ke1gen

Kill Cam (Hear me out)

Phoenixsui
Am ‎16‎.‎05‎.‎2018 um 16:58 schrieb mabarian:

I think you should not get a killcam. That would be a disaster for snipers and campers. We would be updated always with the latest tendencies on sniping spots. That's sort of cheating. You are revealing the position of a player. And probably he has only 2 or 3 places.

I suggest you can get an autopsy from Therapist upon paying her an amount proportional to your cash. This report would tell you how many impacts you got, where, with what kind of ammo and weapon, from what estimated distance and spot (maybe a radius of 30 meters), who killed/shooted you, etc.

Of course, having all the above information available would not be realistic, but it is not realistic either to know who killed you and we are having that right now.

Having to pay for this report will force people not to be so greedy and curious to know how they died all the time. They will go for an autopsy only when they suspect something weird was going on or just to beat the curiosity. For example, a starting player would pay a 1% of their cash. If they have 300.000 roubles, they would pay 3000.  There should also be a top amount to pay, like 50.000 roubles. And there could be different levels of detail for reports depending on the demanded information.

If free, the report would end up killing the game's surprise factor. Player would develop an unnatural awareness of hot spots for easy kills. Finding one of those spots should be done with your own effort.

It is not like there werent 1000 possible sniper positions on the big maps. Sorry if you only know 3 spots but then i will adress you to your last sentence ;).

A video report is worth 100 times more than a text report for analysis of how you died. I am Sniping as well but i have no problem with killcams. It is because a sniper usualy change his position after a few shots. Enemys will figure out your position anyway if oyu stay there forever.

But the Therapist Idea is cool as well ;).

Wakmatha

try playing on Asian server... id would love a report function and kill cam... 

Violetta
On 1/14/2018 at 4:43 AM, _Dom1n4toI2_ said:

This game is a simulation, not COD or BF style FPS.
Someone shoots You from the bush 100 yards away IRL You won't know where it came from anyway, so why would that be implemented in this game?

You also would be dead and none of this discussion would matter anyway. But it's a video game. You have to have some enjoyment when playing and leniency when addressing these issues. I'm all for a PUBG styled kill cam, or more information in the death screen. What you got shot from, from how far away, a bullet to what body part killed you, ect. Anything to help us better understand how we died.

The PUBG styled death cam would be awesome when they start accepting cheater reports. 

Edited by Violetta
  • Sad 1

Seddrik-9mm

No kill cam. Ever.

Ruins the skill requirement in PVP by handing the solution to the opponents who lost a man.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

oldirty
vor 15 Minuten schrieb Seddrik-9mm:

No kill cam. Ever.

Ruins the skill requirement in PVP by handing the solution to the opponents who lost a man.

I beg to differ, it increases the skill requirement if anything. More people will know more about the game which ultimately makes the game harder.

About the topic:

A replay function is an absolut must for this game for many different reasons and they maybe already have one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70_QmnjhCU "recorded via replay function"

The possibilities for content creators are huge it, could aid the anti cheat system, it would help new players and even veterans to learn or just for fun looking at an entire match from a birds eye view.

Its an absolut must!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Seddrik-9mm

So, I take the time, effort and patience to kill you from my sneaky position.  You die and get an instant view of my position.  Even if its not a sneaky spot, and I just surprise you and your team...

1. You have, with no effort just gained an advantage. Knowledge of my position that you did not figure out, work for or earn.

2. You can in that split second now ghost me to your buddies in comms. Even if you SAY you won't, you KNOW many people will.  Every game I have ever played that held this "feature" was used this way.  Even by me.  It is unavoidable (unless you just want to tie your hands while other people have all the advantages and let your friends die).

Thus, it corrupts the true tactical, intelligent efforts in the game play. You may as well build in ESP or make arrows hover over opponents.

The game "feature" hands you the opponent's location.

It is arcade style, not realistic, not survival, not hard core.

There is absolutely no increase ins skill requirement using this. It obviously diminishes skill requirements.

