Please ban this hacker

LilPeeWizzle

LilPeeWizzle

I've ran into this guy along with my group I play with. Sounds like he has unlimited ammo and it continues to shoot non-stop to the point to where the game lags. You will see him skipping across the map to all main points( Buddy was at pier and i was at hotel/resort). He killed my buddy which explained the guy was standing still crouched, then died. He was stating how it was non stop shooting which i was like i doubt that it may be a 300 mag drum or something bizzare. Well nope right as i entered resort here comes this shooting. I then see the guy skipping across the place while aiming at the ground. I started to run away and the lag started and boom dead. Please remove this. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
TheInheritor

If you would have taken a couple minutes to browse the forums, you would see MANY posts over the last couple months of people posting about cheaters, and a Moderator responding with "BSG does not accept hackusations". Like they have said before, they have a working anti-cheat system in place, and it will deal with the person accordingly if they were cheating.

TheInheritor
Just now, Twotaptimmyiii said:

@TheInheritorThat is like Microsoft saying that Windows defender will keep out every virus lol

Which is exactly why Microsoft does not say things like that.   ?    Cheating is not undetectable, which means that it will be detected eventually, and the person responsible for cheating will be banned. So if the person mentioned above was cheating, they will be banned.

Twotaptimmyiii

@TheInheritor No anti cheat will beat Chinese hackers. PUBG has one of the best anti-cheats available and they are three steps behinds Chinese players that make their own hacks. So I am going to have to disagree with your opinion. No, A skilled hacker will not be caught by anti-cheat alone.

Maybe not complain. They do ban waves. poo happens man. It's called a "Hackusation" for a reason. You don't know if he is or not. Just let the devs do their job.

GhostZ69
8 minutes ago, Zybane said:

Cheating will always be one step ahead of any anti-cheat if you are willing to pay for it (unfortunately scum are). Insight:

Wow, someone knows what they are talking about.  I accidentally banned a guy like this on my DayZ mod server.  He came into the TS to ask how the %$#$ did I catch him.  When I told him I accidentally banned him, he went on to say that he was in fact cheating and asked me to log in to show me.  His cheats were 100% hand written.  We could not detect crap he was doing.  We had to manually change how our logging system worked.  We worked with him for months and for months he would show us how he did stuff so we could catch anyone doing it.  Then he would write new stuff we could not detect.  It went in loops like crazy.  Even our best coder was amazed at this guys skill.  He was a white hat hacker for a security lab that tested banks/brokerages/large LTD companies.  As long as there are games to cheat on people can and will cheat.  There is NOTHING that can be done to stop 100% of the cheats.  Period.