Sign in to follow this  
xOats

Saiga Drum Mag

Dear Developers, I think that the Saiga is an amazing weapon with loads of potential but it is held back by one single thing. The magazine only holds 5 rounds, if it had a drum mag that held 25-30 you could really mess people up so please consider adding a drum mag to the Saiga.

• Like 1

I agree! IRL my Saiga have 20round mags and they would be awesome in game.And to switch size of 5 round mags so they can fit into one slot.

Not a drum mag because the saiga is already strong as heck. aim for those legs and not even fort or an ops core can help them. an extended mag would be very nice though maybe an extra 2 rounds. 

Ideally we'll have many variations of mags for every gun we will see in the future, I'm sure at some point they will be adding more various items for weapons, but it will probably be after release or during open beta when more content will probably be coming out.

• Like 2

Id like to see this happen, because it would only be realistic. However saiga is pretty strong right now even with 5rnd mags, not against fort + fastMT maybe, but against everything else that 5 shots are more than enough for. Maybe make it so that the 20rnd mags take 3 slots of space or something else to balance. 

• Like 1

Most of players wear PACA because it is easy to get it and as I understand it stops buckshot,especially from short barreled demi auto shotgun.Also Kolpak helmet...So Saiga OP? IT is not easy to play with shotguns at all.AR series are easy,not Saiga.So 20 round mag would be awesome.

Just keep in mind balance is not a word that is relevant when talking about guns in Tarkov, if it's true to real life, it has a chance of being in the game and true to how it is IRL.

I can't tell if this is a joke. I think the (insert name of weapon here) is a great weapon but if you changed (insert everything that stops it from being lawbreaking) so that (insert idea for how to make it lawbreaking) then it would be much better.

Let's try that

I think the Saiga is a great weapon but if you changed the size of the ammunition chambers so that it could hold more ammo then it would be much better.

Edited by Cardboard231
  • Sad 1

In my opinion I think I'd like a drum mag for the Saiga, however I have my doubts on how well they'd be percieved.

I'd love just an extended magazine that goes past 5 rounds, maybe 8 round and 10 riound magazines which are 1x3 slots while drum mags are a 2x2 or 3x3 based on size. A 12 rounder for example could be a 2x2 and fit inside the 2x2 slot of WTRig while you'd need something WAY larger to store the 3x3 magazines

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, Cardboard231 said:

I can't tell if this is a joke. I think the (insert name of weapon here) is a great weapon but if you changed (insert everything that stops it from being lawbreaking) so that (insert idea for how to make it lawbreaking) then it would be much better.

Let's try that

I think the Saiga is a great weapon but if you changed the size of the ammunition chambers so that it could hold more ammo then it would be much better.

What exactly did you gain from wasting time to type this?

I believe I made my point very clear and this post should be very understandable. You telling me to take out a few words and change drum mag to "ammunition chambers" is very counterproductive, where instead you could have used the time and effort you put into trying to reword my post that already clearly gets the point across into actually trying to voice your opinion on what you think about a larger magazine being added to Saiga.

• Like 1