Content can be created without this.

Anticheat can be performed without this.

It is not needed & is very detrimental.

nelly99
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, Barakna said:

Alright hear me out here.

There's been quite a few instances where me or one of my friends, if not all of us, suddenly just fall to our deaths. So sound of explosions, shots or anything. Sometimes we aren't even that close to each other. Sometimes it wont say what killed us, simply that we died. Other times there'll be a name attached to our death. 

I feel like something is afoot here and we suspect hacking. A kill cam would be nice so people can verify what killed them. Could make it delayed by like, a minute, maybe more, or something so groups  of players can't abuse it.

The game is great, but suddenly dying with no indication of what killed you can be game-closingly infuriating.

Thoughts?

regardless of the cause of death, i think a kill cam would be great on tarkov anyway, as long as it was done right it would be a cool edition to the game....

Violetta
55 minutes ago, Seddrik-9mm said:

-snip-

You know people have already addressed your concerns with abusing a kill-cam, right? It's only view-able when your whole squad is wiped and/or theirs. Like PUBG

How is it detrimental to skills and progression? How is it detrimental to the game itself? Maybe if you elaborated other than shut others down we might see your point.

Seddrik-9mm

Your response doesn't change my points:

There is absolutely no increase ins skill requirement using this. It obviously diminishes/bypasses skill requirements.

How is a detailed response "shutting others down"? Unless... you feel unable to refute the points?

Edited by Seddrik-9mm

oldirty
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Seddrik-9mm:

So, I take the time, effort and patience to kill you from my sneaky position.  You die and get an instant view of my position.  Even if its not a sneaky spot, and I just surprise you and your team...

1. You have, with no effort just gained an advantage. Knowledge of my position that you did not figure out, work for or earn.

2. You can in that split second now ghost me to your buddies in comms. Even if you SAY you won't, you KNOW many people will.  Every game I have ever played that held this "feature" was used this way.  Even by me.  It is unavoidable (unless you just want to tie your hands while other people have all the advantages and let your friends die).

Thus, it corrupts the true tactical, intelligent efforts in the game play. You may as well build in ESP or make arrows hover over opponents.

There is absolutely no increase ins skill requirement using this. It obviously diminishes skill requirements.

It is not needed & is very detrimental.

Well you either dont undertand or refuse to, not sure why you ignore every bit of information.

Nobody wants a kill cam! What I am talking about is a replay function, a demo viewer like for example in counter strike. This has no direct impact on your match or expirience. It just means that after the match you can rewatch the entire match from every single players PoV, free camera, 3rd person view etc.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Seddrik-9mm:

How is a detailed response "shutting others down"? Unless... you feel unable to refute the points?

Maybe we should start to talk about the same thing. It seems you have zero idea what is going and the only thing you know is CoD.

Counter stirke beats every single point you just menitioned and counter strike is waaaaaaaay more hardcore and waaaaaaaaay more competitiv than EFT. Your arguments dont hold up a single candle ;)

• Sad 1

Seddrik-9mm

@oldirty  "Well you either dont undertand or refuse to, not sure why you ignore every bit of information."

What is with the motive assassinations in this thread? Can you not have a discussion without emo-raging?

Thread is titled "Kill Cam (Hear me out)". So yeah, I am addressing kill cams.

You are not really asking for just a replay. You can use a recording program and replay *your *own *efforts any time or stream and do the same (or even your friends).

What you want, I will define in your own words (caps added for emphasis):  "It just means that after the match you can rewatch the entire match FROM EVERY SINGLE PLAYERS POV, FREE CAMERA, 3RD PERSON VIEW etc." That is not just a replay... it is an arcade like feature.

You define a lot more than a mere replay.

Your emo accusations reveal defensiveness. As if you know that your point is arcade-ish and you have no better way to defend your views...

I have never played COD. I have played many FPS over the last 25+ years, some even competitively.  But please, continue to accuse me silly of things and pat yourself on the back as if you have made a brilliant retort.

