Sign in to follow this  
ProtissOG

Prapor not leveling?

So I meet all requirements. If I purchase something from him, it raises me to level 2. But there are no items on the level 2 tab, even if I refresh. If I then leave prapor, and come back to him, I am back to level 1 again.

I have restarted my client 3x. What am I doing wrong, or is this a bug?

2018-01-13[02-41] (0).png

2018-01-13[02-42] (0).png

2018-01-13[02-42] (1).png

Definitely a bug but it sometimes takes a couple of minutes to register. If it continues, post this under general and let the devs look at it.

Edited by Vipertech0911

Ok, I made sure the trader timers reset before posting my therapist one - just to make sure that wasn't the cause. You can see in my first pics there was about 18 minutes left, and in the therapist pic there is 55 mins left or whatever it was. So I don't think the trader timer has anything to do with it. I don't want to go back in to tarkov until I see what I can get for upgrades. Silencer maybe, or sights, or something that will help. Maybe armor. I don't know, but I imagine something that will improve my chances in my visit.

Yeah it has some kinda delay sometimes for traders to update and devs know that is a thing, but if you wanna make sure they get it make bug report =)

Ok, I did a run (I had to do the 206 quest anyway, knocked it out) and they updated. I'm not sure if that's a coincidence, or if you have to do a run to get it to update. Either way, I'm good now.