Light1984

Nested Backpacks

So I picked up a backpack from a killed player and there were 5 to 6 other packs nested inside. Easy fix is to have each subsequent backpack that you stuff into the first one lose 2 to 3 slots. Maybe just grey them out or something. Kind of credulous to have 5 packs and then body armor in the last one.

Thanks,
Josh

I thought of nested backpacks as a problem as well, my idea of a solution was that backpacks the same size shouldn't allow another to be inside of itself, however, like how you can fold the stocks on firearms, you can compress a backpack into a 2*3 non-container item that can be put inside of any backpack.

Curious to see if the devs see it as a problem and if they do anything about it.

The Standard Edition stash is incriminatingly tiny already, only the 2 most expensive editions have a reasonably sized stash. I think nesting bags is okay.

1 hour ago, TheUniT said:

The Standard Edition stash is incriminatingly tiny already, only the 2 most expensive editions have a reasonably sized stash. I think nesting bags is okay.

By release we're supposed to catch up with EOD size stash.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb KastorKrieg:

By release we're supposed to catch up with EOD size stash.

I guess that's fair-ish, it's weird anyway. Could you give me a source?