I'd suggest you grow up if you want to have a civil discussion. But if you just want rant and shout down anyone who differs... keep up what you are doing. 

Have a great day, sir. I'm out.

Edited by Seddrik-9mm

oldirty
vor 5 Stunden schrieb Seddrik-9mm:

Your emo accusations reveal defensiveness. As if you know that your point is arcade-ish and you have no better way to defend your views...

So what about counter strike? Its a hardcore competitive shooter (EFT will never even come close) and it has that feature. It doesnt break anything, it has zero negativ effects on the game. Infact, people would actually compain if it wasnt there.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Seddrik-9mm:

Thread is titled "Kill Cam (Hear me out)". So yeah, I am addressing kill cams.

The OP is well aware that it needs to be done in a way so nobody can abuse it. Thats why a demo recorder is the best solution.

Caydran

EFT does not need a killcam in my opinion, as it is still in Beta sometimes you will encounter bugs, not hearing shots or grenades etc, these are known issues although a lot rarer than they used to be. The anti-cheat does it's job but as with any game, as soon as you patch a hack/script they just make a new one and so on and so forth. I am pretty sure the Devs have already said there will not be a killcam, which I am happy about, just because this is a FPS it doesn't mean it has to have the same features another does. EFT has always been a punishing and somewhat brutal game, and that is why I like it, when you survive that raid with a shed load of kills and gear to boot, that feeling is priceless!

EssBee
2 hours ago, oldirty said:

So what about counter strike? Its a hardcore competitive shooter (EFT will never even come close) and it has that feature. It doesnt break anything, it has zero negativ effects on the game. Infact, people would actually compain if it wasnt there.

The OP is well aware that it needs to be done in a way so nobody can abuse it. Thats why a demo recorder is the best solution.

"Hardcore" lol. I'm MGE in comp and tanking bullets from any gun in that game isn't hardcore. Nor is getting shot in the face by a pistol and not dying with a helmet protecting your HEAD only. There are so many reasons CS:GO can't be considered hardcore. Competitive? Sure. Hardcore? Nah. If you consider it hardcore, no wonder why you want a kill cam/replay function.

Addressing the kill cam though, the main gripe I have about it is that you could learn all the hiding spots of people, all the nooks and "secrets" of someone's play style. Yes it could help catch cheaters but that's nothing a viable anti-cheat couldn't do. You can also record cheaters and report (if they ever allowed that to be possible) on your own accord. 

Klean and other streamers have a discord that has a "hacker report" channel where he's DOING IT ON HIS OWN ACCORD, NOT RELATED TO BSG. Where they go through if you have ACTUAL proof of a cheater. They will send it up the line and boom bang bing. There you go. It's called "The Blacksite".  They go through every report as far as I know to make sure it's a true cheater.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH BSG^^^^^^^^

You should learn from your mistakes on your own. Not having some internal game assistance after the raid to show you exactly how you got killed, where and by whom. Not even mentioning that you said ALL PLAYERS in the raid. Oh duck no. Please, no.

EDIT: It's a SURVIVAL game not a classic FPS, as CS:GO is. There's a difference, a big one at that. Also maybe admins having access to this only I would be completely fine with to catch cheaters. The general population? Nah nah nah.

Edited by EssBee

Niewiarygodny

Didn't read, too long.
Propably poo ton of ppl cried that "oh no enemy will know where i am if they play squad"  etc.

Well there 1 simple thing, kill cam which would appear AFTER raid is ended. Sometimes we just want to know if it was a cheater, or bug or how we died. 

With such kill cam AFTER raid is ended there wouldn't be any problem with informations :).

EssBee
8 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Didn't read, too long.
Propably poo ton of ppl cried that "oh no enemy will know where i am if they play squad"  etc.

Well there 1 simple thing, kill cam which would appear AFTER raid is ended. Sometimes we just want to know if it was a cheater, or bug or how we died. 

With such kill cam AFTER raid is ended there wouldn't be any problem with informations :).

