Sign in to follow this  
fRYdad5656

Matching Time????

SO...... I'm glad I paid $150 for this game to sit and wait for matching....... It's been obvious to the blind that many more servers are needed. Did BSG squander there money??? Or do they plan to add the many servers they promised from the get go? I know for dam sure I didn't pay out the ass to sit and wait to play their game. SMH

• Sad 2

43 minutes ago, fRYdad5656 said:

SO...... I'm glad I paid $150 for this game to sit and wait for matching....... It's been obvious to the blind that many more servers are needed. Did BSG squander there money??? Or do they plan to add the many servers they promised from the get go? I know for dam sure I didn't pay out the ass to sit and wait to play their game. SMH

No you literally paid to be a part of the testing for this game, which at times has problems. They literally did a stress test to locate the issues in their servers, which they did and are in the process of fixing them.

8 hours ago, zpwarrior said:

No you literally paid to be a part of the testing for this game, which at times has problems. They literally did a stress test to locate the issues in their servers, which they did and are in the process of fixing them.

The waiting time has nothing to do with the "server issues" you speak of. Nights and weekends bring a lot more players to the game and there is obviously not enough servers. It's ridiculous if you ask me, and it's been going on before the stress test. It's pretty freakin simple really. More servers.

16 minutes ago, fRYdad5656 said:

The waiting time has nothing to do with the "server issues" you speak of. Nights and weekends bring a lot more players to the game and there is obviously not enough servers. It's ridiculous if you ask me, and it's been going on before the stress test. It's pretty freakin simple really. More servers.

Once again you bought into a beta test of an unfinished game. There is going to be bugs, there is going to be server issues. They will be ironed out eventually when they get to them. Didn't want to wait, or test for bugs then you should have read what you were paying for. Maybe you should take some time off since you want a polished game, and the rest of us will test and find the rest of the bugs.

Edited by jukeboxknox

Battlestate have been, and are adding more servers, this takes time to setup and configure and with the steadily increasing popularity of the game its a race. But it will become better and better. Meanwhile, please be patient.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jukeboxknox said:

Once again you bought into a beta test of an unfinished game. There is going to be bugs, there is going to be server issues. They will be ironed out eventually when they get to them. Didn't want to wait, or test for bugs then you should have read what you were paying for. Maybe you should take some time off since you want a polished game, and the rest of us will test and find the rest of the bugs.

Ya man, I've tested plenty of betas and early access' before, your spiel is pointless and repetitive, get off of BSG's jock. Like I said, this isn't a bug or a server issue, and it's been going on long before the stress test. I can say that the game's player base isn't growing that fast to where added servers can't keep up. I am plenty patient and will continue to be. This is a huge reason why people get turned off to this game and why it should be a top priority. 

• Sad 1