Sign in to follow this  
Argis

Fix Load Times

Ok it's after the holidays and are the trials over?  The stress test is over. 

I'm on the East Coast of US and my play time is 7pm EST (-5 GMC) and it's uplayable.  When will the load times come back down?

Shoreline is even bad now - 13+ minutes and counting

During peak hours it should take approximately 5 minutes at max to connect to a game, anything over that and your loading has messed up and you´ll have to restart the game to fix it.

Otherwise, it should be a minute or two for shoreline.

If you want faster loadings otherwise, I´d recommend moving the game to an SSD.

39 minutes ago, -Fergus- said:

During peak hours it should take approximately 5 minutes at max to connect to a game, anything over that and your loading has messed up and you´ll have to restart the game to fix it.

That's not true, I've played for 3 days now and I can play all day with near instant q times but as soon as it hits around 7-8pm EST the times go to 8-15 minutes. I got into a customs with my friends after a 14 minute q time... Game becomes 100% unplayable in the evenings..

3 hours ago, -Fergus- said:

Sorry but that is not the case.  I have it on an 860 EVO ssd.  I was waiting well over 30 minutes just now trying to finish a task in Factory - had to quit.  Customs is an easy 10 minutes.  

I heard some guys hooked up with European players at this time and were able to get in quicker on the EU servers