truesuckapunch

Changing bears to pmc kills, punisher pt. 6

just like the title says. Just wondering if we could change the bears to pmc? I love the challenge of trying to get all the bears in factory, but when the servers become congested and takes 10 - 20 mins ques to get into factory it's not the greatest. For a hour and thirty mins I qued for factory and this was my result for that time.

bearVSusec.jpg

Well the thing with the bears is, that you are not in charge of the result, at least not fully. You are at mercy of matchmaking and RNG. Switching it to PMC makes you in charge of result (not taking into account matchmaking and other waiting times). And when you take into account fact that this is supposed to be super tactical hardcore game, you have no chance of finishing this anywhere, unles you go full berserk mode with automatic rifles.

I feel like at some point this may change based on your affiliation with a specific faction. At some point in the development timeline I'm sure it'll change from Kill 25 Bears as a USEC to Kill 25 USEC's as a Bear and so on.