Sign in to follow this  
Elikozinets1999

Can't handover fort armor

This might just be some glitch I can’t help you with, but if your first armor has less than 80% durability (default 70/70), it cannot be handed over. If durability isn’t your problem then the error is probably a temporary bug.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tenfyr said:

It seems that the fort armour is too damaged to hand over. Try getting it repaired.

3 hours ago, Shuga said:

This might just be some glitch I can’t help you with, but if your first armor has less than 80% durability (default 70/70), it cannot be handed over. If durability isn’t your problem then the error is probably a temporary bug.

The armor is 8/8 durability. Ill try to fix it later today to see if the error will be fixed 

18 hours ago, tenfyr said:

It seems that the fort armour is too damaged to hand over. Try getting it repaired.

15 hours ago, Shuga said:

I just checked and it seems that I can't repair my armor. It gives me the option to repair, but when I press repair, it does nothing...

3 hours ago, Elikozinets1999 said:

I just checked and it seems that I can't repair my armor. It gives me the option to repair, but when I press repair, it does nothing...

That happened to me one time with a helmet. I restarted my game and then it showed I had repaired it.

Edited by Shuga

13 hours ago, Shuga said:

That happened to me one time with a helmet. I restarted my game and then it showed I had repaired it.

Tried to do it, didn't work

But I completed the quest anyways, I found a new fort armor with better durability, Thanks anyways 

obraz.png.287d3f134894eda72691dfa44112d92e.png

I got this same msg. Is there a chance to recover a fort  armor after handover?  I'm afraid I will lose fort armor if I fail to deliver Kiver.

Edited by Badidea74