EliteJarod

Aiming strategy

EliteJarod

I was curious if people aim for legs more or center mass.  My default is to aim center mass unless I come up on someone who’s still or unaware then I try for headshot.

i have noticed most of my deaths are legs, so that’s why I ask, do people default to legs to skip any armored protection?

i might need to do some tests but it seems like that’s the ticket if you can’t get a headshot in a gunfight where you’re both shooting at one another.

Ravenhawkhero
Just now, EliteJarod said:

I was curious if people aim for legs more or center mass.  My default is to aim center mass unless I come up on someone who’s still or unaware then I try for headshot.

i have noticed most of my deaths are legs, so that’s why I ask, do people default to legs to skip any armored protection?

i might need to do some tests but it seems like that’s the ticket if you can’t get a headshot in a gunfight where you’re both shooting at one another.

People will shoot legs out to slow you down, then kill you.

I cant aim that well so i just aim for centre of mass

JJamie

for me it depends on what gun/ammo im using. if im using a shotty/pistol/smg i'll definitely shoot for the legs. if im using an ak74n or akm with decent ammo i'll just try to hit them as much as a can, and i usually aim for center mass so my recoil ends up hitting them in the head once or twice.

it is hard to get into the habit of shooting for the legs if you don't have arpen stuff though - really is.