WackoDesperado

I try my hardest to love this game but I can't

1 hour ago, MadMills said:

Nothing worse then the sub human's who camp and wait for those with balls that move about the map searching. This game seems littered with that type of scum. So far, and yes I'm new. But so far I've witnessed either A. The player has absolutely no life and has achieved the defense of a tank or B. A sub-human camper who couldn't shoot the side of a barn while moving. Cowardly player's stealing other more deserving peoples gear.

Welcome to Tarkov.

Remember that this subhuman camper actually has to traverse the map, like everyone else, in order to extract. Factory aside, that walk is going to entail a lot of exposure.  I curse the corpse camping currs who will not take a shot until I've clearly gone into inventory screen. Yet I'll take advantage if the opportunity comes up for me. Hypocrisy, along with all the other ugliness, it's just another day in Tarkov. 

4 hours ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

You just need to lose the "I know everything I am an invincible teenager." attitude and take some more time to learn this wonderful baddass/shitty laggy game.

I've followed this game for the past year and I know exactly what I was getting into, but thanks for the assumption. Also, what a friendly tone you have instead of offering constructive criticism.

10 hours ago, tss said:

I've followed this game for the past year and I know exactly what I was getting into, but thanks for the assumption. Also, what a friendly tone you have instead of offering constructive criticism.

Yeah, I am guessing that you are right about the 14-15 mark.  Went through the same crap with my daughter and oldest son.  Youngest son is Autistic so it went rather well with him.  Doing research for a year does not teach you the game.  Does not teach you how far away those shots are, which direction that is most likely from.  I am sorry, but you have your 20 hours in the game now, you should know how to navigate the map upside and backwards...  /end sarcasm

The armor does need some work, mainly hit boxes. For example if you shot someone wearing a paca sideways through the shoulder the round would most likely kill them. That's one reason gun fighter stances are always chest forward with armor exposed and not sideways like you'd see in a movie.

As for people being sneaky and camping certain areas; exits, loot spawns, and so on. Most military missions revolve around early recon and well established observation points... Could you imagine if camping was a no go in real life? Everyone would be calling the American sniper a camping low life and not a hero. The boys from generation kill would be recon scum and not early warning machines. 

vor 22 Stunden schrieb ShowMeDeWai:

Yeah, I am guessing that you are right about the 14-15 mark.  Went through the same crap with my daughter and oldest son.  Youngest son is Autistic so it went rather well with him.  Doing research for a year does not teach you the game.  Does not teach you how far away those shots are, which direction that is most likely from.  I am sorry, but you have your 20 hours in the game now, you should know how to navigate the map upside and backwards...  /end sarcasm

Don't get personal. With that you are dismissing every point you're making, and it doesn't matter at all if he's really a teenager, it's your attitude that pisses me off. And before you start, I'm 26. Imo, saying that doing research for a year (!) doesn't teach you the game is just ridiculous, of course you'd lack practical knowledge, but a freakin year mate, don't be so elitist, doesn't help.

Edited by Eduardowitsch

On 1/25/2018 at 10:39 PM, tss said:

He nailed you hard, you can tell by your attitude that hes RIGHT on with his 'invincible teenager' remark.  Someday you will understand him completely.  :)

9 hours ago, Eduardowitsch said:

Don't get personal. With that you are dismissing every point you're making, and it doesn't matter at all if he's really a teenager, it's your attitude that pisses me off. And before you start, I'm 26. Imo, saying that doing research for a year (!) doesn't teach you the game is just ridiculous, of course you'd lack practical knowledge, but a freakin year mate, don't be so elitist, doesn't help.

I probably should not have gotten personal, you are correct.  But it was to make a point, not insult him.  Facts are facts.  I have been watching Nascar and F1 races my whole life.  That is about 30+ years of watching that I can remember.  I have been driving a car for about 35 years.  (yes, since I was 7.)  I have been playing Gran Turismo since GT 1.  That does not mean that I can go out on Laguna Seca raceway and win races.  It does not mean that I can go run that track and then come and complain that my F1 car is not handling correctly or that the curves are not right or that the lighting is different.  Well, I can complain, but that does not mean my complaints are valid.  I mean come on man that is 30+ years of watching racing, driving REAL cars and playing all sorts of racing sims.  I should go out on the track and win every race right? 