38 minutes ago, EssBee said:

Addressing the kill cam though, the main gripe I have about it is that you could learn all the hiding spots of people, all the nooks and "secrets" of someone's play style. Yes it could help catch cheaters but that's nothing a viable anti-cheat couldn't do. You can also record cheaters and report (if they ever allowed that to be possible) on your own accord. 

Klean and other streamers have a discord that has a "hacker report" channel where he's DOING IT ON HIS OWN ACCORD, NOT RELATED TO BSG. Where they go through if you have ACTUAL proof of a cheater. They will send it up the line and boom bang bing. There you go. It's called "The Blacksite".  They go through every report as far as I know to make sure it's a true cheater.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH BSG^^^^^^^^

You should learn from your mistakes on your own. Not having some internal game assistance after the raid to show you exactly how you got killed, where and by whom. Not even mentioning that you said ALL PLAYERS in the raid. Oh duck no. Please, no.

• Sad 1

Niewiarygodny

As i thought that someone will cry about hiding spots/play style (if you can can learn someone "play style" after 10 seconds before he killed you WOW).
All the hiding spots? Are you kidding me? At each spot on each map there are like 10 or 100 spots from where you could got killed. Even there is "one" at Factory exit (that udneground one where you have to use Factory key).

11 minutes ago, EssBee said:

Yes it could help catch cheaters but that's nothing a viable anti-cheat couldn't do

Tell that to csgo :). Since you mentioned about it 1 moment ago. They are having anti cheat since always, always "working on it" and still there is overwatch, you can watch replays etc. Why? FOr users? Kinda, but also it HELPS catching cheaters.

11 minutes ago, EssBee said:

You can also record cheaters and report

So according to you, Evidence as a kill cam, which would last i.e. 10 seconds, would be a worst proof of a cheater, than "I am running on a map and i got 1 taped". What it will show? That i just got a 1 tap, i don't know from where, how if it was a legit. IF there would be such kill cam (As i said, it would appears AFTER raid) i could see if i got 1 tapped from 30m or 400m. Seems legit right?

14 minutes ago, EssBee said:

Klean and other streamers have a discord that has a "hacker report"

Okay, again you want to tell me that i should record my whole gameplay or use some stuff in background, then upload it and that video would show that i got 1 tapped from dunno where?

16 minutes ago, EssBee said:

Not even mentioning that you said ALL PLAYERS in the raid. Oh duck no. Please, no

Dunno why you quote this so i qoute this back.

Anyway. If they want add any kill cam, it should appear in "history" AFTER raid. If someone is crying (as you do) about "hahaha" playstyle, or other stuff then you can simply do not answer to my msg. 
Then saying that i can record it on my own which is not even close to a kill cam...

Whats more, BSG could just add a button near such kill cam "report with comment". WHere ppl would just add their comment and BSG would have stats about each player who got a report. FOr sure most of them will be clean, but it would help them to improve their future Anti cheat etc. 

If you are saying that kill cams/report WON"t help with anti cheat -> Look at csgo or other games. 

Also do not forget about glitchers, cause if someone would glitch, you could see it on kill cam. The more bullshit arguments i see, the more i think that you are one of them, trying to "hide playstyle of glitching" or other poo. It's not personal or something, just each of your reasons are bullshits. Once game will be realsed, internet will be flooded with "secret places" where even a monkey would be able to go to :0.

• Thanks 1

CapitanChronic
On 14 January 2018 at 2:31 AM, nexaddo187 said:

I think PUBG hit the nail on the head for hardcore shooters with an after action review styled kill cam.  I would love to see EFT impliment something like this.

Since when is pubg considered hardcore? 

• Upvote 2

EssBee
2 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

As i thought that someone will cry about hiding spots/play style (if you can can learn someone "play style" after 10 seconds before he killed you WOW).
All the hiding spots? Are you kidding me? At each spot on each map there are like 10 or 100 spots from where you could got killed. Even there is "one" at Factory exit (that udneground one where you have to use Factory key).

