Sign in to follow this  
Jukeeee

New mt helmet

so what i want to know is why am i getting one poo when im using the new helm and fort amour. for the 2nd time in 2 hours ive gone fully geared and been 1 shot and lost a hell of alot of money. so im asking what is the point in me paying for all that gear when i could just go without it and get the same result 

The newer OPSCORE helmet system relies on its additional upgrades to function correctly, the standard helmet however is able to withstand low to medium calibre rounds from most rifles with little chance of penetration... THAT being said, when it comes to mid calibre and higher calibre rounds the keyword is that there is a "chance" to penetrate... a 7.62 from an AKM is quite capable of doing so. Guns that are almost always guaranteed to penetrate and knock your head off those packing 7.62x54R and .308 (Which includes the new RSASS DMR rifle).

Armor is not supposed to make you invincible, nor impermeable to bullets, it is supposed to assist you in shrugging off the slight chance that you get hit by a bullet whilst hiding in cover or running in combat. Running out in the open or facing someone head on and eating an entire magazine is quite simply /not/ how to play, nor is it realistic by any means.

If you find yourself dying a lot, even with high tiered gear, then maybe it is time to rethink your play style and switch for a more cover based approach, rather than a juggernaut approach... FYI Juggernauts do not exist, regardless of what Call of Duty may have you believe.

Hopefully that shed a bit of light on your situation.