I am NOT be elitest.  I will be the first to admit that I am maybe slightly above average at the game.  HE was the one being elitest.  His quote (not really quoted but none the less)  "I know EVERY loot spot.  I know EVERY map like the back of my hand.  I know EVERYTHING about the game..."  That is elitest.  I was just trying to tell him that with 20 hours in the game, you do NOT know everything.  Period.

• Like 1

That is the nature of this game, sometimes you might not have super gear but you still keep going and maybe get lucky.

I died so many times to more geared people when i started playing this game, i kept trying and i stopped playing for some time. The only way to get anywhere is playing, dying and learning the game. Now i can say that i am better than average and i can kill people even if my gear isnt that great some raids.

Why do you think people go hatchling runs? They are doing it since they might get lucky and get great loot from that raid. If you want matching by gear you would end up in all hatchling runs? Ok you can kill scavs, but really is that any fun?

This is meant to be a hardcore game.

And to the topic itself, like i said i stopped playing a few times, but something pulled me back and now i cant stop playing haha. When you get somewhat good in the game it is a very loveable game. :beawesome:

Edited by Nosko81

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ShowMeDeWai:

I probably should not have gotten personal, you are correct.  But it was to make a point, not insult him.  Facts are facts.  I have been watching Nascar and F1 races my whole life.  That is about 30+ years of watching that I can remember.  I have been driving a car for about 35 years.  (yes, since I was 7.)  I have been playing Gran Turismo since GT 1.  That does not mean that I can go out on Laguna Seca raceway and win races.  It does not mean that I can go run that track and then come and complain that my F1 car is not handling correctly or that the curves are not right or that the lighting is different.  Well, I can complain, but that does not mean my complaints are valid.  I mean come on man that is 30+ years of watching racing, driving REAL cars and playing all sorts of racing sims.  I should go out on the track and win every race right? 

I am NOT be elitest.  I will be the first to admit that I am maybe slightly above average at the game.  HE was the one being elitest.  His quote (not really quoted but none the less)  "I know EVERY loot spot.  I know EVERY map like the back of my hand.  I know EVERYTHING about the game..."  That is elitest.  I was just trying to tell him that with 20 hours in the game, you do NOT know everything.  Period.

Thanks for not overreacting, and I didn't want it to sound like I think everything could be achieved with theory only, that's obiously not the case. I just meant that he propably having played some shooters ( plus the year of watching it) wouldn't act like an idiot and quite professional in Tarkov.

So basically we're on the same side here that nothing's absolute. I don't really think he literally meant "everything" though, if that's the case, it really is a little naive.

On a sidenote, I like racing sims and I do believe you'd definately do better as similiar "rookies" who wouldn't have had that experience, given a nice "training" setupB|but I guess that's about it

On 1/26/2018 at 12:28 PM, VladThePad said:

Welcome to Tarkov.

Remember that this subhuman camper actually has to traverse the map, like everyone else, in order to extract. Factory aside, that walk is going to entail a lot of exposure.  I curse the corpse camping currs who will not take a shot until I've clearly gone into inventory screen. Yet I'll take advantage if the opportunity comes up for me. Hypocrisy, along with all the other ugliness, it's just another day in Tarkov. 

Kill a player inside and take his bag and tag. Leave the meat for the crows.

Kill the crows when they arrive and take everything you can, then leave - crows become suspicious around dead crows.

Go home, add 2 tbsp salt and enjoy your crow soup (and all their gear).

And there is no effect that player use rapid fire

but in the real battle,no matter Russia SSO or US operator even a ordinary soldier,they dont use auto fire in the battle.auto fire only to suppress.

so this game make me like play cod(in the high ping)

I get it too, I'm lvl 6 but have plenty of guns and ammo from scav runs. I don't hatchet as if yet, but I run PMC 25% of the time. My friend does surprisingly well with his PMC and he has shitty 1.5/1 dsl. Practice, practice practice, yes sometimes it seems unfair but I've killed players with fort and fast with my 17, it was just his turn for the d- sync. See you out there.