Batz

Vaulting please ..

Jumping is so broken I feel like everytime I try to jump over something my toon gets Hurt in the process.

And seriously don't be this game that doesn't allow you to climb a fence.. We are not in the 90s anymore.

Edited by Leitbild
Profanity Removed
  • Like 1

It has been requested before and it will be coming. There are bigger issues than you being able to vault ofer something curruntly. 

Just need to wait for it. 

16 hours ago, Jayskarz said:

level up strength you'll be fine. 

I have max strength the last two wipes.  Jumping is still broken in this game.  It feels so clunky.  Just jumping over the fence at the train car on customs between the two old extracts is terrible.  Sometimes I can make it in one jump, sometimes it takes ten.  I have seen some players have to take a break from trying to jump it because they ran out of stamina from being full stamina.  So, no, leveling strength, which they nerfed to hell (the leveling part), will not "fix" jumping.

9 minutes ago, Lalostangles said:

It has been requested before and it will be coming. There are bigger issues than you being able to vault ofer something curruntly. 

Just need to wait for it. 

This is the proper forum for what he requested.  It is called "For Developers" - "Suggestions" for a reason.  His post is perfectly reasonable.

did you

1 hour ago, GhostZ69 said:

I have max strength the last two wipes.  Jumping is still broken in this game.  It feels so clunky.  Just jumping over the fence at the train car on customs between the two old extracts is terrible.  Sometimes I can make it in one jump, sometimes it takes ten.  I have seen some players have to take a break from trying to jump it because they ran out of stamina from being full stamina.  So, no, leveling strength, which they nerfed to hell (the leveling part), will not "fix" jumping.

This is the proper forum for what he requested.  It is called "For Developers" - "Suggestions" for a reason.  His post is perfectly reasonable.

you obviously don't know how to jump I have 33 strength and jump over everything easily. walk jump is higher than sprint jump.

2 minutes ago, modsactlikedevs said:

did you

you obviously don't know how to jump I have 33 strength and jump over everything easily. walk jump is higher than sprint jump.

Yes, obviously.  I mean I have not been playing games since you were probably still in your daddies sack.  I started gaming on a TRS Color Computer 3 with a cassette drive.  I currently own operational PS, PS2, PS3, ps4, XboX 1s, Xobx 360, Nintendo, 3DS XL, SNES, N64 and a gaming rig.  Obviously in my 38 years of gaming I have never learned how to jump.  I think you are just an unreasonable fanboi that can't admit when something is broken or just not quite right in your game.

• Like 1