Jesus I'm delving into some hella salt here I think you need to calm down a bit bud. Most people are arguing that you should see the whole raid or such. 10 seconds of a replay will not help you catch a cheater. Nor will 30 seconds unless they are BLATANTLY hacking, which you can easily record as such. People take this game way too seriously and care about gear way too much. It comes and goes so quick that you legit shouldn't care. I know I don't

Tell that to csgo :). Since you mentioned about it 1 moment ago. They are having anti cheat since always, always "working on it" and still there is overwatch, you can watch replays etc. Why? FOr users? Kinda, but also it HELPS catching cheaters.

Because VAC sucks? It's pretty obvious that VAC is easily manipulated. The source engine is completely different and most likely easier to duck with. I don't know for sure but having all Valve games running off source and the modding associated with it kind of leans me in this direction. Hence why they added Overwatch in the first place. 

Not only that but comparing this game to CS:GO or PUBG is retarded. If you can't figure out why I'm not going to explain it to you.

So according to you, Evidence as a kill cam, which would last i.e. 10 seconds, would be a worst proof of a cheater, than "I am running on a map and i got 1 taped". What it will show? That i just got a 1 tap, i don't know from where, how if it was a legit. IF there would be such kill cam (As i said, it would appears AFTER raid) i could see if i got 1 tapped from 30m or 400m. Seems legit right?

Again most people here are arguing FOR A FULL RAID OF A REPLAY. You even said you didn't read through the whole post, you are uninformed in this case. I understand that it would appear after the raid (because I read all of the posts and you blatantly said you didn't) but that doesn't discount my opinion. Play style is a big part of this game and compromising legit play so you know where to look every raid for people shouldn't be a part of it. 

If I have a replay I know where to check every raid, every time and minimizes the risk and evens the playing field for those who are worse in skill level than me. Do I want an even playing field when someone could be at a lesser skill? F**k no. If I'm better and know the game better than someone, I should have a CLEAR advantage over them. 

Okay, again you want to tell me that i should record my whole gameplay or use some stuff in background, then upload it and that video would show that i got 1 tapped from dunno where?

Anyone that uses NVIDIA has the option to use shadow play and I don't suffer from any performance drops because of it. I have a clip of an obvious cheater teleporting to my side and killing me. That's the point, you SHOULDN'T know where you got killed from. That's YOUR fault for getting in a position to get killed if it's a legit player

If you want I can PM you a clip of the cheater than I recorded WITH SHADOW PLAY. It's pretty easy to press Alt+X (My hotkey) to record what I want.

Dunno why you quote this so i qoute this back

Anyway. If they want add any kill cam, it should appear in "history" AFTER raid. If someone is crying (as you do) about "hahaha" playstyle, or other stuff then you can simply do not answer to my msg. 
Then saying that i can record it on my own which is not even close to a kill cam...

Whats more, BSG could just add a button near such kill cam "report with comment". WHere ppl would just add their comment and BSG would have stats about each player who got a report. FOr sure most of them will be clean, but it would help them to improve their future Anti cheat etc. 

If you are saying that kill cams/report WON"t help with anti cheat -> Look at csgo or other games. 

Also do not forget about glitchers, cause if someone would glitch, you could see it on kill cam. The more bullshit arguments i see, the more i think that you are one of them, trying to "hide playstyle of glitching" or other poo. It's not personal or something, just each of your reasons are bullshits. Once game will be realsed, internet will be flooded with "secret places" where even a monkey would be able to go to :0.

I quoted it because YOU SAID that YOU DIDN'T READ the posts. You obviously didn't read ANY of my post. Admins could have access to kill cams. Add a "report" button at the end. So ADMINISTRATORS can review as such. NOT THE GENERAL POPULATION. The general pop shouldn't have access to such things for obvious reasons.

You make so many assumptions in this post it's ridiculous.

