Sneak update or night Scavs better equipped? Date/time issues?

KastorKrieg

KastorKrieg

I just went into Customs at ~1530, turns out it was already 2130 and getting dark fast. Happened to me twice on Customs today, before as a PMC. Also, my Scav came in "better" equipped - I had a Blackrock vest, a Saiga 9mm single shot SMG and some mags and ammo for it.

Is it normal and just something I haven't seen, on both accounts?

1PX6Jns.png

QZpi7VL.png

TanithScout

You're scav equipment is rolled after each cooldown, perhaps on death/reload while the cooldown is ticking so unless you're spawning in with different loot to what the avatar takes in, no?

KastorKrieg
4 minutes ago, TanithScout said:

You're scav equipment is rolled after each cooldown, perhaps on death/reload while the cooldown is ticking so unless you're spawning in with different loot to what the avatar takes in, no?

Not the point. The date / time was different than the lobby I chose. Also it's the first time I see a Saiga-9 and a Blackrock on a player Scav, but that might be just me. It's always ben TOZ, Vekhr, Grach or MR133/153.

I found that last night (12/01/18) when a mate an myself were doing some PMC night raids on customs the scavs did seem better equipped. They were mostly armed with MP153 shotguns, SAIGA shotguns and the Saiga 9mm SMGs.

We got out of that raid with a silly amount of semi-auto shotguns :)

zpwarrior

My times are always off, usually by an hour. I have had whete its almost 6 hours off causing it to be day when i go in at night with night vision. Just a bug atm. Scav gear is just random.

Edited by zpwarrior

From what I understand, the time difference is caused by...desync...

I saw a post explaining it a few days ago, not sure what thread it was in though.  Can't remember.

The solution/workaround for now is to exit the game, close the launcher, and reopen everything.  I notice time only really differs greatly if I've been playing for a long time at a time.  I too have had raids that say they're mid-afternoon, only to spawn in after dark.  This log out/back in work around seems to fix it for me at least.