Sign in to follow this  
TheMDN

Scav on Scav violence

Why do so many of you do this? This is an honest question. Do you just suck so bad as a PMC that this is your only chance to fire a gun and get kills? I just don't understand this. There are only a handful of scavs, and plenty of loot, yet you guys see it necessary to blast people while they loot as a scav. GO SHOOT AT PMC's THAT IS LITTERALLY WHY YOU ARE THERE! I don't think it's going to be the devs that ruin this game, although they will be a close second. It is going to be all the casual crappy fps guys that ruin it for everyone else. Go back to CoD and Battlefront please. Leave the grown up games to the adults.

why? if i wont shoot you first you will shot me. it was always simple as that. now since they done all this npc scavs kill you after you shot player scav i personally dont play anymore. no point.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, lizakk said:

why? if i wont shoot you first you will shot me. it was always simple as that. now since they done all this npc scavs kill you after you shot player scav i personally dont play anymore. no point.

Well, first of all, there is no reason to shoot any scav when you are a scav. If you are going in as a scav to shoot anything other than PMC's just go in as a PMC. Glad you don't play anymore. Sounds like this game isn't for you.

• Like 1

ok scav shoting is not for scavs! what great news! now can you tell it to all this scavs players i died to because they probably didnt know that or maybe they didnt see your post i dont know ;/

5 minutes ago, lizakk said:

ok scav shoting is not for scavs! what great news! now can you tell it to all this scavs players i died to because they probably didnt know that or maybe they didnt see your post i dont know ;/

This is why a Karma system is necessary. When scavs shoot scavs, it ruins the game for PMC's because between hatchlings and scav v. scav there is nothing left for them. I was the first person through customs yesterday and a scav had gone through and cleared all of the scavs out. That is not why you are there. You are there to make money and provide a greater challenge to PMC's. But alas, so many poor players in this game amounts to them avoiding any PvP at all costs when their gear is on the line. I am probably going to just uninstall this trainwreck of a game until they get systems to control player actions in place. Shoot a scav as a scav, you can't scav for 24 hours. Do it within 24 hours, no scaving for 72. Do it when you come back 1 week no scavving. Since the influx of the free keys and new purchasers from the holidays, it has been a constant scav war. It is ruining the game, not just from a scav stand point, but from a PMC standpoint also.