You say I'm "crying" when I'm giving an honest opinion. Your post is filled with salt and it's pointing towards the fact that you probably struggle in this game, but that's okay. :) You're the one complaining for a kill cam. Not me. I gave my view point as such and you attack my post aggressively. I've remained calm throughout my whole post and you accuse me of "glitching". I'm level 40, max traders and play this game a fuckton. I can show you my raids if need be but, let's be honest, you'd disregard that instantly.

TL:DR. Admins should have access to such features with general players having a "report" button so it can be MANUALLY reviewed and acted upon by someone with the power to do so.

EDIT: The fact that you don't want to join a discord to record a report such cheaters just shows a lack of effort to test and make this game better in general. You paid for this game to test AND play, not just play. If you put in the effort you will realize there are ways to report people, bugs and the like.

Edited by EssBee

Niewiarygodny

@EssBee i am not salt or angry, it's the way i write :).
1. There is no point of giving access to full raid, it's just stupid.
2. So Vac sucks, Fortnie anti cheat sucks, Pubg anti cheat sucks, Tibia anti cheat sucks, gw2 anti cheat sucks, cod anti cheat sucks, wow anti cheat suck, and many others... cause there are still ppl who cheat in those games, so is there any "good" anti cheat? Cause i literally know that they are cheates in each game. And yeah kills cams are helping/could help.
3. I commented that 10 s is enough for such cry babye "how did i die, oh cheater!", ANd yeah 10s is enough to get suspicious or no. Once such user would get a report, stuff should be able to check on him
4. I don't have to read all 3 pages to share with my opinion
5. About getting 1 tapped you totally didn't get the point, if i got 1 tapped, it could be a legit from nearby, lucky shoot or maybe a cheater from 400m with no scope etc?

15 minutes ago, EssBee said:

If you want I can PM you a clip of the cheater than I recorded WITH SHADOW PLAY.

And how many of them did you miss, cause you couldn't see them and there were teleporting since they spotted you and 1 tapped you? Well, you don't know that ;).
Also because you did such thing, do not expect that each user, after each death will check his shadowplay or other stuff to check it. 

16 minutes ago, EssBee said:

probably struggle in this game, but that's okay

I am struggling how? Cause according to my stats/money etc i am totally fine, but thanks that you are worried :).

17 minutes ago, EssBee said:

You're the one complaining for a kill cam.

Am i? Where? I am for it, there should be a kill cam, just xx second long, which would be enough in my opnion.

20 minutes ago, EssBee said:

I'm level 40, max traders and play this game a fuckton.

Congratulations, cause reaching lvl 40 or getting access to all traders is a problem :D.

EssBee
7 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

@EssBee i am not salt or angry, it's the way i write :).
1. There is no point of giving access to full raid, it's just stupid.
2. So Vac sucks, Fortnie anti cheat sucks, Pubg anti cheat sucks, Tibia anti cheat sucks, gw2 anti cheat sucks, cod anti cheat sucks, wow anti cheat suck, and many others... cause there are still ppl who cheat in those games, so is there any "good" anti cheat? Cause i literally know that they are cheates in each game. And yeah kills cams are helping/could help.
3. I commented that 10 s is enough for such cry babye "how did i die, oh cheater!", ANd yeah 10s is enough to get suspicious or no. Once such user would get a report, stuff should be able to check on him
4. I don't have to read all 3 pages to share with my opinion
5. About getting 1 tapped you totally didn't get the point, if i got 1 tapped, it could be a legit from nearby, lucky shoot or maybe a cheater from 400m with no scope etc?

And how many of them did you miss, cause you couldn't see them and there were teleporting since they spotted you and 1 tapped you? Well, you don't know that ;).
Also because you did such thing, do not expect that each user, after each death will check his shadowplay or other stuff to check it. 

I am struggling how? Cause according to my stats/money etc i am totally fine, but thanks that you are worried :).

Am i? Where? I am for it, there should be a kill cam, just xx second long, which would be enough in my opnion.

