have an active anticheat measure in place and currently working. All cheaters/hackers will be detected and banned.

Thank You for your passion