DeusVault

RG028 gzh 9x18: can it penetrate paca?

I'd give it a 50/50 to be honest :bedizzy:

Best bet is is to hit lvl 2 traders for peacekeeper and prapor so you can get rifle-carbines and armour mate. Otherwise the PM or TOZ bolt-action aimed at the head does the job.   

Edited by vatt84
spelling error

41 minutes ago, Zybane said:

There is absolutely no reason to use pistols or sub-machine guns in the game. AR or bust. 

You just trolling or speaking of inequality in the game systems?

1 hour ago, Zybane said:

There is absolutely no reason to use pistols or sub-machine guns in the game. AR or bust. 

I play mostly smg and shotguns because I just love the playstyle but I'm not a sweaty tryhard though

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Coops07 said:

You just trolling or speaking of inequality in the game systems?

I wouldn't say there's no reason but generally speaking you'd be substantially better off if you just used rifles. SMGs are MUCH easier to control when spraying but be prepared to put 15+ shots into someone with armor, especially if you don't invest in armor-piercing rounds and don't have the muscle memory to always aim for the legs.

Pistols are really only good if you're stingy with cash and would rather not do axe runs in factory all day.

1 hour ago, Zybane said:

Relax dude, you can wipe squads with the new SR pistol with SP13 ammo, by taking one out and then flanking and repositioning, you are much faster than them if you have high strength.

12 minutes ago, TAW_Operator said:

Relax dude, you can wipe squads with the new SR pistol with SP13 ammo, by taking one out and then flanking and repositioning, you are much faster than them if you have high strength.

Ya if you happen to be in an area with a lot of cover and the squad is composed of spuds.