beretta7

guys the spawn queues are atrocious

You need to have a huge warning when you click buy that the spawn queues during peak times are 10 minutes.  I purchased the most expensive package and I'll be asking for a refund.  I actually want to be able to play the game.  This is a very high skill game and frustrating with deaths coming often you can't have 10 minute queues....totally ridiculous.

Around this time (11:36 EST) I have pretty long queue times only on factory  but from around 6 am to 5pm they are pretty good.(NA) Have you tried queueing customs, woods, or shoreline? 

High queue times are an unfortunate side-affect of the game's success--especially in the wake of the week long trial period. Regarding queue times, I am assuming you're referring to the Factory map--or perhaps Customs. During peak hours, both of these maps for me do take some time, as they are so often some of the most queued. 

BSG has already stated their intention of getting more servers in the wake of the game's popularity, so you might need a little patience. There's more to 'more severs', than clicking a button that says "more servers plz". 

If you desire more immediate queues, you might try Shoreline. It allows for more players per map, and as a result, queue times in peak hours are near non-existent. Also, what is your region? Your particular region might be experiencing a HUGE burst of players--again, a good thing--that might contribute to your long queue times. 

I know waiting sucks, and there's nothing more frustrating than getting shredded and wanting to jump right back in to try and improve. This is a true beta, where we're playing a version of the game that might not at all be like how it is when it releases--if it does. Such is the risk we take when paying to play a VERY early version of the game. 

Customs and factory is what I've been playing.  Just trying to learn the game with all the spawn points and extraction points.  Starting to think the skavs are bugged as hell also...seems I'm hitting them with a pistol or looted weapon and they just won't go down.  Still haven't even figured out how to extract on either.  Found a few of the points but they don't seem to have the icon to open, even on the one's that shouldnt need a key.  Not sure what that is.

51 minutes ago, beretta7 said:

You need to have a huge warning when you click buy that the spawn queues during peak times are 10 minutes.  I purchased the most expensive package and I'll be asking for a refund.  I actually want to be able to play the game.  This is a very high skill game and frustrating with deaths coming often you can't have 10 minute queues....totally ridiculous.

The launcher itself says due to high player flow, matching times can be increased. You joined the game in the middle of a stress test with a huge influx of new players. Friday and Saturday nights are the worst, especially with the servers right now. BSG does grant refunds, stated in their TOS.

This project is a WiP. It's not a finished product. Things like these are only to be expected as this game is done by a small independent studio. The COO of BSG confirmed on Reddit today that more servers are inbound, ETA is roughly 2 weeks or so.
image.thumb.png.a04de7695598bd13a9263c8b983c7dcd.png

You are obviously not expected to check every Reddit post for more information, but remembering that EfT is still in CBT stage will go a long way.

Cues for maps with longest wait times, at peak player count time, during the busiest period the TEST BUILD has ever been in. Then complains.

Read that back to me and tell me that’s logical.

I guess you don't know what  BETA MEANS, this is not the finished product, the game will be perfect, and will be num 1 in the world when it is finally finished so quit whining and deal with it or just wait until the game is releaased to play it. 

Can't get into factory or customs and shoreline is completely bugged/de-synced since last patch. That leaves the woods. Yay. 

How hard would it be to put a queue number on the screen? I mean it is very frustrating to wait 30 minutes in a queue and not know what the heck is going on, what place you are, how close you are to loading. Just silly. 

Edited by Zybane
  • Upvote 1

it is a pain in the butt, but you need to put in a ticket, so the devs can fix this for you, believe me, they will get to it and fix it mite take a little while but they want you to have a good gaming experience so hang in there they will get to you.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:04 PM, DanExert said:

Cues for maps with longest wait times, at peak player count time, during the busiest period the TEST BUILD has ever been in. Then complains.

Read that back to me and tell me that’s logical.

logical. 

posts on a forum designed for feedback on current state of game. can you understand?