Congratulations, cause reaching lvl 40 or getting access to all traders is a problem :D.

#brickwall

EDIT: I still don't believe the general player base should have access to these features. This is a hardcore survival game and will continue to develop to be more hardcore as the game goes on. It just doesn't fit the game. Does DayZ have kill cams? No. Does ArmA or the mods associated with it? No. You should get my point. We agree on some points but disagree on others. I suggested a compromise for those who want kill cams vs those who don't.

Edited by EssBee
  • Sad 1

Niewiarygodny
3 minutes ago, EssBee said:

#brickwall

At least i am not "complaining" about kill cam :D.

26 minutes ago, EssBee said:

unless they are BLATANTLY hacking

Just had example of it. Factory, enemy is pinned in that stupid spawn (was throwing granades from that spawn), after 30 seconds he turned on speed hack i couldn't see him i hear him running "near me" , once i udnerstood what happened i turned back, he was there aiming at me. Shadowplay would only catch my point of view where someone could say "hey it was a sound bug, he didn't use speedhack" But from "10 s kill cam" eveyrthing would be clear. 

EssBee
2 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

At least i am not "complaining" about kill cam :D.

Just had example of it. Factory, enemy is pinned in that stupid spawn (was throwing granades from that spawn), after 30 seconds he turned on speed hack i couldn't see him i hear him running "near me" , once i udnerstood what happened i turned back, he was there aiming at me. Shadowplay would only catch my point of view where someone could say "hey it was a sound bug, he didn't use speedhack" But from "10 s kill cam" eveyrthing would be clear. 

9 minutes ago, EssBee said:

EDIT: I still don't believe the general player base should have access to these features. This is a hardcore survival game and will continue to develop to be more hardcore as the game goes on. It just doesn't fit the game. Does DayZ have kill cams? No. Does ArmA or the mods associated with it? No. You should get my point. We agree on some points but disagree on others. I suggested a compromise for those who want kill cams vs those who don't.

And it's quite possible you typed this "instance" to fit your narrative. Just saying. It proves nothing.

EDIT: How about Rust? Kill cam? No. What about anything of this genre? No, they don't. This isn't Fortnite, PUBG, CSGO or anything of the like.

Edited by EssBee

Niewiarygodny
2 minutes ago, EssBee said:

And it's quite possible you typed this "instance" to fit your narrative. Just saying. It proves nothing.

Nah ofc you don't have to belive me. It was first time i see a speedhacker in Factory and second or third time i met such obvious one during playing tarkov at all.

5 minutes ago, EssBee said:

EDIT: How about Rust? Kill cam? No. What about anything of this genre? No, they don't. This isn't Fortnite, PUBG, CSGO or anything of the like.

There are no cheaters in Rust? There are. Ofc "EFT" is not like "Fortnie/pubg/CSgo/wow/g2a/any other game" but that does not mean that THEIR anti cheat will be flawless. And since it's not possible for having "flawless" anti cheat, ppl will call each other cheater after fishy death. So once more, short kill cams would eliminate such problem (after raid is ended ofc) :). 

EssBee
1 minute ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Nah ofc you don't have to belive me. It was first time i see a speedhacker in Factory and second or third time i met such obvious one during playing tarkov at all

You're right, I don't. You provided no proof and just coincidentally it happened as we are having this discussion.

There are no cheaters in Rust? There are.

Where did I say there weren't cheaters in Rust........ 

I said they didn't have kill cams. Jesus.

Ofc "EFT" is not like "Fortnie/pubg/CSgo/wow/g2a/any other game" but that does not mean that THEIR anti cheat will be flawless. And since it's not possible for having "flawless" anti cheat, ppl will call each other cheater after fishy death. So once more, short kill cams would eliminate such problem (after raid is ended ofc) :). 

I never said that the anti-cheat was flawless but there are ways around this besides giving kill cams to EVERYONE after the raid. The influx of cheaters in this game caused this topic to be posted. Legit the only reason this discussion is being had.

My responses are underlined.