PizzaBoiReggie

The game is becoming unplayable and quick

Recommended Posts

the new update was good at first but now a disaster. the load times are ridiculous and have been this way for well to long now.and the desync is ridiculous. the game is so hard to play rn that many fellow players and I are becoming frustrated and annoyed especially at the fact that there seems to be nothing going on to change this quick at all.the perma desync where even if you re log your still desynced and other players and scavs are frozen and unkillable where as you are.i feel the game is legit becoming unplayable right now and fear that this may damage its credibility and play ability.they need to fix these problems ASAP and make the game the great one it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no problem with loading times myself. Takes me most of the times around 1 min from joining a server, to start of match. Desync is a problem, but I am confident that will be optimized in near future.This type of issue takes some time to get up to 100%, especially since you have to slowly and steady fine tune coding in Game Data Server.

Edited by Malakh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, the scavs are way to powerfull, you hit them so many time and nothing, even if i slowly hit them in the head I must stay on position because I'm not sure if it's dead... and btw this think when you shoot a scav and its freezed is so annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/1/2018 at 8:42 AM, PizzaBoiReggie said:

the new update was good at first but now a disaster. the load times are ridiculous and have been this way for well to long now.and the desync is ridiculous. the game is so hard to play rn that many fellow players and I are becoming frustrated and annoyed especially at the fact that there seems to be nothing going on to change this quick at all.the perma desync where even if you re log your still desynced and other players and scavs are frozen and unkillable where as you are.i feel the game is legit becoming unplayable right now and fear that this may damage its credibility and play ability.they need to fix these problems ASAP and make the game the great one it is.

Do you have a ssd? If not upgrade to it and install tarkov in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking of buying this game with few of my friends to destroy some people. But as I see in forums right now everyone complains about it. I'm starting to lose my hope in this game. Couldn't even get proper answer from support.  

So I would like to ask some thing. Like would I be able to play this game with SSD 500mb/s read and upload. 
I5-6400 CPU @ 2.7Ghz
8GB RAM. 1050ti. 2gb. And how much FPS I would get.
Also I was trying to get support answer me few questions like. Well lets start with that. I heard that this game is going to go to steam platform. I don't know if its true or not. So thats first question. Next is, if I buy game right now standart edition for 35euros. Once game hits steam will I have to buy game again or will I receive a key for edition that I bought now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AR7iiC said:

I was thinking of buying this game with few of my friends to destroy some people. But as I see in forums right now everyone complains about it. I'm starting to lose my hope in this game. Couldn't even get proper answer from support.  

So I would like to ask some thing. Like would I be able to play this game with SSD 500mb/s read and upload. 
I5-6400 CPU @ 2.7Ghz
8GB RAM. 1050ti. 2gb. And how much FPS I would get.
Also I was trying to get support answer me few questions like. Well lets start with that. I heard that this game is going to go to steam platform. I don't know if its true or not. So thats first question. Next is, if I buy game right now standart edition for 35euros. Once game hits steam will I have to buy game again or will I receive a key for edition that I bought now?

I got the game yesterday i have a i3 6100 3.7ghz , GTX 1050 ti msi gaming x edition (4GB) 8gb ram and on maps like factory i get 120fps on customs round about 80ish, same with forest (only maps ive played so far). Shoreline fps is horrible. i think u should get roughly similar fps if not a little worse because of the cpu speed and vram. Just bump graphics to low or put some on med. i play on the medium preset.

Edited by haashim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AR7iiC said:

I was thinking of buying this game with few of my friends to destroy some people. But as I see in forums right now everyone complains about it. I'm starting to lose my hope in this game. Couldn't even get proper answer from support.  

So I would like to ask some thing. Like would I be able to play this game with SSD 500mb/s read and upload. 
I5-6400 CPU @ 2.7Ghz
8GB RAM. 1050ti. 2gb. And how much FPS I would get.
Also I was trying to get support answer me few questions like. Well lets start with that. I heard that this game is going to go to steam platform. I don't know if its true or not. So thats first question. Next is, if I buy game right now standart edition for 35euros. Once game hits steam will I have to buy game again or will I receive a key for edition that I bought now?

I have a 1080 GTX, i7 4770k, 32 GB RAM, 960 GB SSD and right now I am getting like 25-35 FPS on Shoreline and the rest I just don't feel like waiting 20 minutes to get into.  Yes, the game will be going to the Steam Platform.  I have heard that they will give you a free Steam Key when they do that.  Also, as a side note, if you buy the $35 and decide, HOLY SMOKES I LOVE THIS GAME!  You can then pay the price difference to any edition you want to upgrade to.  The only downfall is that you will have to reset your account back to zero to get the additional items and storage space.

18 minutes ago, haashim said:

I got the game yesterday i have a i3 6100 3.7ghz , GTX 1050 ti msi gaming x edition (4GB) 8gb ram and on maps like factory i get 120fps on customs round about 80ish, same with forest (only maps ive played so far). Shoreline fps is horrible. i think u should get roughly similar fps if not a little worse because of the cpu speed and vram. Just bump graphics to low or put some on med. i play on the medium preset.

Wow dude!  You must have that thing optimized to hell and back.  That is some awesome dang FPS for that rig.  Maybe share some of your secrets?  I can optimize a little but not like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

scavs are hard but they were much worse in the past.. search "terminator" and you'll find countless posts about scavs with 360* vision shooting through foliage from 100s of meters away and sniping with macaronis.. they are much better now.. still hard but mortal.

 

desync yes... it ..............................desync*........ sucks, you shoot first and still die because of it but they said theyre adding servers so lets wait and see..

Edited by njdaemon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

 Yes, the game will be going to the Steam Platform.  I have heard that they will give you a free Steam Key when they do that. 

What is your source for that? The only answear on that question from the devs themselves ive seen is that they have not decided about a steam release yet or if they just going with their own launcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JackieBalaclava said:

What is your source for that? The only answear on that question from the devs themselves ive seen is that they have not decided about a steam release yet or if they just going with their own launcher.

Check their Reddit and the Twitter.  I think someone said it was on the Reddit.  I heard a few people say yes about Steam, and one or two say about the key.  Other than word of mouth, I do not have a source.  So, take that with an internet grain of salt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

Check their Reddit and the Twitter.  I think someone said it was on the Reddit.  I heard a few people say yes about Steam, and one or two say about the key.  Other than word of mouth, I do not have a source.  So, take that with an internet grain of salt.

I see, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/17/2018 at 7:41 PM, Paxie said:

The lock ups are horrible, when im spraying teams down and my game just locks up for 10 seconds, then I die. Its really annoying

Hah thats one of the reason why I don't want to buy this game atm laggy servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now