Matching in Factory

Highmark9090

Highmark9090

New to this game got it around Christmas.  Have been enjoying it even with some technical problems that I can look past with how early this is.  I have one MAJOR problem though.  I have NEVER been able to play a game on Factory as a PMC.  I've played a couple of runs as a SCAV but never as a PMC.  The matching time goes forever. It wasnt a big deal for me while I was learning I just went to other maps and learned them.  Now I'm trying to complete some of the tasks and I need to get a Fort.  Everything I'm seeing the best way to get it is a long factory run but I cant get on to try.  The last hour of my stream has been me trying to connect to a factory game to no avail. Does anybody have any ideas why or how I can fix this I'm really starting to get frustrated.

Same here. Matching times for Factory and Customs is absurd. My discord friends and I keep trying to play but the matching times are frustrating them to the point of taking breaks. hopefully they'll play later like they said, this is ridiculous.

Edited by ShawnWolf
Highmark9090

Ill try in the morning to see if that any better. Hopefully it will be because now I have a quest to deliver a doc case to a room in the factory map Ill be super pissed if I cant level up Prapor because of this stupidity.