Hacker named

Got instakilled by a player named  on woods, on two occasions, on two different days playing with a friend on both occasions, lost alot of gear both times have footage of it if anyone needs proof. What can be done about this?

Edited by NoDG
Hackusation removed
zpwarrior
9 minutes ago, UniiqueHD said:

Got instakilled by a player named Skeeden on woods, on two occasions, on two different days playing with a friend on both occasions, lost alot of gear both times have footage of it if anyone needs proof. What can be done about this?

So dying instantly is your proof he is a hacker? BSG does not accept manual hacker reports, they have an anti cheat in place that detects and bans hackers. Naming and shaming on most forums is against the rules.

3 minutes ago, zpwarrior said:

So dying instantly is your proof he is a hacker? BSG does not accept manual hacker reports, they have an anti cheat in place that detects and bans hackers. Naming and shaming on most forums is against the rules.

Me and a different teammate on both occasions dying to the same player, first time was from across the lake on woods with a 1 second pause between killing me and my friend both in the head. So yes.

BSG does not accept cheater reports. This thread is going to get locked. Also, getting killed instantly is far from proof that somebody is cheating.