Sign in to follow this  
Mxrider511

anti-aliasing AA graphics question

Are you devs going to implement anti-aliasing? It is badly needed. The game has the worst aliasing of any game I own with moving white lines everywhere. I have to run it in DSR to try to negate the aliasing. It helps make it so it is not as bad, but then my fps suffers terribly. It's a no win situation here. What's the plan with the AA?

Edited by Mxrider511
  • Upvote 2

Yeah. I can't believe I fell for the trailers. Very good conartists you have. Playing this on ultra and visually I want to throwup. I tried going into Nvidia and doing DSR aswell as Supersampling. Still looks like garbage. Not only that but just last game I stabbed a guy 11 times dealt 217 damage and he still killed me at the end. (2 back stabs and 9 slashes) WTF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mr_Misajani said:

Yeah. I can't believe I fell for the trailers. Very good conartists you have. Playing this on ultra and visually I want to throwup.

Did you try throwing up aurally instead?

Its a hideous game to look at, always has been even at 4k... huge part of this is the lack of anti aliasing, another part is that the engine is just terrible at rendering anything at distance.

Just look through any zoomed scope, graphics look like something from the 90's/early 00's in terms of visual fidelity. Don't get me started on the hilariously bad grass draw distance, what is it ? like 10 metres ?.

Lord knows why they chose this unity engine and not unreal, its woeful.

I just try and play every round at night so i can't see how dredful the graphics are lol

Edited by slackpanda
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mxrider511 said:

Are you devs going to implement anti-aliasing? It is badly needed. The game has the worst aliasing of any game I own with moving white lines everywhere. I have to run it in DSR to try to negate the aliasing. It helps make it so it is not as bad, but then my fps suffers terribly. It's a no win situation here. What's the plan with the AA?

No point asking, the mods will just lock your thread and tell you to search... thats what they did with my Anti Aliasing thread. So I searched for an hour and couldn't find a single quote from any of the devs on it. Great moderators... could have just answered the question if they knew the answer but nope, lets waste his time by telling him to search for something that doesn't exist.

Edited by slackpanda
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, slackpanda said:

No point asking, the mods will just lock your thread and tell you to search... thats what they did with my Anti Aliasing thread. So I searched for an hour and couldn't find a single quote from any of the devs on it. Great moderators... could have just answered the question if they knew the answer but nope, lets waste his time by telling him to search for something that doesn't exist.

Yea, I have noticed on numerous occasions the moderators locking threads on these forums... Nothing like some good old fashioned Russian censorship ehh?  I didn't find anything when I searched either other than one thread that mentioned running the game in DSR. It helps to some degree, but not great.. It eats frames for breakfast that way, and I still get the lines, just not as bad.. I don't hate this game. I really really enjoy it, but man.... it's got some bad issues. 

I would like to hear what the devs have to say about it.... You would think in this day and age, anti-aliasing would be a no brainer.